17

Just A Bet ?

Next morning 

 

*CLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !* -alarm clock rings 

"Hmhpp .." Tiffany scrunched her face due to the noisy alarm while Taeyeon is still in deep sleep .

"Tae .... Off that alarm clock ." Tiffany tapped his tummy as the alarm clock was at Taeyeon's side .

".....*snoreee* ........ *snoreeee*" Taeyeon kept on snoring .

"Urghhh ~" Tiffany frowned as she started to get annoyed with the alarm . She then move to Taeyeon's side a bit . She tried to stretch her arms to the clock but failed . So she get up a bit and stretched again . You can say now that Tiffany's head is above Taeyeon's chest . 

*tick* She pressed the snooze and the alarm goes silence . "Ahhh ~There we go" She mumbled with her eyes still closed . Last night , she set up the alarm 3 hours earlier than the time that they should wake up . Without realising and with sleepy mind , she just rested her head on Taeyeon's chest .

"Hmmm .. Why is my bed suddenly become so soft and sturdy ?" She mumbled again while smiling before she continues back sleeping . Tiffany then put her left arm on Taeyeon's waist as if she's hugging her bolster . Taeyeon still doesn't realise anything and kept on snoring .

 

Half an hour later

"Hmphhhhh !" Taeyeon scrunched his face while trying to stretch his body but he can't . "Heh ? Why am I feeling something heavy ?" He yawned and opened his eyes slowly . 

"Ugh . What is this ?" He's surprised to see Tiffany's face was on his chest . Seeing that Tiffany is sleeping well , he moved her head a bit and put a pillow under it so he can stand up . "Alrightt ..." he mumbled carefully so Tiffany won't wake up yet . He wore his spectacle first .

"*yawwwwwwwwn* Still 2hr30mins to go .. Should I call for room service ?" Taeyeon thinks . He then walked to the table outside the bedroom where there's a phone . "Aishh ~ I don't even know how to speak in full english" He sighed . 

He then saw a pamphlet beside the phone . He opened and he smiled . It's a pamphlet for tourists who don't know who to speak in english in how to order food . It shows the sentence in english and there are a lot of translation like Korean , Japan , Malay and more then to the menu .  "Luckilyyy ~" He smiled .

Taeyeon pick up the phone and call .

"Yes .. I want to order breakfaaast Set A , B and C . Yesh . To Room 301 . In 30 minutess ? Okay okay ... Thank yu . " Taeyeon tried his best to speak in full english as he followed the reading in the pamphlet .

"Whewww . Done . So what should I do next ? " He mumbled . Taeyeon then went to his luggage to take out his new clothes and extra clothes for later . For the extra clothes , he kept it in his backpack . For the new clothes , he put it in the bathroom as he is using that .

While waiting for the room service to come so he can wake Tiffany up for breakfast , he went to his new NIKE branded soccer gear . Tiffany bought him a totally new brand and full set like the soccer ball , 2 soccer boots & shield . He really love it .

The NIKE branded soccer equipments are top notch quality therefore the soccer ball is light yet sturdy to use .

Taeyeon took the ball and juggle it . Luckily the room is quite big and there's not much things that are made of glass . He started to juggle a bit to the head and do a light heading before juggling it again .

"Ahhhhhhh ~" Tiffany started to wake up . She yawned loudly and giggled . "Hmm . What pillow did I sleep on just now ?? It's so soft and comfortable ~" She giggled and still not realising that she slept on Taeyeon's chest .

She slowly walked outside then she saw Taeyeon happily playing with his new soccer ball . She smiles .

He really loves soccer huh ?

That time when HEVSXII's match with SONE's , Taeyeon had no choice but had to wear his torn off boots which he had wore it quite long . Due to the financial difficulties , he did not spend the money for his personal items . So that must explains why Taeyeon is so excited after getting new boots and soccer ball .

Taeyeon kept doing fancy skills while juggling the ball . 

"Wow . He's very skilled ." Tiffany nodded as she leaned against the bedroom's door . Taeyeon does not realise about Tiffany's presence yet .

"Oh ? Since when did you stood there ?" Taeyeon asked .

"From just now . Since you are doing cool skills ." She replied .

"Eiii ~" Taeyeon laughed and went to the door . "So how's your night ?" He asked .

"Hmmm ~ It's the greatest sleep  . I don't know what position I slept last night . The pillow I slept just now was so comfy ~ I should find the right position again tonight . " Tiffany exclaimed .

"Really ???" Taeyeon asked .

"YEAH !"

Aigooo ~ You slept on my chest ! Still you want to find the right position again ? Aigoo .. Sleep on my chest againnn then *shy*

 

*DINGDONG*

 

"Who is that ?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows .

"Breakfast time !"

 

Skip after breakfast and shower and stuffs 

 

"Alrightt . So what are the things we are bringing ?" Taeyeon asked . He haven't wore his contact lens yet .

"The principal of the school we going said that we can bring anything . Remember to bring the camera and our notepad . We can ask teachers there about the meaning about 'Finding Happiness&Love' Oh yes , he always said if can , he wants us to teach some things for the kids ." Tiffany said about the theme of their project .

"Hmm .. Alright ." Taeyeon nodded . "I think we should bring the guitar ." he continued .

"Yes . You can play it right ?" Taeyeon nodded again . "Good then . So what subject you are going to teach them later ?" Tiffany asked .

"Simple Maths since they are elementary students . How about you ? " Taeyeon grinned as he could not keep his excitement .

"Of course I'm going to teach them English ." Tiffany shows a cocky face playfully .

"Yahhh ! Your cocky expression is a fail . You should do like this !" Taeyeon stood up , crossed his arms and make an bossy expression .

"Hahahaah !" Tiffany laughed while clapping . "Wait wait ! I should put it in instagram ." Tiffany quickly took her phone . They stood in front of a mirror and pose that together while Tiffany took the reflection from the mirror . "Coool ~ hahaha" She laughed again as she posted it . Caption : The cool side of us in the morning ~

"Alright alright . Enough . So that's all we got to bring ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Uhuh" Tiffany nodded as she double checks .

"Great then ! You wait here . I want to wear my lens ." Tae said as he went to the bathroom .

"Alright ." Tiffany said .

She sat on the couch as she went to her instagram . As usual , her recent pics already get 70 likes . "Wow . Seriously , when I take picture with baby , I won't get a lot of likes this quick ." She just laughed as she refers to Siwon of course . She ignore the comments because the comments again mostly compliments Taeyeon again .

"Hmph ! These ladies' won't stop complimenting him again  ." She pouted .

Taeyeon wore beige shirt and grey jeans with his normal old white shoes . He don't want to wear the new sneaker yet as to avoid it from getting dirty . Even though he wore that simple , he still looked handsome . Who knew that just by changing your hairstyles or spectacles can easily change people's views about you .

Tiffany then scrolled down to see her following's photos . She liked most of the pictures .

"Done !" Taeyeon came out from the toilet , with smart hair as he sweeped it backward and used some wax to harden it a bit .

Oh god ~ Why must he do that kind of hairstyle suddenly ?! *blushed* *heart beatsss*

"Taeyeon . Try to wear the new shades I bought for you yesterday ." Tiffany said .

"Oh yessss ! But I never try wearing shades before .." Taeyeon said softly .

"It's okay . Let's try . Furthermore , the school there will be kinda hot . I think you have to wear shades ." Tiffany advised .

"Hmmm . Alright . I'll try then ." Taeyeon then chose one and wore it .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKSq2LO5U32CLdr0X0vuy - THIS ONE

 

Oh my GODDDDDDD !!!!!! KYAAAAA !!!!! HE IS SO HOT WITH THAT HAIRSTYLE AND THAT SUNGLASSES !! *blushes hard* Ohmygod .. I can't be like this seriously ! No ! Siwon is much hotter and handsome . No , Tiffany Hwang . It's Choi Siwon ... Choi Siwon ..... *sighhhhhhh* I WANT TO CANCEL THIS BET *criess*

"Hmmm ~ This one is nice ! Right , Tiffany ? " Taeyeon said satisfiedly when he sees his reflection with that sunglasses . He turns to Tiffany because she doesn't respond and he saw she was staring at him with jaw hanging low .

"Hello , miss Tiffany ?????" Taeyeon pretend to wave in front of her face .

"H-huh ? Yeahh yeahh . It's n-nice ." Tiffany stutters as her heartbeat races again when Taeyeon's face is quite close to her .

"Okay then . I think we are ready !" Taeyeon who doesn't know anything says excitedly .

"WAIT WAIT . Take a picture again !" Tiffany exclaimed .

"AISH ! Again ?! " Taeyeon pretends to get angry but immediately laughs . 

""1.....2......3 *snap*" Tiffany took their reflection again with their full view . Taeyeon wore his shades while Tiffany wore hers . 
Caption : #ootd Going out nowwwww ~

"Wait waaaait . Here also ." They took again but this time with the DSLR camera 

WHO IN THE FIRST PLACE LET HIM TO CHANGE HIS STYLE ?! Including me too ! Aish *slapped my own head* Oh god ! I guess if the girls at school saw his new looks now , they will totally be in love with him ! NO WAY ! But hold on ..... what am I feeling ? It is JEALOUSY ?! Oh no no noooooo ~!

What's wrong with Tiffany ???? She's been spacing from this morning ! Aigooo ~  Is she okay anyway ?? Anyway , I looked handsome from usual *sweep hair backward* Woo ~ This shades are cool seriously ~

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think most people knew what is #ootd means . But if some of you guys don't know , it means outfit of the day . Clear ?

Anyway ! Thankssssss ~ After I shoutout , more people have commenting huh ? *glaring* hahahaha . Keep that coming .

Don't stop giving long comments ~

Next chapter , it will be at the school timeee ~ woooo ~

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT . UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE . SUBSRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBCRIBE .