32 Part2

Just A Bet ?

*PHIT* Taeyeon pressed a button on the small remote so the front gate of the mansion will be opened . He then drove in and to the basement to park the car without knowing anything inside the mansion

 

"Oh . Taeyeon is back ." The maid exclaimed .

The maids are still putting all of the main and side dishes on the dining table including the beverage . Mrs Kim and Uncle Im waits for Taeyeon at the living room .

 

*knockknock*

 

"Welcome back , my baby ." Mrs Kim opened the door for him and smiled .

"Heyy , mummmm ~ Why did you open the door ? I can open it myself . I just knock the door to notify that I'm back ." Taeyeon laughed .

"Oh , I'm bored , that's why . hehe . You just came back so go and shower now . You smells ~ I'll call you again for dinner . Go ." Mrs Kim patted his .

"But mum , I already shower ! How can I smell again?" Taeyeon sniffs his arms and whined . "But wait . I smell delicious foods ~ Hmmm ~ What did you cook ?" Taeyeon tried to go to the direction towards the dining table

"Ehhhh ! Don't go there yet ." Mrs Kim exclaimed and pulled him . "It's okay . Go and bathe again . Go go ! " Mrs Kim laughed and pushed him to the staircase and look at him until he went up . Luckily the dining table is in another big room which has another room which is the kitchen so you can't see the dining table even though from the staircase .

"Weirdddd ~" Taeyeon pouted and frowned as he just obeyed to his mum .

Taeyeon then twisted the doorknob of Tiffany's door and opened it slowly . He saw Tiffany is lying down and engrossed again with her game in her iPad mini .

"Did you slack in here from the afternoon ?" Taeyeon's sudden voice makes her jumped a bit due to surprise .

"Yah ! Since when did you came back ?" Tiffany said surprisely .

"Since I saw you engrossed with your iPad ." Taeyeon laughed and closed the door . He then put his bagpack at the couch at the side of the room where their stuffs are still there . Taeyeon went to his part of the closet and took his comfortable shirt and short to be changed . 

Taeyeon took off his shirt and put it on the couch first , letting Tiffany to stare at his sturdy backview . Even though they had slept in the same room for quite sometime , Tiffany never see Taeyeon's body before . Not accidentally but as in Taeyeon shows her .

Taeyeon then walked slowly to the bathroom and locked the door .

"........................" Ohgod ! Why is this ertic thought came back ?! I just stare at his back , that's all ! His back looks so manly ..... Can I see his front view as well ? hehehe . ohmy ~

Less than a minute , Taeyeon then came out with comfortable clothes . He then went on the bed . "Ahhhh ~ Comfy bed and air con room after intensive training ." Taeyeon closed his eyes and said .

Tiffany then stared at his face intently . Seeing his cute lips just makes her want to rest her lip on it . From the lips , she moved on to his nose and to his eyes . She secretly smiled .

Feeling someone's stare , Taeyeon then opened his eyes and look at Tiffany . They then stared eye-to-eye , making Tiffany froze .

"ummm ~ Mummy ~ Can I know why are you staring at me ?" Taeyeon raised his eyebrow .

"N-nothing ." Tiffany stutters and looked at her iPad back .

Taeyeon then turned his body facing Tiffany , leaned towards her . "What's wrong with your cheek ? It's kinda pinkish ~ What ? You love pink until your cheek turns pink as well ?" Taeyeon poked her cheeks playfully and was ignored .

"Ehhh ~ Why are you ignoring me ?? you said you miss meeee ~~~" Taeyeon teased .

"I'm not ." Tiffany said coldly .

"Tsk . Fickle minded . Hmph ~" Taeyeon pouted . "What game are you playing this time ?" Taeyeon asked and lies back , facing the front while his head tilted and rested on Tiffany's shoulder

Don't come near me ~ *duguendugeundugeun*

Aigoo . You smell so gooooood ~~ How I wish I can cuddle you ~ *pouts* *dugeundugeundugeun*

"I'm playing Fun Run ." Tiffany answered , trying to be calm when she felt Taeyeon's head near her shoulder .

"Fun Run ? What game is that ?" Taeyeon raised his eyebrows .

"It's a game that you can play online or with your friends . It's fun . You have to be fast ." Tiffany explained and play a round for example . 

"Oh ! oh ! Careful ! Oh ! "Taeyeon exclaimed excitedly while Tiffany is playing  . "Ehhh ? You are last ? What is this ?" Taeyeon joked .

"Yah ! Okay , you try then . If you lose , you get it ." Tiffany glared him . 

"Alright ! Let's see how the noob do ." taeyeon said , causing Tiffany to laugh . "Yeah , nooob ~" She said .

"Oh ! yeah ! noooo ! Goooooo! Yes !" That's the only words that came out from Taeyeon's mouth while playing the game . "FIRST !!!!" He then shouted happily after gaining first . "See ! The noob is better than you ! Meronngggg ~~" Taeyeon playfully stick his tongue out .

"Tsk ! Hmph ! Whateverr ~ . you must download this game later , I want to battle with you ." Tiffany glared at him again , not realising she almost said the surprise .

"Heh ? Later ? I don't have smartphone , missy ~" Taeyeon laughed .

"H-huh ? Oh y-yeah . I mean one day ." Tiffany giggled . Huu ~ That was close ~

*knockknock* Mrs Kim knocked the door . However , she don't dare to open the door now because she's afraid of seeing something again . 

"Go and open the door ." Tiffany said .

"Ahhh ~ You go ." Taeyeon whined .

"I'm playing this ." She said .

"Tch . Why must you concentrate much on this when you still get LAST ! Bwahaahaha !" When Taeyeon said the word 'last' , Tiffany gains the last place which is ironic and caused Taeyeon to laugh .

"Yaaahhhh ! It's your fault !" Tiffany pouted .

"Ooops . My bad . Hehehe . Sorry ." Taeyeon playfully patted her tummy before standing up and walked to the door .

Kyaaaaaaaa !!! He patted on my tummy ! Omo ! Omo ! Huuuu ~ Huuuuuu ~ Calm down , Tiff ! CALM DOWN !

"Mum . Why didn't you just open the door ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Nothing ." mrs Kim giggled ."Come . Dinner's ready . I'll be waiting you at the dining table witht the rest ." She continued and went down .

"Fany fany tiffany ~~" Taeyeon jokingly called her .

"Hmm ?" She mumbled .

"Let's go for dinner ." He said .

"Wait .." 

"Aigooo . You can wait about games !" Taeyeon walked to her and took the iPad away .

"Hey ! I'm winning !" 

"Yeah yeah , you're winning . Pfftttt ~ " taeyeon said sarcastically .

"you !" Tiffany pouted at him and rolled eyes before she stood up and walked towards the door . 

"Heyyy . Sorry sorry . I'm kidding ~ Okay okay , you win , okay ?" Taeyeon ran to her because he knew that she might be sulking .

"Don't be sarcastic . I know I in that game okay ? Don't need to be so sarcastic " Tiffany said .

"I'm just kidding ~ Aigoo ~ Just because of that you are sulking ? Hmm ?" Taeyeon came closer .

"No , I'm not . " She stopped walking .

"Yes , you are . Alright alright . You are the top , okay ? Forever first !" Taeyeon cheered her up . Taeyeon then came closer to her and hugged her tightly in his arms . He wrapped his left arms around her waist . "Come on ~~~ Don't be maddd ~~~~" Taeyeon whined as he said .

Tiffany froze . She can't think . Taeyeon is hugging her tightly now . Her mind's about to flip out . Tiffany then slowly wrapped her arms to Taeyeon's waist as well and leaned to his chest instinctly.

Oh lord . Just kill me ! Mygodddd ! 

I JUST HUGGED HERRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!

"Don't do that again ." Tiffany said softly as she mumbled . Her heart is about to burst . It's racing faster and faster and she almost can't breath .

"Alright ~" Taeyeon nodded . His heart is no better . It's also beating faster and faster . Because of that , they can't feel each other's heartrate . Be calm , tae . Be calm . Be cool ~ *inhales* *exhales*

"Let's go for dinner , okay ?"  Taeyeon smiles and Tiffany nodded . They already looked like a couple.

Taeyeon then braved himself to hold hand with Tiffany before they went down .

What's wrong with him today ?! Why is he so brave today ?! OHGOD ! Calm down , HWANG MIYOUNG ! ..... Anyway , why did you hold my hand instead interlock with my fingers ? ..... *pouts* hehehe

"Woaaaaaahhhhh ! What's the event today ?!" Taeyeon exclaimed the moment he saw the foods until he forgot his birthday is today .

"Aigoo . It's your birthday right , taeyeonie . Your mum cooked for you ." Uncle im said and smiled .

"Oh yes . I forgot ." He innocently giggled , causing the rest to laugh except Tiffany who can't think because of Taeyeon's skinship .

"Let's eat ." Mrs Kim said and grinned after seeing her son holding hand with Tiffany .

"Right !" Taeyeon said . "Let's take a seat ." Taeyeon helped to pull Tiffany's chair and push back in a bit when she's seated as a gentleman , earning a eye-smile from her .

"Oh god . I'm soooo going to be fat after today ." Taeyeon playfully commented and shook his head .

 

Skip skip !

After 45 minutes , the dishes are almost finished . Taeyeon ate most of it as it's were his favourite . Tiffany can't stop smiling seeing Taeyeon continues eating like a small kid . Well , he is still eating while  the rest already done . 

"Wait here . I left something in the kitchen ." Mrs kim said .

"Oh , I help you ." Tiffany smiled and followed Mrs Kim . Taeyeon ignored them and finished the last bit of his foods .

"Ahhhh ~ Ohmygod ! Delicious ! DONE !!!!" He raised his hands and his lips like a kid , causing Uncle Im and the maids to giggle .

"Aigoo . Such a kid ." Uncle Im then took the tissue and wiped his mouth like how fathers helped their sons .

"Hehe . Thank you , Uncle Im ." Taeyeon grinned .

Suddenly the lights in the dining room were switched off . "oh ?"

"Happy Birthday to you ! Happy Birthday to you ! Happy Birthday to Kim Taeyeon ! Happy Birthday to you ! Yay ! One year older for Taeyeon ~ " Mrs Kim and Tiffany sang while holding the cakes in each hands . The maids and Uncle Im then sang along while Taeyeon stares dumbfoundedly .

"Come , Tae . Your wishes , blow the candles and cut the cake . To both of the cakes . I bought two so everyone have enough ." Tiffany gave him the knife .

Taeyeon just stares at Tiffany and the rest . "I d-don't know w-what to say ..... Especially to you , Fany . Because of you , I celebrated my birthday with this awesome celebration even just by the awesome foods and just by the cakes . Thank you , mum , Uncle Im and all ." Taeyeon said and smiles . He then proceeds to pray his wishes before blowing the candles .

I wish to be Tiffany Hwang's boyfriend and upgrade to her husband and to the father of her child and love her forever . Kyaaaa ~ Too cheesy ~~~~~ kekekeke . Wishes that my mum will be healthy forever and may god bless all of HEVSXII's guys and UncleIm and the rest .

 

After they celebrated Taeyeon's birthday , they slacked at the living room for a while after their tummy is so full . Tiffany already gave Mrs Kim's gifts to her .

 

"Omo . What is this ?" Mrs Kim asked as they all were sitting on the couch while watching TV through the big TV screen .

"I bought this for you ." Tiffany beamed her eye-smile as she gave the health products , tonics and more . 

"Ohmy . Tiffany . You don't need to trouble yourself with this . I already have what I should taken ." Mrs Kim pushed away softly the gifts .

"No , auntie . I treat you like my own mum . I don't mind buying this for you . Furthermore , it's for your health . Please . Take it ." Tiffany said while holding her hands .

"Tiffany . I don't know what to say anymore . " Mrs Kim smiles and her cheeks , causing Tiffany to smile sweetly again . 

"How about me ??? No gifts ?" Taeyeon interrupt and pouted , making everyone to laugh seeing Taeyeon acting like a kid again .

"Sometime I wonder if taeyeon is really 18 year old guy or 5 year old boy ."Uncle Im joked .

"hahahaha . True . I wonder that too ." Tiffany laughed . "Hmph . There's nothing for you ." She joked and went back to her room .

"Tsh !"

 

And now , Taeyeon and Tiffany are now lying on the bed as Taeyeon watches the tv in her room while Tiffany is busy with her iPad again . 

Taeyeon then stood up and walked towards the toilet to do his business . Seeing that , Tiffany quickly ran to her closet and took the presents before ran back to the bed . She put it under the blanket at Taeyeon's side and she sat on the bed while leaning at the headboard and covers herself with the blanket so Taeyeon won't see the bulge from his side of the bed .

She then pretended to focus back to her iPad .

"ahh~ Refresh ." Taeyeon said and walked back to the bed .

Before lying back down , he raised the blanket up so he can slide under it . "Ehh ?" He tilted his head and threw the blanket to Tiffany's side . "What is this ?" He asked Tiffany .

"I don't know ." Tiffany shrugged 

"What is this long thing ?" He teared up the wrapper . The moment he tore it , he saw a box . He opened it up and gasped . "Longboarddddddddd !!!!!" He pulled the longboard out . It's a blue colour 

Just now at the mall , before Tiffany wants to go to the carpark , she saw a skateboard shop so she decided to choose longboard for Taeyeon . She's ignorant about skateboard but due to the worker's recommendation for amateur skater , she chose longboard for Taeyeon .

" You buy this ?" Taeyeon grinned . 

Tiffany just smiled and nodded . 

"Thanksss ! I love you , seriously ." Taeyeon jumped .

I love you too . kekeke

Taeyeon then opened the outfits bag . "Wooooooaaah ! Coool ~" Those outfits with the hats really suited for a skater . He tried most of it first , only the shirts for now .

"Now , put that away first and open the last gift here ." Tiffany said .

Taeyeon then put his new longboard and the boxes and the outfits all at the side where his bagpack was .

Lastly , he saw the wide and small box . "what is this ?" He looked at Tiffany .

"Just open it ."

The moment he tore the wrapper again , he gasped again . "Smartphone ?!"

"Yeeap ." Tiffany grinned . "We have the same phone noww !" She exclaimed .

"This phone is big after I hold it on my own hand . hehe ... But I don't know how to use one ." Taeyeon pouted .

"Alright come here ." She patted at the bed . Taeyeon then jumped and lies beside her very closely .

"I'll teach you one by one ." Tiffany smiled .

"Otay , mummyyyy ~" He giggled .

"Tsk ! Stop it ." She knocked his head while doing unboxing . She then starts to explain step by step and explain the functions and more . Luckily , Taeyeon is a very fast learner .

 

In only 20 minutes , he could understand most of it . "ohhh . so that's all ?" Taeyeon shows her how to use .

"Yeah , that's right . Ohhhh ~ Genius ." Tiffany patted his cheek unconsiously . 

"Of course ~" Taeyeon laughed . He then downloaded the apps that Tiffany's recommend . For Twitter , Facebook and Instagram , he just downloaded it before he will create an account . "Oh ! That's why you ask me to download Fun Run LATER ~" Taeyeon teased .

"Shhhh ! my mistake ." Tiffany playfully glared at him . "Come . Fun Run with me !" She said .

"Hmph ! You're on ~"  

 

 

"Hehehe ~ You lost again ~" Taeyeon grinned .

"Tsk ! Not playing anymore ." Tiffany pouted after lost 10 times by taeyeon .

"Hahaha . Come on ~" 

"Nope . I don't want ." Tiffany said .

"Okay okay . I'm sorry ~" Taeyeon smiled as Tiffany sulked again after he . "Anyway , I am so grateful to all of the things that you've done . You bought for me a lot of stuffs , expensive stuffs . Thank you so much . I really don't know how to repay you ." Taeyeon holds her hands again and said like how Mrs Kim said to Tiffany . (A/N : Like mum like son)

"It's okay ! I don't mind ! Furthermore , you already repay me !" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Huh ? Repay you by ?" Taeyeon raised his eyebrows .

"By ........." SPEND TIMES WITH ME ! SLEEP WITH ME ! JOKE WITH ME ! MAKE ME FEEL SECURED ! AND ULTIMATELY , MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE FOR YOU ! "by ..... ummm ......it's secret !" Tiffany giggled while trying to calm down . Her thoughts can always drive her crazy if she thinks about Taeyeon .

"Chehh ~ Boringgg ~" Taeyeon stuck his tongue out to her .

If can , I want to make you as my girlfriend but how ????  I'm scared and not confident because you might reject me because I know that I'm very poor and my family status are not like yours . See . Usually guys that buys presents for their girlfriend but you are the one that always buy me stuffs . Aish , why am I poor ? I don't dare to ask you to be my girlfriend . *sigh* I guess we could just be best friends or just friends ? *sigh* How I wish I can know your feelings toward me , Fany-ah .....

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYENAS' READER ! I've done my promise ! hehehe . I don't care about long comments . I need more comments because i realised I got too many silent readers that's why . Hehehe. After I said about updating today , and wow , silent readers starts to come out huh ? hahahahaha . P.S : But long comments are also fun to read because it cheers me up . :))