59

Just A Bet ?

"Baby . Are you going for your training later on?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon as she finished packing her bag . Taeyeon was still copying the notes from the whiteboard into his notebook . "Of course ." He answered without looking at her . Apparently , everyone have left the classroom including the teacher . "Yahhh . Look at me while answering , baby ." Tiffany pouted as she holds Taeyeon's chin to make him look at her . 

Taeyeon slightly laughed seeing Tiffany's antics . He caressed her cheeks and looked into her eyes, "Yes , baby girl . I am going to the training later on at 3pm . We are just one and half month away from competition. So everyone really need to keep training " He smiled widely as they are began to move their face closer .

"EHEM !" 

Taeyeon frowned and glared to the boy in front of the class who just replied with a innocent grin . "Don't blame me . You guys act as if we are not in the class . See you later on , short boy " He said as he quickly dragged the ice princess who was laughing out the classroom .

"YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG !" 

Tiffany laughed with Sooyoung's action and Taeyeon's reaction . He is sooooo adorable 

"Ignore him ." She laughed again as she pecked Taeyeon's cheek . "So you have three hours of break . Umm.... do you want to come over ?" she asked . That is her favourite question toward Taeyeon everytime lesson ends .

Taeyeon then started packing his book and pencil case into his bag. "Hmm .. I don't think so . I'm going to the library first then go home before going training" After finished packing , they walked to the front of the class and wipe the whiteboard and switch off the lights before going out . 

"Library for ?" Tiffany frowned thinking Taeyeon's not with her later .

"Nothing much . I just want to borrow some book related to our Chemistry stuff. You know , to understand more things ."Taeyeon calmly replied . He intertwined his fingers with Tiffany as they walked along the side of the hallway . "Whaaat . Whyyyy ?" His girlfriend whined .

Taeyeon giggled , "Hey , don't be like this baby girl . Whatever goes into my mind , I am going to teach you . Right ?" 

"Can I follow you ?" Tiffany pouted . "What where ? Library ?" Taeyeon raised his eyebrows . 

"Library , home , training." Tiffany immediately replied .

"Whattttt ? No no no . You lady go home straight , okay ? Have a rest and remember to do your homework . Even if you follow me to the training , you will be bored because Sooyoung told me that Jessica is not following him to training today . And for library , I will just look for some book real quick then I will leave . "  Tiffany frowned and stopped walking , making Taeyeon walked ahead and stopped to have his arm stretched towards his girlfriend . "What's wrong?" He asked .

"Why are you not letting me follow you ?? You literally have the excuse for me not to follow ." She pouted . *Gasp* She widened her eyes . "Are you bringing other girl ?! Kim Taeyeon !"

Taeyeon gaped .Is she serious ? HAHAHAHA "Are you serious , baby ? You just assumed that last time and now you assuming again ? " He then snickered . "Aigoo aigoo . I told you before that there's no other girl in my heart except you and my mum . I swear ! I can't even handle one so don't expect me to have another one ." He joked , earning a pinch on his arm . "Are you saying I'm a difficult person ?" Tiffany glared at him .

"Hehehe . I'm joking , baby . Don't be mad . I love you with my wholeeeee heart ." Taeyeon cheesily stated , making Tiffany to suppress her smile. "That's not answering my two questions ." She said . "Alright alright . Seriously ! No girls . No one is accompanying me . Instead of you coming and watching me train , it's more better that you revise and do your homework right ? I know you want to come but you already did . Remember last training that you with Jessica ? But this time Jessica is not coming so seriously you will feel soooooo boring there . Secondly , if you follow me to the library , you will just follow me from the back as I will be busy looking for books . I don't want you to feel left out. Furthermore , Uncle Im is already waiting for you outside . You don't want to tell him last minute that you are not coming home with him when he is already waiting out there to fetch you back . Lastly , you are NOT difficult person . Repeat , NOT . And you will never be . Understand now ?" Taeyeon grinned .

Tiffany pouted and sighed . "I hate you." I hate you that you are right ! KIM TAEYEON *bluekk* but i love you so much . Urgh .

"Aww , I love you too . Let's go , shall we ?"Taeyeon laughed as both of them began to walk towards the school's entrance . Taeyeon saw Uncle Im sitting inside the car and waved at him . "Alright , there he is . I will send you till here , okay? Since i'm going back in ." he said .

"Okay ..."Tiffany replied softly with a sad face , making Taeyeon smile . "Ahhhhhhhh don't be saaaaadddddd. It's not forever , my dear." Taeyeon joked with cuteness , making Tiffany can't help it but to giggle with his dork antics . "Alright then . I will go home and study . BUT remember , no flirting when I'm not around. No other girls , no loitering. Understand ? I will call and text you." Tiffany sternly said.

Taeyeon saluted ,"Yes , m'am ! Understood !" Both of them laughed and Tiffany leaned towards him before giving him a quick kiss on the lip without caring that they are at the school's entrance with students still leaving the school compound. Most of them can't help it but to stare the loving couple and admires them .

"I love you ." Tiffany looked into his eyes . "I love you too . You should get going . Uncle Im will get his sore after sitting so long in the car ." Taeyeon joked again , earning a gentle slap on his arm . "You so bad ! Alright . Bye , baby !" 

Taeyeon waited and watched as Uncle Im and Tiffany drive off . As he saw the car drove far to the point he can't see them , he turned back to walk into the school again . 

"Excuse me , sir ?" He felt someone tapped his shoulder . He turned around and immediately frowned . 

"What the ! You guys again ?!" He shouted as he saw the same two men .

"Calm down , sir ! We are not trying to do anything ." One of the guy tried to calm things down .

"Wow . You guys aren't afraid , are you ? I'm going to call the cops !" Taeyeon exclaimed .

"No ! Don't , please ! Listen to us !" Another guy interrupted .Taeyeon looked at them and exhaled deeply . "Okay . I'll give you guys a chance to explain . But first , let's sit down . I'm lazy to stand up and listen  ." he said and slightly rolled his eyes as he walked towards the nearest bench outside the school to sit down . He did not choose to sit in the school compound because of school bouncers around . "Okay , explain . I don't have much time . So straight to the point." Taeyeon with a straight face said to the both men who were standing in front of him.

"Alright . My name is Nixon and this is Zander . We are from ... Kims' Enterprise Pte Ltd . We are here due to an order ." Nixon slowly explained . That sounds familiar as hell  "Yes . We are here because our CEO ordered us to bring you to the office as he really wants to meet you . Just to meet . It's not because you did something wrong or offend someone . He just wants to meet as the normal and usual meet ." Zander continues .

Taeyeon frowned . "What ? That doesn't make sense . If I didn't offend you guys , how did your CEO know me ? And WHY did your CEO insist on meeting me ? Another thing , and WHY isn't your CEO personally comes and see me ? Oh yes last thing , who the hell is your CEO?" Taeyeon asked without caring if he's being rude or whatsoever .

"Umm .. He knows what will happen if he meet you personally so to prevent from what he thinks from happening, he preferred that we come and fetch you over . Do you want anything ? We can buy anything for you ! Drinks ? Uhhh , ice cream ?" Nixon tries to persuade .

What the hell is this guy doing ? But dammit ! ICE CREAAAAAMMM . Sounds tempting but *SLAP* NO TAEYEON ! HE'S A STRANGER

"Uhh ... Sir ?" Nixon called Taeyeon as Taeyeon was mumbling something to himself .

"*cough* No , I don't need . That doesn't answer my questions . It doesn't make any sense . WHY should I follow you people anyway ? You guys are strangers like HELLO , EXCUSE ME , KONICHIWA , HOLA ." Taeyeon rolled his eyes . "But seriously . Answer me . Who is your CEO ??? " he asked . Nixon and Zander just keep quiet and looked down . "We are not suppose to tell .." 

"What the .. ohhh you guys want to keep quiet now  ? Never mind , there's technology by the way ." Taeyeon smirked and took out his smartphone which caused Nixon and Zander to widen their eyes in surprise . 

"Kims' Enterpr..... CE...."Taeyeon mumbled as he typed something . As soon as something came out after the loading screen , he gaped and gritted his teeth . He looked up from his phone to the two guys who were not able to directl look at him and glared at both of them . Like literally , the atmosphere within them three changes 180 degree . Taeyeon immediately carried his bag and put away his phone as he marched away from the two guys with clenching fist .  

"S-sir ! He really want to meet you , his son .' Nixon tried to call him and both him and Zander follow him but Taeyeon ignores him and bit his lip . "Si-"

"SHUT UP ! HE HAS NO SON ! I HAVE NO FATHER !" Taeyeon shouted as loud as he can towards the two guys , making them freeze on the spot . And since they are outside the school but still near with the school entrance , the students who were leaving also turned their attention towards them before minding their business .

"I do NOT want to see you guys finding for me anymore . You hear ? If not , I will not hesitate to immediately call the cops on you guys . And to your F*****g CEO , tell him to F*** off ." Taeyeon said sternly as he tried to control the tears inside him but he can't control himself for cursing . It's been ages since he burst in anger like this , not even to Siwon .

Some students heard his cussing and immediately gaped .

Taeyeon immediately ran off away from the school , leaving the two guys and not caring about library .
 

With SOOSICA

This new lovebird already reached Jessica's apartment . Sooyoung decided to slack at his princess's apartment before going for training since he has his boots and uniform at here . Currently , he is making instant noodle with just a tanktop and boxer as Jessica is taking a shower . (A/N: Looks like they already so comfortable with each other huh?)

"Oooo , hot hot hot ." Sooyoung said as he poured the noodles into two separate bowls . He then took out some kimchi from the fridge and placed some into a plate as the sides before he sit on the dining chair . "Yay . Food's ready." Just in time , Jessica came out wearing a sleeveless top and short with a wet hair , towel in her hand . Sooyoung can't help but to hold her arm and pulled her to sit on him .

"Yahhhh . I'm wet ." She said as her hair is still dripping with water . "Wet ?" Sooyoung smirked and raised his eyebrows. 

Jessica laughed and slapped his chest ."YAH ! vvvv" Sooyoung grinned and took the towel from her hand to help her dry her hair a bit.

 

After eating , both of them just cuddle down on the couch with Jessica on top of Sooyoung while watching some random movie on the television . "He's handsome , don't you think ." Jessica mumbled on his chest as she refers to Zac Efron who is the main characted.

"Hmm ." Sooyoung replied as he somehow agree . "But not handsome as me ." he continues , causing Jessica to move away from his chest and stared at him . "Really? Where did you get that confidence , mr choi ?" She giggled .

"Of course . After I'm with you?" Sooyoung played along and laughed .

Jessica stared at him lovingly and lies back down , burying her face to the crook of Sooyoung's shoulder and inhaling his manly scent . Sooyoung smiles and wrapped his two arms around Jessica's petite body as he gave a forehead kiss on her .These are the type of small moments which Jessica loves to do when she's in a relationship . Well , same goes for Sooyoung .

 

*kringkring* *kringkring* 

"Urghhhhh , seriouslyyyyyy ." Sooyoung whined as he heard his phone on the coffee table ringing . "Ignore it" He said earning a giggle from Jessica . He then pouted even more as he felt Jessica move away from him . She sat on him who was lying down and tries to grab the phone on the coffee table . "It's not nice to ignore people's call . Oh .. it's Taeyeon . Here ."She said as she swiped the green button on the screen before giving to her baby giraffe. (A/N : HAHAHA)

"Helloooooo ." Sooyoung answered lazily with a little smile on his face as he's intending to joke with Taeyeon . His smile slowly dissappear as Taeyeon replied to him something but with a tone that is totally different than he usually hears .

"Alright , man . Be there within 10mins ." Sooyoung answered and hanged up the call . "What's wrong ?" Jessica stood up and looked at Sooyoung then tooks his wallet and wear his shirt back on .

"I don't know . Taeyeon wants to meet for a while . I'll be back , alright ? Love you." Sooyoung pecked her lips and left the apartment .

 

Somewhere in the middle of busy street

Sooyoung entered the small tent where there are few tables with some people eating . It's not long until he saw Taeyeon at the corner table , alone with couple of soju and beer on the table . He frowned as he never see Taeyeon behave this way .

"Bro . What happened ? Why are you drinking ?" Sooyoung asked as he sat on the chair beside him .

"Heyy .. You want to eat ? The ddukbokki here is delicious , man . Here , have a drink as well." Taeyeon said faintly .

"No no , I'm fine . You ... want to talk ?" Sooyoung said carefully even though he don't know what is going on .

"Come on , man . Let's drink and skip training today . And shhhh ... don't tell Tiffany .. "Taeyeon ignores Sooyoung's question .

"Taeyeon." Sooyoung called him ."Okay , we'll drink and skip training and don't tell the girls . But as your homie here , just tell me what's bothering you . You got me , bro . " He ensured him .

With that , Taeyeon broke down in tears . "W-why ..... Why must he r-return .... We are h-happy in l-life ... I f*****g h-hate him ..." he clenched his fist . "He s-should j-just live h-happily with his other f-family ! *pst* D-dad? I h-have no f-father in my life." Taeyeon scoffed .He then continued crying and mumbled more things . Luckily the people in the tent doesn't really care .

Sooyoung looked at him and listened every single word from Taeyeon as he just pat Taeyeon's back . That day , they skipped training and also they continues drinking without telling the girls . Well , that's what homies does .

 

Back at Kims' Enterprise Ptd Ltd.

"You go ." Nixon pushed Zander closer to the door which has label of 'KIM TAEHYUN' - Chief Executive Officer

"Why me ?? You goooo ." Zander whispered back .

As both of them busy whisper back and forth , the door opened . "You think I can't hear you guys?" 

"Ah , sir ." 

"Come in." Taehyun walked to his desk and sit as he watched the two guys walked slowly in front him. "So what's the update ?"

"Uhh .." Zander looked at Nixon ."He get to know about it , sir ." Nixon slowly said .

"WHAT ??" Taehyun exclaimed , causing the two men to move a back a little in shock . "He gets to know to which point ???"

"E-everything i g-guess ?" Zander stuttered .

"WHAT ?!" Taehyun repeated again . 

"We didn't really tell him all ! We just tell him that we are from Kims' Enterprise and you , our CEO wants to meet because he really insists to know where and who we are. And he's right . Why would you follow a stranger back . But we didn't really thought of the possibility that he will search it online ." Nixon quickly tried to defend themselves .

Taehyun sighed deeply . "Then ? What w-was his reaction?" 

"He outraged and cuss us and ... e-even to you .. He said he won't hesitate to call the cops if he sees us again . "Nixon tells him the truth .

Taehyun rested his arm on the desk and massaged his temple as he sighed again . "Alright . You guys did good . Go and do your respective things ." He then dismissed them and watched them leave his office . "I guess I have no choice but to meet you personally , my boy ." he softly said as he bit his lips as he tries to control his tears up .

 


Hi , all my subscribers ! I know it's been so looooooooooooong since my update . Like literally TWO YEARS AGO ?! Oh my god crazyyyyyy . I am so sorry guys . For my subscribers who without fail still support and still read this fic , I am so thankful . 

Let's just hope the update will keep on going on. xx (:  *thumbsupppppppppp*