4

Just A Bet ?

 *PHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT* (A/N : This is the whistle . Hahahahahahahaha) [(H):HEVSXII , (S):SONEs']

At last the match has started . The crowd cheered loudly as soon the whistle sounds .

Siwon passed to Donghae as Donghae pass back to Siwon . Siwon then charged through the opponent midfielders with his skills before passing back to Donghae however they didn't expect that Kai , the defender was quick to intercept it .  Kai then through ball to Sehun . 

Sehun dribble a bit before pass to Wooyoung . Wooyoung then did a fake kick to confuse Minho , a midfielder before he dribble again . Sungmin then ran towards him and tried to slide however Wooyoung already through ball to Taeyeon who was standing in front of the goal post , inside the box . 

After receiving the ball , Kangin , the goalkeeper ran towards Taeyeon , to make Taeyeon panic and shoot without aiming but it's no use . As Kangin slide his body to the ground to block/catch the ball , Taeyeon calmly lob the ball and it went into the post . 

 

GOAAAAAAALLLLLLL in the 6th minute by Kim Taeyeon !  

 

Taeyeon then ran to his teammates and jumped to them . That goal made everyone in the stadium shocked . Well , it's TAEYEON that shoot that goal . It's only been 6 minutes at the pitch and Taeyeon had shot the first goal .

"EUNHYUK ! DEFEND PROPERLY !" Lincoln shouted to the defenders as well to the midfielders frustratedly . 

"It's okay . He's just lucky ." Siwon said .

Siwon and Donghae again starts . Donghae pass to Key . Key dribble a bit and passed Onew at the left . Onew sprinted and long ball cross towards Siwon who tries to head into the post . Siwon's heading mostly accurate and will goal . However , thanks to Tao's agility , he knew his job . When he saw the ball 'flying' coming to Siwon , he quickly ran to the front and punch the ball and went back to their team's defender , Nichkhun .

Nichkhun saw Taeyeon was the only one at the center of the field with Eunhyuk behind him so he decided to shoot a long ball to Taeyeon . Most of the midfielders and strikers was around their penalty box . He took chances and accurately , it went to Taeyeon .  The middle defenders , Eunhyuk and Leeteuk was taken aback when Taeyeon gets the ball . 

Taecyeon then sprinted quickly so he might help Taeyeon . Eunhyuk was running to Taeyeon and ready to tackle him when Taeyeon shows another surprising skills . He did a Drag Back Fake to the left and it works as he passed by Eunhyuk and towards Leeteuk . Taeyeon then made another startling skill . 

He stopped then made step-over on the spot . Leeteuk was smirking , thought that it was easy to tackle and he didn't expect that Taeyeon did rainbow and the ball went above him as Taeyeon ran past him , getting back the ball . Kangin panics a bit for the sudden one to one with Taeyeon who running into the penalty box . Not wanting to make the same mistake , he didn't ran towards Taeyeon and stayed in his position . 

Taeyeon then shoots and surprisingly the shot was strong and quick . Taeyeon almost goals however Kangin struggles to punch it out for HEVS XII to get a corner kick . All of the students/teachers especially Tiffany did not expect that strong shot from Taeyeon . "NO !" They shouted when the shot almost went to the back of the net .

Lincoln was taken aback with the strong team . He never thought that it was a strong team . Furthermore , SONEs team is the strongest team and will not lose easily . He was standing at the sidelines , shouting here and there frustratingly to his players . As for Uncle Kang , he just smiles and clap his hands for supports as he was sitting at the bench .

Baekhyun took the corner . His crosses is quite good but he don't know about that when he plays on field as usually they play on small court and he should cross weakly . Without fear , he then crosses . Taecyeon who saw that then quickly jumped and gives a strong heading into the net , giving Kangin and the defenders no chance to defend . Thanks to Taecyeon's tall figure , he is easily jumped and heads the ball . 

 

GOAAAAAAAALLL in the 20 minutes by Ok Taecyeon !

 

Once again , they celebrated . Siwon was shocked with their ability . But still , he believe that was luck . Their supporters are getting frustrated by the way the play . 

Siwon passed the ball to Key . This time , they make no mistake . Key pass to Minho who then pass to Donghae . He pass a through ball however it was intercept by Kai again and tried to clear it . However , his clear shot wasn't that good as it went back to Siwon . He then shot a strong one to the post . 

Tao managed to punch the ball but it was a weak punch as he had to jump and the ball went to Donghae at the front who shoot a easy goal to the empty space . 

 

GOAAAAAAAAAAAL in 27 minutes by Choi Siwon !

 

Taecyeon pass the ball to Seungri who then pass to Sehun at the right . Sehun then sprints very fast until Onew , the left defender could not chase him . Sehun then pass to Seungri back who then through pass to Taeyeon . No one realises that he was behind the defender before he went to the front as Seungri through ball to him . Once again , it's a one to one with Kangin . 

Calmly , Taeyeon sprinted towards him and make a fake shot so Kangin gets tricked . As soon Kangin wrongly dives to catch the ball , Taeyeon feinted left and exit right , leaving a big empty space at the net , making Taeyeon to shoot softly .

 

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL in 45+1 minutes by Kim Taeyeon !

 

Lincoln was truly shocked seeing Taeyeon can shoot a easy goal from his strong team . Well , Uncle Kang was also . But his shock is towards how great Taeyeon in soccer . He did not expect it . He then stood up at the bench area and cheered . The supporters was amazed by Taeyeon's skills . The one that they despise had become the one that amaze them .

"Oh . My . God ." That's the only word that came out from the crowd . The principal and vice-principal was also surprised . 

 

*PHIIIIIIIT PHIIIIIIIT* End of the first half - Scoreline : HEVS XII 3 : SONEs : 1

 

With HEVS XII 

"Oh my goodness . Taeyeon , you were awesome ! I didn't know that you also that great at field too ! Looking from the back , your tricks look cool !" Sehun said in admiration .

"Really ? What my tricks ? It's nothing special . Did you forgot ? We play street soccer , it's freestyle . That's why . They must be so surprised seeing our tricks ." Taeyeon said humbly .

"Of course . Did you saw Siwon ? He looks very frustrated just now . Guess that coach of them still doesn't know that we play freestyle street soccer ." Kai said .

"Guys guys . Listen . You guys were awesome . The crosses and tricks , don't forget teamwork . I'm impressed . Get a lot of rest . We have 15 minutes before next half . " Uncle Kang said .

"Yes , Uncle Kang ." They answered in unison .

 

Meanwhile with SONEs Team

Siwon kicked the changing room's door opened and went in . He looks extremely frustrated .

"I can't believe that nerdy boy had two goals !" Siwon shouted .

"B-but Siwon . I'm not denying . He is indeed good !" Eunhyuk and Leeteuk said as they had felt how to be to defend Taeyeon on the field . They are now sitting down in exhaustion .

"I don't think so ! I'm the strongest one in SONEs team . In soccer ! It's just his luck !" Siwon won't admit it . 

Lincoln then entered into the changing room . "YOU GUYS !" He shouted causing everyone to jump a bit . "What happened ??" Lincoln asked in anger .

".........."

"How come you guys can't defeat them ?! You guys are the strongest team in our region . But how come you guys can lose against a normal random guys that use to play at a small court ?!" Lincoln asked .

"D-don't worry , coach . In second half , w-we will overtake them back . Don't worry . It's just their luck ." Siwon as their captain said .

"Okay . Make sure you guys win . In fact , I don't care if you guys lose as it is only a friendly but you guys cannot lose because you guys are the strongest team ! Furthermore , today is so called a commemorate day for this new stadium at our college . If you guys lose , you guys will be ashamed with all of the students and teachers that are supporting you guys today even though its not a big important match . Understand ?" 

"Yes , coach !" Everyone shouted .


Siwon hears a sound from his phone . He took out and saw a text from Tiffany .

 

From Tiffany :

It's okay , sweetie . You guys can do it . Hwaiting ! Don't lose against that smelly poor boy . 

 

"Hmph ! I don't think that he is great . No one can win me !" 

 

A few moments later

The crowd were still passionately cheering for SONEs team . None are supporting for HEVS XII .

 

SECOND HALF STARTED . 

Taecyeon pass to Taeyeon and pass back to Taecyeon as he back pass to Seungri . They had another plan . The plan is to play more short passing than long passes . Seungri then pass to the right , to Baekhyun who then sprints . Changmin was chasing him and pressuring him by the side . As Eunhyuk running towards him , Baekhyun quickly make a Mcgeady Spin , past Changmin and make a rainbow , past Eunhyuk .

Baekhyun then pass to the side where Taecyeon is . Two defender is now beside him , pressuring to get back the goal . He then back pass to Taeyeon .  Taeyeon sprints as fast as possible . His speed was incredible . Without realising , he past three people at once who are Eunhyuk , Hangeng and Sungmin . Siwon could not take it .

He then ran behind Taeyeon and slide him rough to his leg , making Taeyeon and fell over hard outside the penalty box . Luckily , it was not a hard hit on the head .

Left a bit centimetre for a penalty but it's a free kick . "AAAAAAHHHHH ! " Taeyeon grabbed his legs in pain .  Siwon's slide was very rough as Taeyeon did not prepare for any sliding there . Taecyeon , Seungri , Sehun and Baekhyun came over and pushed Siwon in anger for sliding roughly . Sungmin and Leeteuk also came .

Before any fight happens , the referee came .

 

*PHIIIIIIIIT* . Siwon acted like he was innocent and did it accidentally but it does not work . Referee ran to Siwon and took out the red card , causing Siwon to take aback . He did not expect the red card because he thought he only will get yellow card .

"OOIIIIII !!!!" The crowds shouts when the referee shows the red card .

When he was going out , he purposely step on Taeyeon's hand on the floor .

"AAAAAAHHHHH !" Taeyeon shouted .

"OI !" Taecyeon pushed Siwon and Leeteuk pushed Taecyeon .

*PHIIIIIIT PHIIIT PHIIIIIIT* The referee stopped it by giving a yellow card to Leeteuk and Taecyeon ,

"What are you doing just now ?!" Lincoln scolds Siwon as soon he get out from the pitch . "I'm sorry , coach . I didn't expect that ." Siwon looked down before glare at Taeyeon's direction .

"Taeyeon . Are you okay ? Want to sub ?" Taecyeon asked as his teammates helped him up.

"No no no . I'm okay ." Taeyeon shook his head and stand up slowly .

 

*PHIIIIIT* The referee blows the whistle again .

HEVS XII has a free kick in the dangerous position . Taeyeon rubbed his legs a bit before starts to aim .

1........2........3

He then shoots with his strong leg , right leg after aiming . ..............................

 

GOAAAAAAAAALLLLLL in 62 minutes by Kim Taeyeon ! A hat-trick !

 

"BOOOOO !!!!" The crowd shouts towards their school team .

 

Skip till full match ended . 

*PHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT PHIIIIIIIIIIT PHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT* 

The referee blows the final whistle . Total score ; HEVS XII : 4 - 1 : SONEs


"What happened to them ????" The crowd asked about the school team . "I think I'm going to support Taeyeon now ." , "Urghhh ! Can't believe our school loses to some random team ." , "What a dissapointment ." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha ! So here this is . Third ! hahaha .

So , did I do a great job describing the match ? Or it's simply boring ?

Comment , comment , comment . 

Subscribe , Subscribe , Subcribe 

Upvote , Upvote , Upvote .