3

Just A Bet ?

A few moments later 

"Baby !" Tiffany called Siwon who is busy training at the field . Siwon saw her and paused his training with his teammates and went to her .

"Heyy ~ Why are you late ?" Siwon asked and pouted .

"I'm not that late . Just 1 hour and 30minutes late ." Tiffany giggled innocently .

"1 hour huh ? Yeah yeah , smart pantss . It's okay anyway . I just started training . We're supposed to train at 3pm but we delay a bit until 4pm. " Siwon pecked her lips .

"Haha .. So what time is your so called friendly match ?" 

"Around 6 or 7 . Ending time around 8-9 pm ."

"Ooooo ... So who is the opponents ?" 

"We don't know . Coach didn't say anything . He just say this . 'Guys . Thursday . Friendly match . Okay ?'" Siwon imitated his coach , Mr Lincoln causing Tiffany to laugh .

"So bad . What if he heard that ?" 

"He can't do anything . Well , I'm his favourite player ." Siwon cockily said and winked .

"Okay okay , cocky guy . Go and practice there . I'll be waiting here ." Tiffany said .

"Alright ~"

 

Skip to the friendly match part .

Right now , SONEs Coll. Stadium is full of their students who is supporting and cheering for their school team . SONEs' students have always been notified if there are any matches between their school with other teams so they will always be at stadium to cheer for the team . However it's quite a special day . Since the school just reconstruct the soccer stadium , today is also the day of them commemorating their first match in a new stadium which now have 30,000 seats capacity . That's why the stadium are totally packed with students compared to normal days . 

Not only students are here but even their principal , vice-principal and all of the teachers are here . The atmosphere at the stadium are no joke even though it's just friendly match with an unknown team.

"So , Mr. Lincoln . Where is the opponent team ?" A official referee asked . They are starting their match in 30 minutes .

"They are coming soon . Don't worry ." Lincoln said .

Tiffany is already seated with her friends and classmates at the audience seats . As for Siwon and the rest are getting ready at the resting room .

 

With HEVS XII

"Okay okay . Guys , hurry up and go to the our changing room and get ready . We are late ." Uncle Kang said hurriedly . All of the guys quickly ran to their changing room . Especially for Taeyeon so students does not see him yet .

For Uncle Kang , he went to the official referee first to give the name list of the lineup .

"Excuse me . I'm Mr Kang . The manager of the team that are here for the friendly . This is the list of my players . I only got 12 players now . Is that okay ?" Uncle Kang asked the referee .

"Only with 1 sub ? I guess it's fine . It's just a friendly . But hopefully your players have great stamina ." The referee said .

"Don't worry ." Uncle Kang ensured and went to his player's changing room .

"Guys . Are you all ready ?" Uncle Kang asked .

"Yeah .. U-uncle . Are we really going to play here ? This new stadium is so huge. Don't you see their supporters ? The stadium are like full of them ! It's a lot !" Sehun slightly panicked.

"Don't worry . You guys are good . Anyway , who cares if you guys lose ? Yes, you all might be get humiliated on the pitch BUT in the end of the day ,you earned life experience and this could be a good opportunity for you boys to improve ." Uncle Kang ensured .

"Right .. We can do it ! We haven't really try to play on a soccer field , against a real team , with a lot of supporters . Okay well , those are not our supporters . But who cares ?" Nichkhun came to them and said while putting his arm on Sehun's shoulder .

"Yeah ! If we lose ,just let it be . This is our first time ! Furthermore we got ourselves new uniform . Wearing a boot , a team shirt and team logo . Like a real soccer team " Sunny joked to ease the tense atmosphere which caused everyone to laugh.

*knockknock*

"Hello . I'm Mr Lincoln . "  Lincoln said as soon Uncle Kang slightly opened the door.

"Hi . I'm Mr Kang . Their manager ." Uncle Kang introduce himself to Lincoln .

"How do you do , Mr Kang ? I'm here to give them their shirts and pants . Here you go ." Lincoln passed them two big boxes . One full of shirts , one full of pants .

"Thank you , Mr Lincoln . Thank you . I guess I'll be seeing you at the field later ." Mr kang stated . "Yeap . I'll be seeing you later . Good luck " Lincoln then shook his hands before went back to his players' changing room.

"Guys . Your shirts ~" Uncle Kang said and gave them random shirts and pants as it has no labels yet . "Okay , put on the name sticker and whatsoever ." Uncle Kang said as soon he finishes giving out the shirts .

Each of them put on their name , logo and number on their own shirts and number for the pants . "Cool . They gave us a Nike brand ." Sunny said .

"Looks like they are generous huh ?" Kai asked .

"Well , it's the school soccer . Of course , they are generous ." Taeyeon said .

"Ahuh ." Sunny agreed .

After finishes what he had to do , Taeyeon then went infront of the mirror . He took out his specs and took out something from his backpack . 

"You're wearing this ?" Taecyeon asked .

"Uhuh . I don't think wearing glasses is a good idea for playing soccer out there . If we play among ourselves at the small court , it's fine by me but not here . Furthermore ,  there is Siwon .I got a feeling he will play very rough ." Taeyeon said . He then opened the small box which contain contact lens . Truthly speaking , he just bought his first contact lens because of this match and it was his first time wearing lens .

After struggling on putting the lens into his eyes , at last he did it . No doubt , he looks more handsome without his nerdy big specs . "Guys ?How was it ? It is alright ?" Taeyeon asked s .

".........."

"................."

"........................"

"Wow ! Taeyeon-ah ! You look handsome ! Like 100x more ! " Sehun breaks the silence .

"Heh? Wow , that's exaggeration . Hahaha ! Really ?" Taeyeon turns back to the mirror . "Nahh ~ I don't think so ."

"Yes , you do . Come here ." Sehun walked towards him and messes his very flat hair to a messy-y hair . "Oh god . This is better ! You see !" Sehun turns Taeyeon's body to the mirror again .

"W-woww ... I look different ." Taeyeon said . He then turned back to s and become a bit startled to see all of them staring at him with wide-eyes . "Uhh .. Why ?? Is it not suitable for me ?" Taeyeon asked cautionly .

"No ! Tae . You should change your style to this ! Siwon won't stop messing with you ." Daesung said . "Yeah . He is correct ." Tao agreed .

"What about my smelly smell sometimes ?"  Taeyeon asked .

"Well , if the day that you don't bath , wear a deodorant or a perfume . Everything will be perfect . But truthly speaking , you don't really smell that bad ." Wooyoung said .

"Hmm ... Nah ~ I prefer my nerd look first . It's more comfortable ." Taeyeon said .

"Nawwwwwwww !"  Everyone jokingly said .

"Okay okay guys . Stop playing . We are playing in 10 minutes ." Uncle Kang laughed at their antics and said .

Meanwhile at the field , cheers are getting louder and wilder . It looks like a championship rather than a friendly . There are fair professional referee and cameras . The official are getting ready . While waiting , they revealed the lineup list at the big screen at the two side of the big circle stadium . 

The screen showed - "TEAM LINES UP"." It shows the lists as well a commentor said the names .

 

SONEs Team LineUp - Formation 4-4-2 : Coach Lincoln

                                                            Goalkeeper - Kangin (1)

Defender - Eunhyuk (7) , Defender - Sungmin (15) , Defender - Leeteuk (10) Defender - Hangeng (2)

Midfielder - Changmin (16) , Midfielder - Minho (17) , Midfielder - Key (20) , Midfielder - Onew (12)

                                         Striker(captain) - Siwon (9) ,  Striker - Donghae (11)

 

HEVS XII Team LineUp - Formation 4-4-2 : Coach Kang 

                                                            Goalkeeper - Tao (1)

     Defender - Kai (16) , Defender - Nichkhun (14) , Defender - Jiyong (6) , Defender - Sunny (10)

Midfielder - Sehun (12) , Midfielder - Wooyoung (18) , Midfielder - Seungri ( 15) , Midfielder - Baekhyun (3)

                                        Striker - Taecyeon (8)  , Striker(captain) - Taeyeon (9)

 

"Captain for SONEs : Choi Siwon . Captain for HEVS XII : Kim Taeyeon . In 5 minutes , both teams will enter the field . " The commentator said , making the whole stadium a bit puzzled .

"Taeyeon ?Did I heard Taeyeon ?? Our nerdy school boy ? Kim Taeyeon ?" One of the guy asked . "Oh god . Captain ?? They bound to lose ." Another said . "Puhahaha . Kim Taeyeon ?! No way ! HAHAHAHA" Another mocked . 

"What ? Kim Taeyeon ? Are you for sure ?" Mr Lee , one of the PE teachers asked as he don't believe because usually Taeyeon is the bad one in exercise . Well , looks like Taeyeon acted well .

"Puahaha ! That nerd poor boy ? Are you freaking serious ?? He ? Want to try and have a match with us ? *tch* We can just defeat them in a blink of an eye" Siwon cockily said , causing s to laugh .

"Okay , teams . Please enter the field ." The commentator said . Both teams entered by different entrance to the center of the field . Siwon leading his team while Taeyeon leads his . The moment the teams stood at the center , all of them including Siwon were surprised when they saw Taeyeon . He isn't the actual taeyeon that the school knows him . He is like new , handsome version of taeyeon . 

Some of the girls student have a sudden change towards him . "Wait what ??? Oh my god . That's Taeyeon ?? You got to be kidding ! He looks so handsome !" , "Oh my . I could not deny this . He looks y with that messy hair rather than his flat hair ." , "He must be wearing contact lenses . I'm fainting " , "He looks more cuter like that !"

"Don't look at him . I'm more handsome ,okay ?" Siwon whispered to his friends who are staring at Taeyeon , jealously with that look . 

Tiffany was also surprised to see that new-temporary Taeyeon . 

"Okay , teams . Go to your position . Captains , come here ." The referee who is holding to the ball and a coin said . Another two referee are going to the sidelines .

"Okay , head or tail ?" He asked .

"Head ." Siwon said while glaring at Taeyeon .

"Then , tail ." Taeyeon did not look at him . The referee then flipped the coin . "Head . Home team starts . " Referee said .

"Great then . Fair play ." Siwon asking for a handshake . Taeyeon then shake his hand . While shaking , Siwon purposely tighten his grip on Taeyeon's hand , making Taeyeon slightly scrunched his face due to pain .

Siwon then smirked and come closer to him . "You won't win , you little poor nerd boy . Your athletic side . HAHA ." Siwon whispered to him . 

Siwon then took the ball and went to the center . "We can relax . Their team are useless . Can get 10 goals with easeee . " Siwon said to Donghae .

 


Hey hey hey ~ Double update for the day . Want the third ? I can update the third update but ! 

Comment , comment , comment . 

Subscribe , Subscribe , Subcribe 

Upvote , Upvote , Upvote . hehehe .