54

Just A Bet ?

"Aigoo . Where are they ? It's already more than 45 minutes since I saw them ." Mr Hwang wondered as he then swim towards the side and went out from the pool to look for Taeyeon and Tiffany .

As he walked , he then noticed Taeyeon and Tiffany in the jacuzzi pool . However , both of them were sitting closely to each other , giggling and teasing each other . "Oh ? I thought they still ..." Mr Hwang mumbled . As he was asking himself , he saw Tiffany peck Taeyeon's lips before earning a silly face from Taeyeon . 

With that , Mr Hwang can't help it but to smile . It's his first time seeing the one that his daughter's in love with and finally get to see their lovely interaction . He smiled widely , seeing Tiffany's bright smile back .

Mr Hwang gave a sheepish smile as he silently approached them . He changed his expression to a serious look . "Ehem ." Mr Hwang purposely coughed out . "Can you tell me what are you guys doing ?" He said in a stern voice .

With that , Taeyeon flusteredly stood up as he's afraid that Mr Hwang will scold him or something . Tiffany just sit there without reaction .

"U-uncle ."Taeyeon said .

"How can you guys ......" Mr Hwang paused and sighed . Taeyeon looked at him nervously . "How can you guys do this to me ? Why didn't inform me that you guys are back togetherrr ? I must knowwwwwwww ." Mr Hwang continued and suddenly changed his voice to dramatic voice and sat on pool side with his feet inside the water .

Taeyeon and Tiffany immediately burst to laughter as soon they heard Mr Hwang's dramatic act .

"Uncle . How do you know that we are back ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Aigoo . I can see both of you can't stop giggling and pecking each other's lips . Don't tell me that couples who are fighting does that ?" Mr Hwang laughed causing Taeyeon and Tiffany to blush as they were caught red handed .

"You know that I like it ? I like it to see that both of you are back . I can see my daughter's bright smile and expression . She glows , seriously . Furthermore , I already accept you as my son-in-law . Understand ?" He continued .

Taeyeon nodded .

"Okay , this is the first step after I accept you as my son-in-law ."Mr Hwang smiled .

"What is it ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Call me 'daddy'." Mr Hwang abruptly said , causing Taeyeon to look at him surprisedly .

"H-huh ???" 

"Come on . Call me 'daddy' . I've been longing for a son to call me daddy . Since I have no son , son-in-law also will do ." Mr Hwang nodded .

"Uhhhhhhh ........ d-daddy ?" Taeyeon awkwardly called out  . He then smiled as it has been long time since he called daddy.

"Yeah , Taeyeon -ah . That will do ." Mr Hwang grinned and patted his back . "Alright . Come on . We need to go home before your scary mum comes back ." he joked , earning laughs .

 

SKIP 

Tiffany's mansion

 

"We're home !" Mr Hwang exclaimed as he entered the home . 

"Welcome home , Mr Hwang ." The maids greeted . Their expressions then became brighter as they saw a familiar face entered the house .

"TAEYEON !" They exclaimed excitedly as they rushed to him and hugged him . "We miss you sooo much !" They excitedly said .

Suddenly , a scary aura came . Tiffany entered the house last and slapped softly the arms of the maids who were hugging Taeyeon . As the maids released their hugs , they received scary and possesive glare by Tiffany . "Don't try to flirt with my boyfriend !" She exclaimed jealously as she quickly intertwined her fingers with Taeyeon and rushed up to her room .

The maids stared blankly . 

"They are back together ." Mr Hwang interrupted .

"H-huh ?" 

"Mr Hwang . You knew about the thing as well ?" They asked .

"Of course I do . Tiffany's my daughter . You can see that they are back . Just see how possesive and jealous she is just now ." Mr Hwang laughed .

"They are back together for real ?! Yayyy !" The maids cheered . "So will Taeyeon stay here back ?" 

"For now , no . You forgot about Mrs Hwang ." Mr Hwang said as he sat on the sofa .

"Oh yeah ......" The maids said sadly .

"Aish , it will be difficult then . Everyone knows how much Mrs Hwang like Siwon ." Eunji pouted , earning nods from the rest .

"That's my point . But no worries . I'm here . I will allow Taeyeon to come here until 6PM when my wife will be home . I already like him as my son-in-law ." Mr Hwang chuckled .

"Really ?? That's greaat !"

"Okay okay okay . Give the couple their space ." Mr Hwang smiled . "Oh yes , did Mrs Hwang came back just now ?" He asked cautiously.  

"No , Mr Hwang." Seungah replied .

"Good then ." Mr Hwang showed a thumbs up .

"Ohhh !" Eunji exclaimed , causing everyone to look at her . "So , Mr Hwang . You lied about your illness ? Just to see Taeyeon ?" She asked .

"Yah !" Mr Hwang exclaimed and looked around . "Shhhhhh . Don't say that loud ."He continued . " It's not a full lie . It's a white lie ." He tried to cover up with lame reason , causing everyone including himself to laugh .

"Alright alright , enough . Go and do your work . If Mrs Hwang is back , immediately inform me . I must rush up and get into disguise ." He laughed as he took the television remote control .

 

With Taeyeon and Tiffany 

Taeyeon lied on the bed . "Ahhhh , I miss lying down here ." He smiled . Mr Hwang let him to come over until 6PM-7PM since Mrs Hwang will be back . Tiffany were so ecstatic .

Tiffany put their bags on the couch and went to Taeyeon . She immediately lie down and rested her head on Taeyeon's arm while her hand rested on his chest . 

"I miss you lying down here , cuddling with you throughout the night ." Tiffany sighed . "I'm sorry , baby .... I'm really sorry ... Please don't leave me again . I fell in with you hard , baby boy . Real hard ... I need you in my life ." She said sadly as she bit her lips and his chest as she moves closer .

Taeyeon smiled weakly as he sighed . "Come here ." He turned and wrapped her in his tight arms . "I fell in love with you as hard too . No one can describe how huge is my love towards you . Yes , I'm disappointed but things has happened . We can't rewind back time ." He said . Taeyeon then caressed Tiffany's cheek and looked into her eyes . "Promise me . Do not hide anything from me again . Just tell me so I will know what to do . Okay ?"

Tiffany who also looked into his eyes , nodded . "I promise . And you also must promise me not to hide any secrets . No flirting with other girls . No talking sweetly to other girls including if you see your idols . " She pouted as she remembered about their encounter with Taeyeon's idol , Song Jihyo and earned a laugh from Taeyeon .

"Aigoo . Your non-changing jealousy . O-K-A-Y . I promise ." Taeyeon grinned . 

"Good . Seal with a kiss ." Tiffany smiled and puckered her lips cutely .

Taeyeon pecked her lips three times . "Three times sealed ." He dorkily said .

Tiffany giggled and hugged him tightly . "I hope mummy will accept you as soon as possible so you can move back here . I need my baby boy to sleep ." 

"Awwwww , you need baby boy ? Hahahaha that sounds cheeeeeesy . " Taeyeon laughed and playfully poked Tiffany's nose .

"Yaaaaaah ~" Tiffany whined . "It's true . Without you , my room feels so empty ." She pouted again . "So how's your mum ?"

"Well , she's good as usual now . I really cannot repay you for making my mum better now ." Taeyeon pecked her lips again .

"Well , you already did . You are here with me , cuddling and kissing , it's already a good reward ." Tiffany grinned .

"Really ? So I think I must repay you more ." Taeyeon raised his eyebrows playfully as he moved and get on top of Tiffany . He started to peck Tiffany's neck then move to the cheeks , then nose , then bridge of her nose , then her eyes , then her forehead . Tiffany can't stop giggling .

"Babyyyy , it's ticklishhhh !" 

Taeyeon chuckled and then kissed her lips . He moved his lips and Tiffany responded . They kissed passionately and Taeyeon's hand then Tiffany's silky hair . Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and kissed him deeper . She used her fingers to play with his hair .

As oxygen is not on their side , they had to pull away from the kiss . Both of them panted and smiled sweetly to each other .

"I t-thought you are going to take it slow ?" Tiffany teased as she still pants for air .

Taeyeon cutely scrunched his face and shook his head . "Nahhh . I don't think I'll be able to take it slow now. It's your fault ." He playfully teases back .

"What ? My fault ? Why ?" Tiffany playfully glared at him .

Taeyeon leaned closely to her right ear . "Because my girlfriend is like a fox . Can make my mind crazy and go haywire easily . Can seduce me easily " He whispered softly .

Tiffany giggled . "Really ? Hmmm ... your girlfriend is a fox . You must the wolf ." She whispered back .

"Huh ? Why ?"

"Because wolf is like a ert and you are perfectly suit for being a wolf . erttttt ~ " She said and burst to laughter .

"W-whaat ? Yah ! Fine . I'm a wolf because my girlfriend is a fox and I can't help it but to become a wolf . Arghh ~~ " Taeyeon laughed as he imitates a growl .

Tiffany laughed as well as softly slapped Taeyeon's chest .

"Hmmm ... So we are fox&wolf couple ? Aaaaawuuuuu ~" Tiffany followed along and imitated a wolf .

Taeyeon lied beside Tiffany . "It should be Wol(f)ox . hahahaha .  We ! are the Wol(f)ox !" Taeyeon playfully stretched his arm , imitating those idol group's introduction of their group name .

Tiffany laughed . "I am pink fox , Fany Fany Tiffanyyy ! I'm in charge of dancing !" She played along .

"hahaha dancing ? You must show me your dancing skills  ." Taeyeon laughed .

"Yah . I'm good in dancing , okay ? I teach people . I can show you when we are playing dance central ." They laughed .

"I'm the blue wolf , Tae Tae Kim Taeyeon !" Taeyeon followed the way Tiffany introduced her name . "I'm in charge of vocal !" Taeyeon continue the joke .

Both of them can't stop laughing and giggling . "TaeTae ." Tiffany giggled as she called .

"Heh ?" Taeyeon looked at her .

"You called yourself , Tae Tae Kim Taeyeon . I like the name , TaeTae . I will call you that from now . No one can call you that . Only me ." Tiffany grinned .

"Whuuuuut ? TaeTae ? Yahhh , baby sounds better than TaeTae ." Taeyeon frowned .

"Noooo ! TaeTae is cute ! It's like baby but I'm calling your name . TaeTaeeee ~" Tiffany called out sweetly , causing Taeyeon can't help it but to smile .

"Whatever you wish , baby girl ." Taeyeon pinched her nose .

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------UPDATE ! I'm not sure if any of my chapters that Tiffany already called Taeyeon as TaeTae . hahaha I forgot ;p

COMMENT ! SUBSCRIBE ! UPVOTE !