52

Just A Bet ?

 

"I'm back !" Taeyeon smiled as he put his school uniform on his bag at the bench . Mr Hwang and Tiffany were chuckling about something while waiting about him .

"Oh , greatt. So , shall we ?" Mr Hwang smiled .

Taeyeon grinned and nodded. "Sure !" He said .

Tiffany sat on the bench , taking care of their things . "Tae ." Tiffany called , causing Taeyeon to look at her .

"Fighting ." She shyly cheered .

Taeyeon awkwardly smiled . 

"Yah . You cheered for him but not for your own daddy ?" MrHwang said , acting like he's upset .

Tiffany playfully stuck her tongue at him . "Meronggg . Tae is the best ." She said , not even trying to hide that she want Taeyeon's attention back .

Taeyeon secretly smiled to himself before clearing his throat . "Uhh . I'm going into the court first ." He said before taking two balls and starts running into the court .

Tiffany stared at him and smiled lovably . Mr Hwang looked at her . "Aigoo . My daughter is reaaaally deep in love huh ?" He teased .

"Daddyyy !" Tiffany whined , causing him to laugh .

"Okay okay . Oops sorry . I will play with future son in law at the moment . I'll be back ." He teased again and ran into the court before Tiffany can say anything .

Tiffany bit her lower lips as she smiled . "Aish daddy .." She giggled .

 

"So , are you ready boy ?" Mr hwang smiled .

"Of course I am , Mr Hwang ." Taeyeon smiled back .

"Ah ah ahhh , don't call me Mr Hwang . Call me uncle . If you don't mind , you call me 'daddy' . I'd like it ." Mr Hwang somehow , causing him to start coughing .

"Hahahaha . Alright alright alright . Just call me uncle . About calling me daddy , you can call me that whenever you're ready ." Mr Hwang laughed .

"U-uncle !" Taeyeon whined as he tried to stop coughing .

"Okayyy , now .. how about we warm up first ?" Mr Hwang chuckled after teasing him .

They then spend 5 minutes to warm up . 

 

"Alright . Are you ready to have one on one match with me ?" Mr Hwang asked .

Taeyeon nodded . "Ready as usual ." 

"Okay . Since we are playing one on one , we change some rules here ." Mr Hwang explained . He then took four cones at the side of the court . He then put two cones a few centimetres away from the each goalpost . "Okay , like this.  We can only shoot a goal when we have pass that cones . Shooting a goal when you have not past the cones is not counted . Understand ?" He continued .

Taeyeon nodded again . "Sure ."

"Good . Now let's begin ." Mr Hwang smiled .

 

 

SKIP SKIP ( Sorry . I can't elaborate the game because there's only two of them so there's nothing much to elaborate . (: )

Now , Taeyeon has scored 10 goals while Mr Hwang only has one . Tiffany is still intently watching them .

"Uncle . Do you want to continue ?" Taeyeon asked concernly , afraid if Mr Hwang is too tired .

"No no no no . Last one . I can't believe I only have one goal . "Mr Hwang panted .

Taeyeon chuckled .".Alright then ."

"Hurry ." Mr Hwang then snatched the ball from Taeyeon and starts to dribble . As Taeyeon tried to tackle , he stopped dribbling and stops the ball with his leg . With Taeyeon at his back , Mr Hwang then do The Pinch from right to left . Taeyeon fell for the trick as he went to the right .

"Aish ." Taeyeon laughed and ran towards Mr Hwang , preventing him to pass the cones . 

With Taeyeon's agility , Taeyeon quickly ran beside Mr Hwang and swiftly snatched the ball , doing a backheel pass to the back before he ran backward to take the ball . 

Mr Hwang realised that the ball is not with him and started to run after Taeyeon . Taeyeon was running at a normal speed , letting Mr Hwang to chase him .

As Mr Hwang ran closer to him , Taeyeon then does a front lift to overhead heel kick backwards , causing Mr Hwang get surprised with the sudden trick .

With that , Taeyeon took back the ball and ran forward again. He purposely ran slower to let Mr Hwang snatched the ball and he did . 

Mr Hwang snatched back the ball and ran towards his goalpost . Taeyeon purposely acting that he's going to tackle but he's not since he wants to end the game as he knew that Mr Hwang is already tired .

"Goaaaaalllllll !" Mr Hwang excitedly exclaimed .

Taeyeon laughed . "GOAAAALLL TO UNCLEEE !!!" He played along and cheered . "Alright , uncle . Time to stop ." he panted . Both of them are sweating profusely .

Mr Hwang also laughed along . "Aish you boy . You are so good at tricking huh ?" He compliments Taeyeon .

"Thank you , uncle ..." Taeyeon shyly thanked him . 

They sat in the middle of the court to do the last stretching before they went out .

"Ahhh ...." Mr Hwang groaned as he stretched . 

"Ahhhhhhhh ..." Taeyeon followed along . "Uncle , are you feeling okay ?" He asked .

Mr Hwang nodded . "Yes , of course . it's just this body do not want to listen to my brain . Well , I'm not at my young age ." They laughed .

"Eiiii , your skills is still there , Uncle . You are quite good ." Taeyeon showed a thumbs up .

"hahahaha. Ahhh , how I wish I can do this everytime . Exercising and play sports that i like with someone that i prefer ." Mr Hwang smiled .

"Uncle ... You can ask me anytime you want . I will surely accompany you ." Taeyeon smiled .

Mr Hwang chuckled . "Good good good . You know what . It's just been almost 2 hours since I've met you . But do you want to know something ?" He asked .

"What is it ,uncle ?" Taeyeon asked .

"I accept you to be my son-in-law ." Mr Hwang smiled .

"*cough cough COUGH COUGH COUGH*" Taeyeon abruptly burst coughing .

"Aigoo aigoo aigoo . Are you okay ??" Mr Hwang asked worriedly as he patted Taeyeon's back continuously .

Tiffany who saw Taeyeon coughing uncontrollably then quickly took his water bottle and rushed inside the court .

"Tae . Here !" She opened the bottle cap and gave to Taeyeon as he immediately drank it . She also patted Taeyeon's back . "What happened ?" She asked worriedly .

Taeyeon coughed and cleared his throat . "N-n-nothing *cough*" He shook his head .

Mr Hwang secretly chuckled . Aigooo . Don't be so embarrased .

Taeyeon drank his water until there is water dripping out of this mouth . 

"Aigoo . Drink slowly ." Tiffany shook her head and use her thumb to wipe the water .

As Tiffany's busy wiping Taeyeon's mouth , Taeyeon glanced at Mr Hwang because he saw Mr Hwang mouthed something at him . He then started to cough again when he saw Mr Hwang teasingly winked at him while pointing at Tiffany and to himself .

"Taee . Are you really okay ??" Tiffany then Taeyeon's chest .

"Okay okay o-okay . I'm alright ." Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's hand and stopped her . "Let's g-go ." He awkwardly smiled as he stood up and took the ball as well as the cones before running out the court quickly .

Tiffany then squinted her eyes at her dad . "What did you say to him?"

"I didn't say anything ." Mr Hwang acted innocent .

"Really ? Then wh-"

"Ahhhhhh , I'm so sweaty now . I think I'll have a shower first ." Mr Hwang cuts her off his daughter and ran towards Taeyeon .

Tiffany then stared at the two men . "Eish .. Daddy must said something to him ." 

 

"Okay. We are going to shower first . Do you want to wait for us at the lounge ?" Mr Hwang asked Tiffany .

"Uhhhh ... Daddy . Let's go swimming ! Since we are here right ?" Tiffany suggested .

"Swimming ? Mmmm , good idea . You wait for us here , we'll just rinse our body a bit ." Mr Hwang said as he and Taeyeon entered the shower room .

"Wowww ...." Taeyeon said in awe as he entered the shower room . It's big and everything's look so classy .

"Come on . We just rinse our body before we go down to the swimming pool ." Mr Hwang chuckled seeing Taeyeon's amazed face .

"H-huh ? Oh . I don't think that I will join you to swim . I think I should just watch ." Taeyeon smiled .

"Eh ? Why ?" 

"Because I didn't bring my swim trunks ." Taeyeon smiled again .

Mr Hwang ruffled his hair . "Aigoo . Don't worry . There's everything in here . I'll buy for you ." He said .

"Ehhhhh , it's okay ! Don't waste your money on me  ." Taeyeon refused politely .

"Aigooo . Waste ? I'm not wasting . Furthermore , Tiffany will also buy a new one since she also doesn't bring . Well , same goes for me . So why not if we buy altogether , right ?" Mr Hwang chuckled .

"B-bu"

"Ahhh , no buts . Now let's go ." Mr Hwang stopped him .

 

 

 

"Okaaay . Choose your choice. Which trunks you want ?" Mr Hwang asked as they entered the swimwear's shop in there .

"Uhhh .... I think I'll choose this ." Taeyeon chose a modern look trunk with the cheapest price there . Well , in fact , all of it are very expensive since it's branded so he just choose the least expensive but yet looks nice.

"Hmmm .. good choice. " Mr Hwang took the trunks and went to Tiffany . 

"Sweetie , have you chosen ?" Mr Hwang asked .

Tiffany was looking at the different kinds of designs ."I don't knowww .. All of it looks pretty but I don't know which one suits me ." She said .

"Tae . Which one do you think suits me ?" Tiffany did not hesitate to ask her boyfriend . "Tae ?" She called Taeyeon who is spacing out with wide open mouth .

"Taeyeon ?" Mr Hwang called him as well .

"Huh ?" Taeyeon slowly looked at both of them .

"I'm asking you . Which design suits me ?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon as Taeyeon slowly looked back at the swimwears .

"Y-you a-are wearing t-t-this ?" Taeyeon gulped nervously as he pointed to the racks .

Tiffany nodded . "Of course . This is what I always wear for swimming ."

"B-b-b-but ..." He stammered .

"Come on , Taeee . Which one? " Tiffany asked him again .

"Uhhh ........" he looked at all of the rack before he took one . "Nah ." he took the most dull in color .

"This ??" Tiffany asked .

Taeyeon nodded continuously .

"But the color is so boring ." Tiffany whined . She then wants to pick another wear but was blocked by Taeyeon .

"J-j-just w-wear that ." He said to her , avoiding her eyes .

Tiffany pouted . "Okay then . i'll follow your choice ." She then grinned . "Daddy , let's go and pay ." She hold her dad's hand and walked towards the cashier , leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded .

"So , is this one of your plan ?" Mr Hwang asked Tiffany .

"Shhhh ." Tiffany giggled . "Did you say his speechless expression?" She giggled again.

Mr Hwang nodded . "Let me tell you . I'm sure that he's jealous and hoping that you are not going to wear this ."

"I'm going to . I want to see if he still loves me or not ." Tiffany smiled .

"Aigooo . As expected , like mother like daughter ." Mr Hwang laughed .

"Tsk . Merong ." Tiffany playfully stuck her tongue out .

 

Back with Taeyeon , he's still dumbfounded as he looked at the racks .

I-is sh-she really going to w-wear b-b-b-bi-bikini ????? NOOOO ! BIKINI IS MY WEAKNESS ! SHE IS ALSO MY WEAKNESS . If she wears that , i can't imagine how hot can she be ....... *SLAPS* KIM TAEYEON . Get your grips on ! Aigooo ! ..... B-b-but , if s-she wear that , all of the guys will ogling at her body ! AISH ! *boils* Those erted guyss ...... Urghh .......

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER UPDATE ! ENJOY !

Give me more comments ! More comments encourages me to update chapters , for real sake . So , don't forget to comment . Longer comments is the best . *thumbs up* 

 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT !

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE !

UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE !