6

Just A Bet ?

 

The next day - SONEs College 

"Looks like I'm the first one here , as usualll ." Taeyeon said to himself as he enters the empty class . He turns on the lights and fans before closing the door and went to his desk .

Since there were 15 minutes more before the first class which is Maths starts , he decided to do Maths revision first . As usual , the class is for 2 hours .

Suddenly , Tiffany enters the class alone . She looks sad . Well , the bet has started and she's acting nowwww . Taeyeon looks up from his book and ignored at her . He's afraid if Tiffany scolds him for being a busybody again .

Tiffany then walked slowly to her seat/desk which is beside Taeyeon's . She sit down and put her head on her desk . Suddenly , she began to sob . 

And of course , Taeyeon stopped his revision and hesitate a bit to talk to her . Once he heard her sobbing becoming to cries , he becomes very worried . He slowly reached his hand on Tiffany's back .

"T-Tiffany ? Are you alright ??" Taeyeon asked worriedly .

"Do I look alright ?!" She continues crying . Looks like she can be a actress now .

"Uhh ... no ? Hey .. You can tell me wh- .." Taeyeon turn his body facing Tiffany now .

"Don't be a busybody !"

"I'm not . I want to know what happened and who made you cry .." Taeyeon said . Suddenly , Tiffany hugged him and rest her head on his right shoulder as she continues crying , making Taeyeon blush . Well , the one that he has crush on is now hugging him ! His heart is racing .

Wowww ~~ She smells so gooooood ~ Don't stop hugging meeee ~

Oh god . I can't believe I'm hugging him . Ewwww ~ Luckily he smells nice today .. It's okay , Tiffany . This is for the bet . The bet . 

"I b-broke up .... Siwon doesn't love me anymore ! He cheated on me " She cries , making Taeyeon believing to her . In Taeyeon's heart , there are 50-50 feelings . One's 50% is happy as Tiffany is quite can be said that she is single . Another 50% is worried and angry towards that Siwon who had played on her .

"W-what ?! It's okay , it's okay . You don't deserve him , you know .. Come on . Cheer up ." Taeyeon said . Tiffany gradually released herself from Taeyeon , making him a biiiiiiit dissappointed .

"I'm sorry for hugging you that sudden . You must be surprise right ?" Tiffany's cries slowly stopped and she wipes her tears .

"N-nothing .. It's o-okay ..." Taeyeon laughed . He then took something from his bagpack . It's a chocolate , Kinder Bueno and a pack of tissue . "Here . Eat this chocolate . Your sadness will be cured if you eat this . This tissue , wipe your tears with it ." Taeyeon pass it to Tiffany .

"Thank you ... What ? Are you a doctor as you know to cure sadness ?" Tiffany asked jokingly as she took out one tissue .

"Of course ! I'm a happiness doctor ! Muahahah !" Taeyeon said dorkily , causing Tiffany to laugh insincerely . Tiffany planned to just laugh insincerely to Taeyeon's jokes , that's all .

"So , where is Siwon now ?" Taeyeon asked cautiously , afraid if Tiffany cries again . (A/N : Tsk tsk tsk . Taeyeon is so innocent)

"I don't know and I don't want to know !" She remarked .

"Okay okay okay . Relaaaaax ... So do you want to revise with me ?" Taeyeon pointed to his book . Even though Tiffany didn't want to study with him , she had no choiceee .

"O-okay .." She nodded .

Why is he still treating me good when Siwon always bully him and I always shoo him ?

A few hours later , Maths class has ended and now it's time for English class . 4A also has two different English class . One is for the best , another for not so best in English . Only Tiffany is in the best class . Taeyeon and Siwon and the rest is at the not-so-best class . 

However , today will be a bit different . Here they are . Everyone is in the same class . Mr Choi , the teacher of the best class and Mr Wang , the teacher of the not so good class are standing at the front .

"Good morning , my beautiful children !" Mr Wang saluted .(A/N : No kidding . My english teacher really saluted and say like that to the whole class the moment he enters the class.. haha)

"Good morning , teachers ." they greeted back .

"You guys must be wondering why all of you are combine here . Mr Wang and I has discussed . We decided to combine the class as usual so the students that are good in English may help and tutor the one that is in a bit difficulty in English . Is there any problem with it ?" Mr Choi explained and asked .

"No , Mr Choi !" They answered happily . Suddenly , there is a school receptionist knocking on their class's door . 

"Yes ?" Mr Wang walked to her . She then gives a paper with something written on it . "Please pass this to the class ." She said before going back to her respective work .

"Edwin ." Mr Wang called Mr Choi with his real name . Both of them read the paper before understanding .

"Okay .. Another announcement . This is not related to English , this is related to your class ." Mr Wang said , making everyone to pay full attention .

"Your classmates , Siwon , Leeteuk and Sungmin has transferred classes . Now , they are in 4E instead with us , 4A ." Mr Choi announced .

"Wha ?" , "What happened ?" Some of the classmates asked . 

"I don't know . He just transferred there ." Mr Choi said . In fact , SIwon planned that as well . He used the power of money again so he can change class . Oh yes , their classmates or schoolmates doesn't know anything about the bet .

"Tiffany . What happened ?" They kept asking Tiffany .

"I don't know ! Stop asking me about that stupid guy !" Tiffany acts frustrated . Sorry baby for calling you stupid . Yikes

"O-okay okay . Sorry ." They apologised . They believed that Tiffany and Siwon really fought .

"Alright class . You can talk about it when the class end . Right now , be focused and listen to Mr Wang !" Mr Choi said .

"Thank you , Mr Choi ." He thanked Mr Choi . "Since all of you are combine like usual , we have a project work for you guys . It's a partner work . This project will due until next term . The english class will also focus on this project like how we can guide you or something .  You may choose a partner and sit together first .HOWEVER ,the partners must be one from Mr Choi's class and another is from my class . So the good English students can help better their classmates that are bad in English and it will be fair , right ? Understand ? We will then continue after that ." Mr Wang explained , causing the class to be noisy as they are busy finding their partner in the class for the project .

"Hey , Tiffany . Do you wanna do it with me ?" Taeyeon walked to Tiffany's desk and asked . He is unlike the rest . He was veryyyy happy when he get to know that Siwon and his friends were transferred . He then took the chance to get close to Tiffany . (A/N: He stilll doesn't know anything . tsk tsk tsk)

"Huh ?" Tiffany looks spaced . oh no .. Why must this stupid project come now ??  Now , I have to do a project with him . *sigh*

"O-okayy .." She replied .

YES ! "Great ! Wanna just sit here or sit at my desk ?" Taeyeon asked happily/innocently .

"Just sit here ." Tiffany smiled . "Oh okay ." Taeyeon then take a chair and sit beside her .

Soon later , all of them have settled down with their partner .

"Okay . Let me explain the project . The project titled 'Finding Happiness&Love' . You guys must research , find out or maybe volunteer or also maybe can use your life experience . Example , you can volunteer in helping children that have disabilities or maybe elderly home or stuffs like . Then , write a story/report of it as well as a presentation . The report , we will keep and mark ourself . The presentation will be in front of the class . We want to see how good your teamwork . And the students from my class , how good your english have improve as well . This will be written in your report book too ." Mr Wang explained .

"Teacher . Is there any way to get extra marks ?" A student asked .

"Oh yes . You guys can include pictures or videos or both . The most inspiration story will be awarded by the English Community .(A/N : Just make them up . Muahaha) . Don't worry . It has 1st , 2nd and 3rd placing ." Mr Choi answered the question .

"Great ! We can do it , right ?" Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany .

"Y-yeahh ..." Tiffany replied . 

"I thought I just have to make him love me . Why must I involve in this stupid project . I hate volunteer workk . What happiness and love ???? Stupid . " Tiffany said in her mind . Tiffany is a veryyyy girlish girl . She really dislike to do work or perspire . Oh yes , she also dislikes kids.

She also did not have happiness as she had no attention whatsoever from her own parents . She has not been feeling any happiness in her life since her parents started work overseas . 

For love , even though she said she loves Siwon , however her feelings are not like people who are really in love . You know , butterfiles in your tummy when you thinking about him/her or blushing when you kiss him/her . 

Tiffany just felt normal whenever she hugs or kiss Siwon . But she still believes herself that she loves Siwon .

"Wooohoooo ~ I can't believe I'm doing project work with Tiffany . Yes ! Siwon is out from here ! No bullying , no disturbing me to get Tiffany . Ahahahaha ~" Taeyeon laughed silently .

 


Aloha ~~~ I know its a short chapter ? I'm sorryy

Yes yes yes , comment ! Comment as long as possible . Don't comment like this -> 'Heyyyyyyyyyy . I likeeeeeee your storyyyyyyyyyy~ <- No . hahahaha . Okay , I'm hyper . boiiiiiiiiii ~