21

Just A Bet ?

Skip to that night

They just arrived to their hotel as they already finished their dinner and short ride-tour .

"Wooo ~ Hello couch ~" The first thing Taeyeon did was he jumped onto the couch . 

"Yah ~ Take out your shoes first ." Tiffany reminded like a mother .

"Alright alright , mum ." Taeyeon joked and took off his shoes as well as socks before putting it one side . "Ahhh ~ It's so fun today !" He exclaime excitedly .

"Yeah ! Those kids must be so happy to see their new things tomorrow ." Tiffany grinned .

"Of course ! Want to see the photos and videos of  today ?" Taeyeon asked . "Yup !" Tiffany replied . She then went into the room and took her laptop that she brought . She did bring it .

"So let's see it ." She put her laptop one side first and come closer to Taeyeon . She is sitting where her shoulder is touching Taeyeon's shoulder .

"Alright . Here ." Taeyeon then showed her the photos and videos one by one . As they were looking at the photos , they can't stop laughing and smiling seeing the happy kids , their candid pictures and funny pictures , not to mention videos .

"Oh my god . They are super super cute ." Tiffany said as her eyes was gleaming in joy .

"Uhuh . Soooo cute ." Taeyeon grinned .

"And you ! Why did you take a lot of my candid pictures and videos as well huh ?!" Tiffany abruptly scolds .

"Huh ? I w-was bored ! So I decided to take it . Furthermore , you see ! You looks beautiful and gorgeous ." Taeyeon compliments her sincerely .

"Ah , really ?" Suddenly Tiffany blushed and smiles as she snatched the camera from him and admires her candid photos .

 

He is really good in taking pics . Did he say I'm beautiful and gorgeous .. *dugeundugeun* You see ?! Why is my heartbeat races with just 2 words of compliments from him ?! *pouts*

"......" Taeyeon stared blankly at her . "You .... woahhhh .... I really don't understand your mood swings ... You go and admire your photos . I want to bath first ." Taeyeon shook his head playfully and went to his luggage before walked into the bathroom .

 

"Brrr ... I reaaaaally reaaaaaaaaaally can't understand her mood swings .. but never mind , she's still cute ." Taeyeon laughed . Taeyeon starts to have a shower . "Hmmmmm ~" He hummed some music . 

 

"His voice is nice ." At the same time , Tiffany was watching the video that they performed just now . "How I wish Siwon is like him sometimes . " Tiffany sighed . "So gentleman , humorous sometimes , dorky , carefree ." She continues .

"Ahh , forget about now ." She then heard the shower running in the bathroom . She suddenly blushed again as she remembered about the bathroom incident which she supposed to forget it .

She lies down on the couch and took out her phone . As usual , to check her instagram . Her recent pics has more than 200 likes . Most people comments , "Taeyeon oppa has no instagramm ???? *sad*"

"How is he suppose to have instagram if his phone is a old model ?" Tiffany pouted . "Should I buy for him one ? It will be easier for him ...... to ..... contact me ...... " Tiffany mumbled and giggled . "Hmm ... To make it not suspicious , what is my reason for buying for him phone ? I can't possibly tell him that I want to buy because I feel so . He will reject it ." Tiffany frowned .

"Wait ... When is his birthday ?" Tiffany mumbled . She still heard the shower running and she quickly to Taeyeon's luggage to search for his passport . When she opened it , she saw Taeyeon's boxers first . "Oh my gosh ." She blushed before she opened the zip at the side and there it is .

She flipped open the passport and see Taeyeon's pic . "Oh .. It's nerdy Tae ." She laughed and checked on the birthdate . "9 March ? Wait ... It is when school reopens on Monday ! It's coming soon ! I should buy for him !" She said happily . 

"No .... but if he do a instagram acc , there will be a lot of girls following him ." Tiffany frowned again . She then heard the shower stop running . She quickly kept the passport at the same place and went to the bathroom .

 

*knockknock*

 

"Tae . Have you done showering ?" Tiffany asked from outside .

"Yeah . I'm going to brush my teeth now . Why ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Yes... why do I want here ?" Tiffany mumbled as she just come here to confirm that he has finished bathing . "uhh .. Can you open it ? I want to brush my teeth so I don't use a lot of time when i bath later ." Luckily Tiffany sometimes has fast mind .

"Oh alright . Wait ." Few seconds , Taeyeon then opened the door . Tiffany gasped a bit as she stared at Taeyeon . Her cheeks started to get pink .

"Yah . Come in . You said you want to brush your teeth ?" Taeyeon asked as he walked back to the sink .

"Yeah ...." She walked in slowly . Taeyeon is just wearing shorts and not wearing any shirts , letting Tiffany to see his torso .

 

Oh my god . Now I can see clearly . He HAS CLEAR 6-PACK ABS! *fanning myself* *fanning myself* Tiffany Hwang ! Siwon has abs too . But why must I blush seeing Taeyeon's abs ? I always seen Siwon's abs and I did not blushed even once . WHY ?! *fanning fanning* Since when Taeyeon has abs ?! Ohmygod ohmygod . Okay , keep cool .... keep cool . *breath in and out*

 

Tiffany then took her toothbrush and put her toothpaste on it before she starts brushing her teeth . Taeyeon also did the same .

"Ahmgmashhh" Taeyeon speaks words that couldn't be understand as he is brushing his teeth making Tiffany to laugh at him .

"Hahaha . " She pointed at him and laughed .

"Whaaaaak (what) ?" Taeyeon laughed too .

 

Omo . Do we look like newlywed here ? hahahahaha . We brushing our teeth together and in a hotel together , same bed . Hehehe

 

"Alright , I'm done . You can bath . Remember to lock the door ." Taeyeon smirked playfully .

"Yah !" 

"Anyway , can I borrow your laptop ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Yeah , sure . The password is 0105" Tiffany said . That is the password of her anniversary with Siwon .

"Alrighttt ." Taeyeon went out and walked over to her laptop . 

Don't worry readers , there is nothing that Taeyeon finds in Tiffany's laptop and he's just surfing the net to Youtube . I know how my readers can be curious with just a small thing . :p

 

SKIP SKIP 

 

Now both of them are lying on the bed , relaxing and talking .

"So ..... let's have relax talk ." Taeyeon suggested .

"Hmm . Okay . What do you want to talk about ?" Tiffany asked .

"Uh .. Is Siwon treating you right when you guys are dating ?" Taeyeon asked .

"....Yeah . He does of course ." Tiffany replied .

"Good then .... i just want to ask that haha ." Taeyeon laughed to remove the sudden awkwardness . He should not ask that question at the first place because he thought Tiffany might think of Siwon as they already broke up .

"Do you have any girlfriend ?" Tiffany asked .

"Nope . I'm nerdyy , i'm poor , i'm smelly and stuff so no one likes me to be their girlfriend . A lot of people dislike me " Taeyeon said truthly . 

 

I hope you will be mine one day .... I really like you , Tiffany Hwang .. *sigh*

 

"I'm once in that category , Tae ... Sorry" 

"Nahhh . Don't blame yourself . If I were in your shoes , I will also dislike too ." Taeyeon laughed . "Well , now how do you feel about me ?" He asked .

"You are better than what I thought . After I knew your background , I misunderstood about you ." Tiffany looked away as she feel bad .

 

In fact .... i think i've fallen for you , Kim taeyeon ....... *sighhh*

 

"Heyyyy . It's alright . I really don't blame anyone . Anyway , you see ! I've changed to become a handsome hero , Kim Taeyeon ! Bambambaaaaam !" Taeyeon joked as he stood on the bed and posed as a superhero .

"Hahahahaa !" Tiffany laughed seeing that sudden action .

"Okay okay . I guess we should get sleeping . We are tired after the whole day with the kids just now ." Taeyeon lies down back .

"Yeah ... So tired ~" 

"Wait . Why are you so tired ? Hello , miss . I'm the one that helped the most okay ? Moving the tables&chairs as well as the boxes of foods ." Taeyeon glared at her but it's useless .

"What did you say ???" Tiffany glared back , making Taeyeon to retreat . She then giggled seeing Taeyeon's face .

"You like to make fun of me now huh ?" Taeyeon squinted his eyes to her .

"Uhuh ~ Seems fun !" Tiffany plays along .

"Urgh . Whatever ~ So what are we going to do tomorrow ?" Taeyeon asked .

"We are going for sightseeing and shoppings !" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Whuuuut ? Shopping again ?" Taeyeon pretends to die and wake up again ."Urghhh . Let me gooo ~" He said .

"Okay . Then you will go everywhere alone ." Tiffany said coldly .

"Aissshhh ! Okayokay ! Hmph ! " Taeyeon hmped her and pouted before turned to the opposite side of Tiffany and slept .

"Yah . Are you sleeping already ?" Tiffany asked as she came closer . 

Taeyeon just closed his eyes and he already really fall to sleep .

"Keke .... Why are you so cute while sleeping ?" Tiffany chuckled seeing Taeyeon starts to snore . She his hair backward like usual mum do . "Good night ..." She whispered and smiles . 

Tiffany switched off the lights and slept .
 

 

Back in Korea

 

"kekekekekeke !" Woman's giggling can be heard from Siwon's room .

"Baby , stop it !" They came out from the covered blanket .

"Why ~~?" Siwon smirked as he kissed the lady's lips passionately . "Hyuna baby .. you're so y ~" He said .

"I knowwww ~" She giggled . "Sweetie . Aren't you going to break up with Tiffany ?" She asked . Yes , Siwon told her about the bet thingy .

"Not now , baby . The bet is still going on . I want that Taeyeon to get hurt and get brokenhearted ." Siwon smirked again .

"Why ? What did he do to you ?" Hyuna then cuddles him by putting her head on his chest .

"Nothing . I just simply don't like him . That poor nerdy guy who wants to overtake me in soccer . I will always be the first . " Siwon said .

"Anyway , do you see Tiffany's instagram again ?" Hyuna asked .

"Why ?"

"Taeyeon's looks has changed . He became more handsome ." Hyuna said .

"I know that . Now the school's girls getting crazy about him where it should be me ! I'm the hottest and the most handsome as well the most athletic guy in the school ! Not that stupid Taeyeon ." He exclaimed .

"Alright alright . Don't be angry . shhh " Hyuna kissed his lips . "So if Taeyeon knew the truth later , how about Tiffany ?" She asked .

"I don't know . We'll see later ." He answered . "But for nowwww ...." He smirked and covered themselves under the blanket again .

And again , the rooms are filled with giggling , laughing and as well as s .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update , you hyena readers ! hehehe