23

Just A Bet ?

 

Continue ~

 

"So where are we going today ?" Taeyeon asked after he finally finishes his breakfast .

"If I'm not wrong , today we will be going to Museum and Zoos here ." Tiffany giggled as she wipes Taeyeon's mouth again . She then gave a phamplet of the places they are going for today . "Hehe .." Taeyeon blushed .

"Really ? I really love animals ~~~~~" He grinned and clasped his both of hands like a kid .

"But I'm scared of big animals ...." Tiffany pouts .

"Ai ? if you're scared , why did you book the attraction places ?" Taeyeon asked .

"It's because it is ATTRACTION PLACES ." Tiffany emphasized on the word . " It will be not fun if we come to Kenya and not going to their attraction places .." She continued .

"Hmmm .... True true ...." Taeyeon nodded and squints his eyes . "So ...... when are we going ?" He said excitedly .

"In fact we already can go but there's someone here who is really hungry and keep on eating ." Tiffany said joking while looking at different direction and glance to Taeyeon playfully , referring to him of course .

"Ehemmmmm ~ I know who is that ." Taeyeon laughed and rolled his eyes , causing Tiffany to smile .

"Come on . Let's go ." Tiffany said .

"Alright ." Taeyeon took his new branded bought flat cap by Tiffany and backpack and wore it back and also not forgetting to wear his new Ray-Ban shades .

Oh god .... Save me from him *blushed*

"Hurry up ..." Tiffany joked . 

"Wait ~" Taeyeon said calmly . "Alright , let's go ." He smiles .

Taeyeon and Tiffany walked towards the entrance/exit of the cafe to exit , of course . However , Nicole and her friends are seated at the side nearest to the entrance where they can easily see people coming in and out from the cafe .

"That is the lady from just now ." Tiffany frowned . She secretly rolled her eyes seeing Nicole . Tiffany then suddenly holds Taeyeon's hand tightly and walked closely with him .

"W-what are you d-ddoing ?" Taeyeon stared at her confused .

Her hands are warm ~ Ahhhh ~~~~~

"Nothing . Baby , you know that I really love you right ?" Tiffany purposely said that when they walked slowly towards Nicole's table .

"Hu-" Before Taeyeon can't ask any question , Tiffany pinched him to go along .

Taeyeon didn't notice that Nicole's table are there but due to Tiffany's painful pinch , he just plays along . "Yeah ! Why ?" Taeyeon scrunched his face a bit and smiles a bit .

"I'm just asking ~ Hihi . My baby is so cute ." AND AGAIN , Tiffany pecked Taeyeon's lips when they exactly walked past Nicole and her friends .

.................................................................................................... breath in breath out

Oh my oh my oh my ........... huuuuuu ~

"Hehe ... I know right ?" Taeyeon laughed .

"Be humble !" Tiffany stuck her tongue out to him and they went out .

 

"Oh ~ Who are they ? That guy looks so hot ." One of Nicole's friend said the moment they saw Taeyeon and Tiffany walked past them 

"Didn't you hear their convo , Seungyeon ? They are together ." Nicole rolled her eyes a bit .

"Aishh ~ Too bad then ." Seungyeon sighed .

"Yeah ... too bad ...... he's cute .." Nicole pouts .

 

 

"Helloooo ~ Can I ask why did you do it again ?"Taeyeon asked the moment they went out from the cafe .

Tiffany don't know why but she didn't let go of Taeyeon's hands for the moment . "I saw Nicole ." She pouted angrily .

"Ohhhhhhh .... So ?"

"I don't like it . She was glancing at you just now ." Tiffany rolled her eyes and breath out furiously .

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Uhh ..... Are you ..... jealous ?" Taeyeon asked cautiously .

".................." Tiffany ignored him .

"Hello ?" Taeyeon poked her shoulder .

She still ignore . She looks kinda mad

"Well , are your random mood swings back ?" Taeyeon joked and laughed awkwardly . " Aha ... aha ... haaa ........." Taeyeon gulped and stop laughing . "Yaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh ~" Taeyeon tries his luck and came closer to her , pouting cutely in front of her .

"The van is here ." Tiffany said and quickly walked off towards the van with the tour guide . She walked quickly with visible redness on her cheeks or can be say , the whole face . 

Calm down , Tiff .... Calm downn .... Breath in , breath out . *dugeundugeun* It's just a pout . Everyone can do that .............................................. HOW CAN A POUT BECOME THAT CUTE ?! Grrrrrr ~ 

They entered the van and sat side by side as usual .

"Morning !" Taeyeon greeted the tour guide and the driver happily . 

"Morning ~" They smiled back .

While the tour guide are busying at the front , telling them about the places or whatever , Taeyeon talks to Tiffany .

"Yaaah ~" He called .

"What ?" Tiffany said while looking at the front .

"Answer meeeeeeeeee ." He said cutely .

"Answer what ?" Tiffany said annoyed .

"Are you jealous ???" He tried his luck again .

"No ." She said sternly .

"Really ???" Taeyeon asked .

"....... Hmm .." Tiffany said .

"Are you really really .... sure ?" He braved himself and leaned closer to Tiffany's face .

She suddenly froze when she saw Taeyeon is coming towards her as she can see it by the side of her eyeballs . She is still watching the front .

What am I feeling ? Why do I feel tingly in my tummy ?!

Come on , Tae ..... Brave yourself .

Right now , Tiffany can't hear what the tour guide are saying . Her attention are now with Taeyeon . She unconsiously closed her eyes , feeling a bit anticipated .

"Ms Tiffany ?" Suddenly the tour guide looks to the back as he asked Tiffany a question . Because of that , taeyeon and Tiffany cleared their throats and sit back properly .

"W-what ?" Tiffany asked the tour guide as she breathed out . Taeyeon sat at his original postion while scratching his neck and looked outside .

"I was asking you what time are we going to fetch you later .." The tour guide also cleared his throat .

"I will text you or call you later ." She replied .

"Oh alright then ."

 

 

SKIP SKIP

The first destination – Nature Life

 

Nature Life is a place where there are orphan elephants or in another words , it's a orphanage for abandoned elephants . 

"Woaah ~" Taeyeon said . There are quite a lot of tourists here . 

"Let's go inside ." Tiffany said . After Tiffany settled the tickets to go in , they went inside and saw a lot of tourist gathering around a large space , to see the baby elephants playing .

"What are they doing ?" Taeyeon asked .

"It should be the time for their playtime or feeding time " Tiffany replied .

"Let's go there ." Taeyeon suggested .

"I don't wantt . It's too crowded . I will get lost ." She pouted .

"You won't . Come ." Taeyeon assured and he suddenly intertwined his fingers with Tiffany's . .... INTERTWINED not holding like usual .

Oh my godddd ! We are intertwining our fingers like couples usually holds hand . His fingers and palm exactly fitted mine .... ~~~~

Taeyeon easily found a spot where both of them can see the baby elephants infront of them .

"They are sooooooo cute !" Taeyeon grinned excitedly . He let go of their hands and took the camera from his backpack before he starts snapping pictures .

Tiffany looks a bit uncomfortable because there are a lot of people and those baby elephants looks a bit scary to her . She then put her arms around Taeyeon's arm and move closer to him as he was snapping photos .

“Are you alright ?” Taeyeon asked her .

She shook her head and pouts .

He then intertwined back his fingers with her again . With that , Tiffany suddenly felt secured . She felt protected and she smiles.

“It’s okay . You see those baby elephants ~ They are so cuteeee !” Taeyeon grinned .

Seeing that , Tiffany can’t stop smiling . Taeyeon is really cute while he’s grinning with his small dimple near his mouth .

“Alright alrightttt , little kid .” She joked , causing Taeyeon to pout . She then took out her phone and snap a picture to her instagram as usual .

She moved backwards a bit before taking a picture . She took where Taeyeon and the baby elephants are seen in it .  Caption : Those baby elephants are cute and there’s unknown little‘kid’ that is too excited here . Aigooo ~ kekekeke .

“Yah . What are you doing ?” Taeyeon turns and saw .

“Nothing !” She quickly hides her phone .

“There must be nothing . Come . I want to see .”Taeyeon said .

“Nothing ~” Tiffany laughed .

“Tsk ! Stingy ~” Taeyeon teased .

“Whateverrrrrr ~”

 

Then , now it’s the time for the hands-on . Tourists can try to feed the elephants by themselves .

“Hey . Do you want to feed them ?” Taeyeon asked as they are walking towards the place where they could feed them .

“Nope ..” Tiffany shook her head .

“Come on …. Just try ~” Taeyeon said .

“I’m scaredddd ~” She whined .

“Aigoo ~ Alright , I’ll help you , okay ?” Taeyeon suggests .

“Hmmm ….. Okay then .”She agreed .

“Hi , good morning .” The worker who is in charge of the two baby elephants that they are feeding , said .

“Morning .” Taeyeon and Tiffany replied .

“Her name is Maya and Alya . Come , you guys can her body like this .” The worker introduce them to the baby elephant .

“Hi , maya , alya ~” Taeyeon their body . Tiffany just stood there . “Yah . Come … ” Taeyeon said as he pulled Tiffany slowly . He holds Tiffany’s arms gently and went to the elephant body and helped her .

Slowly after she , Tiffany smiles due to the reaction on the baby elephants . The elephants make noise to show her happiness .

“There ~ Nothing bad right , scaredy cat ?  ~” Taeyeon teased .

“Shut up .” Tiffany pouts .

“Now , let’s feed them .” The worker passed them two big bottles filled with milk . Firstly , he showed the demonstration .

“Alright . Now you try .” He said .

Taeyeon who feeds Maya did smoothly with no mistakes . Maya are drinking happily with some happy movement .

For Tiffany , she still kinda afraid so she made a little mistake but overall she’s good . Overalls , she had fun .

Again , she took another picture to her instagram . The worker helps her to snap it . Taeyeon and Tiffany pose a 'V' sign while feeding the baby elephants and face the camera 

Caption : We , feeding the babies ~ Weeee ~ 

 

After finishing feeding , they thanked the worker and went indoor for a short tour and histories about this place . Taeyeon looked around as there are a lot of elephants' statue and toys .

"Tae . You sit here first . I want to go to the washroom . You wait here , alright " Tiffany asked .

"Oh okay then ." He nodded and sat down obediently . He have to be obedient because he don't understand much english so he can't do anything .

He took off his shades and cap . He then ruffles his hair . Without him knowing , ladies in that places almost fainted when they saw that . Suddenly , there is a group of 5 ladies who are also foreigners came to him .

"Hi ." They smiles and want to shake their hands with him .

"H-hello ." He said timidly and shake their hands .

"Where are you from ?" They asked and smirked .

"Uhh ... korea ." 

"Oh .. So handsome boy . Which hotel are you living ?" One of the girls directly asked .

"Huh ?" Taeyeon raised his eyebrows as he don't understand ."I'm sorry . I d-don't u-understand ...." he stutters .

"Oh my ... He's so cute ~" another girl suddenly pinched his cheeks , making him to smile shyly .

"Hey !" Suddenly Tiffany came back already .

"Yes ?" The girls asked .

"What are you doing with my boyfriend ???? " Tiffany frowned and send death glare to them which they understands .

"Are you sure he's your boify ?" They asked timidly as the glare worked .

"Yeah . Why ?" Tiffany asked furiously .

"Prove it then ."

"Oh come onnnn ." Tiffany rolled her eyes to the ladies . She then turned to Taeyeon and kisses him passionately for more than 5 seconds . She then lets go because people are starting to stare at them .

"So how ? Back off !" She rolled her eyes again and pulled dazed Taeyeon away .

Did we just kissed for the third time for today ?! OH MY GOSH! 

I kissed him again . AGAIN ! THIRD TIME !!!!! *heartbeat races*

"Yah yah yah yah !" Taeyeon stops her . "Why did you kiss m-me again ????" Taeyeon asked .

".............." She did not answer .

"Oi . You better answer . You kissed me without my permission , you know that . To be exact , three times ! " Taeyeon squinted his eyes and glared at her .

"It's because I'm ...... Okay fine , I'm jealous , okay ?!" Tiffany exclaimed . "I hate those ladies who tried to flirt with you . Even the comments that my followers did were mostly to you with a flirty comments . I hate it . I think if we go back to school , the girls will be crazy about you . " Tiffany frowned . She reveals her truth feelings about it .

"R-really ? You're jealous ?? S-so that's mean .... you like me ????" Taeyeon opened his eyes wide .

Tiffany kept quiet . "Go and figure it yourself ." She said and walked to the different side .

".......... Does she likes me or not ?????? Aigooo ~ I'm not good at guessing about girl's feelings ! ...... I think she does .... not . Hmmmmmmmmmm ................ " Taeyeon ruffles his hair .

They then spent another 2 hours there , buying souveniers and more

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Update , you hyena readers ! This chapter might be a bit boring for you guys ~

Anyway , my school holidays ended and I can't update this so often like that time so yeahhhh ~ hahaha . 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT . UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE . SUBSRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBCRIBE .

No silent readers will be tolerated .