ElementarySchool Part2

Just A Bet ?

Continue ~

SKIP AFTER P.E TIME - there's nothing exciting in there .

 

"Whewww .. I'm so tired ~" Taeyeon sighed in relief as he sat on the couch in a room for them to rest . 

"Yeah , me too ..." Tiffany sat beside him . The class they are taking over are now are having another lesson before lunch and Tiffany choose to rest because Tiffany has prepared something .

"I don't know you are quite in frisbee . haha " Taeyeon laughed .

"Heyyyy ~ Don't judge me by my cover . Pftt ~" Tiffany joked .

"Yeah yeahhhhh ~ Anyway , let's see these picture I took just now . And some video ." Taeyeon took the DSLR camera and show her .

There are a lot of pictures showing the kids shows their innocent smiles and candid on the photos . Tiffany can't stop smiling seeing those . "Oh my god . They are sooooo cute ~" She grinned .

"I know right ?" While Tiffany is concentrating on the photos , Taeyeon peeks at her face .

You are more cuter , Tiffany ... Look at that focused face of yours . keke

"Yahh ! You take my candid pics again ?" Tiffany suddenly said .

"W-what ? Why ? Cannot ?" Taeyeon joked and take back the camera .

"Hmph .. I don't care . Anyway , what music are you going to play for them later ? With the guitar ." Tiffany asked .

"What if I play the guitar and you sing ?" Taeyeon suggested .

"What ?? No .. I can't sing . I'm going to play my flute ." Tiffany shook her head . (A/N : Yes yes , she brought her flute . Read back chapter 12)

"Aiii ~ You play your solo flute , I play my solo guitar then do a duet with me .. Come on ~" Taeyeon put a cute voice and expression .

Ahhhhh ~ Don't do that cute face ! 

"Okay okay okaaaaay ~ Aigoo !" Tiffany playfully rolled her eyes .

"Yeaaaah ~" Taeyeon dorkily bro-fist into the air .

 

*ringringgg* 

"Hello ?" Tiffany answered her call

"Who's that ?" Taeyeon asked but get ignored .

"Oh , you guys are here ? Alright we will be out ." Tiffany said in English and went to the next room where the principal's room is . "Mrs Ariana . The foods are here ." She said in english again , making Taeyeon just sat there with a blank face .

"Okay ." 

"Follow me ." Tiffany ordered Taeyeon in Korean of course . Mrs Ariana came out from her office and follows them .

"What did you say just now to the phone and to Mrs Ariana ?" He asked as he could not understand . He CAN understand but Tiffany are speaking too fast in English and her english accent is very hard to understand by Taeyeon .

"Just follow me ." Tiffany said sternly .

"Pftttt ~ Mood swings again I guess ." Taeyeon squinted his eyes .

When they went outside , they saw a van with two to three men which is the worker  .

"Hello guys . Introducing , this is the school's principal , Mrs Ariana ." The men shake their hands with them . "Okay . Now you guys can move the food in the canteen" Mrs Ariana then lead them to the canteen before she came back to Tiffany .

"Yes , ms." The two men opened up the van and there are about 88 boxes of foods and 20 boxes of water bottle sweet drinks . They each carries one or two boxes and bring it into the canteen . 

"Taeyeon . Help them ." Taeyeon just complied and helped the guys to carry the boxes . The another man came to Tiffany with a paper for a signature for the delivery before helping his men .

"Tiffany . I really appreciate this ." Mrs Ariana came to her and said .

"It's okay , Mrs Ariana . It's not like I treat them great food all the times right ?" Tiffany smiles . She ordered total of 430 big food packs for the students and the teachers and including themselves since there are 400 students in this school . Each pack has a lot of dishes and side dishes .

The students here can't eat expensive food all the times and eat only enough yet little amount for them due to the financial difficulties of the school . And since Tiffany is rich , she doesn't mind and sincerely bought  the foods for them .

"I really really appreciate it .." Mrs Ariana kept on saying .

"Mrs Ariana . I already told you that it's okay . If you say it again , I will go home now ." Tiffany joked .

"Haha . Alright alright . I will stop ." Mrs Ariana then hugged Tiffany as she was grateful and let go . Tiffany just smiles .

"Tae . You are sweating as hell .." Tiffany walked to Taeyeon who came back to take another box . He is still perspiring from the p.e time and it doesn't get better as he helped the guys .

"Yahhh ~ It's all your fault . Luckily I don't know how to understand your faaaaaaast english and I could not argue back . Hmphh ~" Taeyeon pouted .

"Awww ~ The little boy is tired huh ? So pitifull ~~" Tiffany as she his cheek , causing Taeyeon to glare at her and Mrs Ariana to giggle even though she don't understand korean .

Is she my cheek ?! AWWWWWW ~ MY HEART ! RACES ! FAST ! *dugeundugeun*

"Come ." Tiffany took a tissue in her pocket and wipes his sweat on his face . They are standing closely to each other without realizing . Tiffany just focusing on wiping the sweats as Taeyeon take that time to stare and study her beautiful face . 

"Okay . Perspire reduced ." Tiffany smiles . She suddenly saw Taeyeon's stare on her . She become frozen and then realize how close they are .

Oh my god oh my god ohmygod OHMYGOD !! KYAAAAAAAAAA ~ *blushed* *heart races*

"Ehem . Uhh .. Tiffany ? Are you okay ?" Mrs Ariana purposely broke them from their sudden fantasy world and giggled  .

"H-huh ? Yeah ? Yes yes , I'm okay ." Tiffany moved away from Taeyeon . "Yah ! Carry those boxes in ! Are you slacking ?! " She suddenly scolds him . SUDDENLY yet AGAIN .

"What ? Yah ! You are the one who distracts me first for my perspire . Pfttt ~ I kinda don't understand your mood swings for seriously ." Taeyeon playfully glared at her .

"Hurry up hurry up ." Tiffany ignored his sentence . 

"Ignore him Mrs Ariana .He's ignorant ." Tiffany said to Mrs Ariana .

"Really ? Oh okay then . But why are your cheeks become so red suddenly ?" Mrs Ariana said .

"H-huh ?? It's b-because of the ... h-heat ! Yes , heat ! Ahhh ~ So hot ~" She suddenly fans herself . Mrs Ariana just let out a small laugh and shook her head . "You guys are cute" She mumbled .


A few minutes later ,

"Miss . I guess we are done ." One of the man said as they finished transferring the boxes into the canteen .

"Okay then . Thank you . You guys may go . Wait . Here ." As usual she gave tips in Kenyan money of course .

"Thank you miss . Thank you !" They happily said and shake their hands with Taeyeon , Mrs Ariana and Tiffany before they go off . 

"Alright . Should we get ready in the canteen now ?" Mrs Ariana asked .

"Yeah , let's go ." Tiffany said . Taeyeon just nodded .

The canteen is very small . That canteen is usually used by the teachers only while the students will eat in their own respective class as their teacher in charge will bring their foods from the canteen .

"Okay . Since each box has 5 packs of food , each class should have 9 boxes and 2 boxes of 20 water bottles for each classes . Is that okay ?"  

"Yup . " Taeyeon replied . He understands a bit as Mrs Ariana speaks slowly .

"Alright . Put them differently so when the teachers come later , they can easily take for their respective class ." Tiffany said .

"Okaaaayyy ~" Taeyeon replied with a cute voice to her .

"Don't act cute ." She said coldly .

"Pft ~"

 

 

Moments later ,

Now the students are happily eating their awesome foods . Taeyeon and Tiffany walked past all of the class and smiled proudly . Taeyeon took videos from every classes . The kids excitedly eating and waving happily to the camera at the same time . 

Tiffany felt very proud and happy after making the kids just by buying them foods . If Siwon was there , he would scolds her for wasting money for buying the poor kids some foods . Well , he hates kids .

"How is it ?" Taeyeon walked to one of the kids and asked .

"HMM !" The kid showed a thumbs up .

"Hahaha . Cute ~" Taeyeon ruffles his hair and took their picture . Tiffany who was looking from the outside can't stop smiling seeing Taeyeon's happy interaction . The kids really like Taeyeon . 

Tiffany took out her phone and take their picture to Instagram . Caption : The little angels are eating innocently and that big short uncle is just there for nothing kekekeke

Even though the school is not in the best conditions , with cracking walls , studying tables and chairs , the kids are still very happy with their conditions .

Seeing that , Tiffany realized how did she take her easy life for granted . She is rich but she has no happiness from her family and friends . She can buy anything she wants and not needed . After using it , she can threw it anytime she wants and buy new ones . After seeing those at the kids , she realised that she's missing of happiness and love . She sighed and walked away to sit on the bench at the other side.

"Yaaah ~ Why are you so sad suddenly ?" Taeyeon came to her .

"Nothing ." She shook her head .

"I don't think so ~" Taeyeon then tickled her suddenly .

"Hahahhaha ~ Yaaaah ! Stop it !" She laughed loudly .

"You liarr !" Taeyeon imitated a monster's noise and tickled her more .

"Yaaaaah !" She laughed again .

Not wanting her to faint of laughing , Taeyeon stopped .

"You're bad !" She whined as she wiped her laughing tears .

"I'm not bad as you ~ Let's go and eat !" Taeyeon says .

 

heart please stop racing ! *criesss* AAAHHH ! Siwon , I'm going to kill you for this bet ! I should make him fall in love for me not vice versa !

 

Oh goddd ! MY HEART RACES AGAIN ! I can't believe my crush is at Kenya with me for project and we slept in the same hotel room . I can't believe we tease each other , plays with each other like ..... .COUPLE ! AAAAHHHHH ! *spazzzz*

 

SKIP SKIP AGAIN TO ASSEMBLY TIME

The assembly room can be considered the most biggest room in that school . It can fits 500 peoples . The 10 classes starts to come into the room and the kids sat on the floor according to their class as the adults sat at the back on a bench .

"Good afternoon , kids !" Mrs Ariana speaks through the microphone .

"AFTERNOON !" They shouted enthusiastically .

"Okay . For today , we have our two guests coming on stage and perform for us . Do you want that ?"

"YEAAAAAAHHH !" The kids cheered .

"Ah ah . Mic testss ~" the first one to perform is Taeyeon . He sat on a chair and speak at the mic . "Hello , kids !" He waved .

"Kyyaaaaaa !" The kids just cheered .

"Do you know my name ?" Taeyeon asked .

"HANDSOME HERO TAEYEON !" The class that they took just now screamed , causing the adults to laugh at their wit answers .

"Yes yes yes . I'm the handsome hero Taeyeon! " Taeyeon played along . "So , what song do you want me to .... uhh .. sing ?" Taeyeon stutters a bit . (A/N : Haha)

"Twinkle twinkle little star !" One boy cutely said with an answer with 100% with wits and sense .

"Hahaha ." Taeyeon laughed and sang songs that the kids want .

Tiffany at the back laughed at Taeyeon's dork and funny behavior .

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update !