40

Just A Bet ?

"Uhh .... J-jessica .... D-do y-you want to j-join us f-for lunch ?" Sooyoung stammered while asking Jessica who still packing up . He then mentally face-palmed himself .

Their lesson has ended and it's lunch time . Most of the students already leave the class except for some including Taeyeon , Tiffany , Sooyoung and Jessica .

Tiffany persisted that Sooyoung should somehow make the first move to talk to Jessica so there it is .

Taeyeon of course face-palmed and playfully shook his head .

"Lunch ? Hmmm ..." Jessica zipped her bag and looked at Sooyoung . "Sure !" She said happily , causing Sooyoung to freeze . 

"Uhhhh .... Hey . Are you okay ?" Jessica asked concernly as she stood up and put her palm on Sooyoung's cheek to see that he has any fever or what .

Feeling her skin on his cheek ,Sooyoung backed off instantly as his heart is pounding very fast right now . "Y-yeah . G-greaat ..." He walked back to his chair and packed his things . He bit his lips while breathing in and out rapidly .

Jessica looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany confusely and she misunderstood thinking that Sooyoung don't like her .

"It's okay . Sooyoung has malfunction for today .JUST for today ." Taeyeon joked . "So let's go ."  he continued .

TIffany just nodded while smiling while Jessica took a glance at Sooyoung whose face becomes red before she giggled . 

Jessica and Tiffany walked out first as Taeyeon and Sooyoung followed them from behind .

"Dude .Like seriously ?" Taeyeon raised his eyebrows .

"I can't help it ! It's like I'm froze . Did you see her smile to me just now ??? Ohmygoddddd ~" Sooyoung suddenly grinned , earning a soft smack .

"Aigoo .How are you supposed to talk and make the first move if you behave like this ?" Taeyeon laughed .

"I don't knowwwwwwww . Tae . Help me .You must help me ~" Sooyoung whined as he shake Taeyeon's arms .

"Hey hey heyyyyyy let go . How am I supposed to help ? I myself in love advices .I'm still an amateur in relationships , okay?"

"Then howwwwww ?"

"I don't knowwwwwwwwwwwww ."

"Aish ." Sooyoung smacked Taeyeon's head .

"Yaaah ~ The hell was that ??" Taeyeon frowned and rubbed his head .

"Nothing ." 

-.-

 

 

"So what do you guys want to eat ? I will buy for you guys ." Sooyoung asked .

"I want Kimchi fried rice ." Tiffany said .

"I want Omurice ." Taeyeon said .

"Okay ." Sooyoung nodded . He then looked at Jessica ." H-how ab-about y-you ?" MAAAAAAN , NOT AGAIN ! DAMMIT !

"Ummm . I think I will follow you . I also haven't decided on what to buy ." Jessica said . She frowned seeing Sooyoung stuttered whenever he's talking to her but talked normally towards Taeyeon and Tiffany .

"It's n-not a n-need ." Sooyoung shook his head .

Jessica ignored and took her purse , "Let's go ." she said as she walked ahead .

"Yes . It's your chance . Go and talk to her ." Taeyeon teased .

"Quiet ." Sooyoung playfully said .

 

"S-so uhh ....what d-do you want to e-eat ?" Sooyoung asked softly .

"I don't know . How about you ?" Jessica asked back as she scanned through the menu on the board .

"I'm h-having o-omurice ."

"Hmm ... Okay then . I'll have the same as you ." Jessica smiled .

Ohhhhhhhh ! She's eating the same food as meeeeeeee ! AISH TAEYEON , CAN YOU CHANGE YOUR MENU ? Grrr

"S-sure . Let's g-go and queue up ." Sooyoung said without trying to look at Jessica's smile .

There's a long queue at one of the stall as it's the most popular among the students here so Sooyoung and Jessica joined the queue . And of course , they attracted attentions .

 

"Oh look . New studentss . Oh my god . So pretty and so handsome !"

"Are they dating ? The new girl wears a ring ."

"They looked so well together !"

"They are the next popular couple after TaeNy i guess ."

"Whyyyy must all handsome and gorgeous students are taken and they are dating each other ???? I'm so jealous "

"I don't think they are dating . They are just classmates i guess ."

 

Luckily ,Sooyoung and Jessica didn't hear it . Both of them just awkwardly and quietly queue up .

"Uhh . Are you uncomfortable with me ?" Jessica said first .

"H-huh?" Sooyoung looked at her .

"Are you uncomfortable with me?"Jessica repeated ."Or do you dislike me?" She asked .

"Huh ?No no no !" Sooyoung immediately shook his head and his hands .

"Then why did you keep stuttering especially when you're talking to me ? Correct me if I'm wrong but you did not stutter when you talked to the rest of the classmates including Tiffany and her boyfriend ." Jessica looked at him .

"Uhhhh .... No .It's n-not because of that . Uhhhh . I .... I have a problem . I will usually react like this towards the person that I'm not familiar with . Yeah ... Totally not because I dislike you .I like you very much ...EH ! I mean I like you as a friend very much ." Sooyoung quickly makes an excuse .

Jessica can't help it but to giggle .

"Alright . Let's be friends and know each other more , okay ?" Jessica smiled .

 

............................*faints*

 

"S-sure !" 

"Don't stammerrrrr ~"Jessica whined .

Sooyoung laughed . WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE ??????????

"Anyway , whose ring is that ?" Sooyoung finally saw her ring .He didn't realised that he stopped stammering .

"It's mine ."Jessica replied

"Yours?"

"Yup . My engagement ring ."Jessica smiled .

"Ohhhh . Your eng- wait what ??" Sooyoung then stared at her .

"Yeah , I'm engaged . " 

"S-seriously ????"Sooyoung asked in despair .

"Yup ."Jessica nodded 

"Oh ......" Sooyoung then looked to the front and spaced out .

"Are you okay ?" Jessica noticed his behavior .

"Yeah yeah ...." Sooyoung replied softly as he walked one step forward because of the queue .

 

She's engaged ............ SHE's Engaged ....... SHE'S ENGAGED ! *criesssss*

 

"So .... d-did he t-treat you well ?" Sooyoung asked .

"Yeah . But my fiance is too busy with his work lately so he rarely spend time with me since I came to Korea ." Jessica said .

"So he didn't show you around in Korea ?"

"Nope ." Jessica shook her head .

"Ohhhh .Hey ! What about I take you around ?" Sooyoung takes it to his advantage .

"You ? Nahhh .I don't want to trouble you ."Jessica chuckled .

"No no . You are not troubling me .That's what friends do ,right ?" Sooyoung joked .

"Well ,if you insist ."They laughed .

 

Tsk ! Who is this guy anyway ??? If I was him , I will treat her like a princess all the time . tsk . ...............*CRIES* WHY IS SHE ENGAGED ???!!!!

 

WITH TAEYEON AND TIFFANY

"Baby . In fact , Jessica is engaged ." Tiffany said .

Taeyeon gasped . "Reallyy ?? So that ring got a reason ? I thought she wore it because it's beautiful . "

"Yeah ... I'm afraid that Sooyoung will be devastated with this news ." Tiffany sighed .

"Aigoo . If I knew , I wouldn't let him near Jessica ." Taeyeon face-palmed himself .

"Never mind . We will try to tell him later . For now , I think I should buy drinks first .What drink do you want ?" Tiffany asked as she stood up .

"I want you .." Taeyeon grinned .

Tiffany playfully pushed his face and laughed ."Behave , baby . We're in public ." They laughed .

"Alright alright . I want Ice Milo ." 

"Okay. Wait here , baby boy ." As usual , she loves to tap Taeyeon's nose with her index finger .

 

"Guys . What drinks do you guys want ?"Tiffany walked to Sooyoung and Jessica who just finished ordering and waiting for the orders .

"Me want cola ." Sooyoung smiled

"Me as well ." Jessica smiled as well.

"Okay ." After that ,Tiffany walked to the drink stall .

She queued up .

"Hey ,Tiffany ." Suddenly a deep voice came beside her .

She glanced to her right and saw Siwon . Tiffany quickly looked at Taeyeon's side and luckily he isn't watching .

"What do you want ?" Tiffany whispered .

"Relaaax . I just want to remind you that even though we are somehow separated but let me tell you , the bet is going . Right ?" Siwon smirked .

"Siwon . Can we just stop the bet ? I don't think I want to continue it ."She whispers very softly .

"Oh yeah ? Sure . But I don't think Taeyeon will tolerate it . Imagine his reaction if I tell him about this ."

"No ! Don't !" She softly exclaimed .

"Well , good . Now , I just want you to continue the bet ."

"Siwon . This is not what we planned in the first place . We just planned to make you stop smoking that's all . But since both of has changed , why can't we just stop the plan ? " Tiffany desperately asked . They were talking using ventroquilsm so it doesn't seems obvious that they were talking .

"Well , we also didn't planned about your love towards him now ." Siwon said , making Tiffany to keep silent .

"Why are you silent ?" Siwon smirked .

 

Tiffany kept silent until it's her turn to order .

"Can I have two Ice Milos and two Colas?" She politely ordered .

After paying and taking her order , she kept the change in her purse .

"Well ,remember about it . AND , take gooooood care of your relationship ." Siwon whispered and gave her the last advice and he scoffed while smirking . Tiffany swore she saw that .

What did he mean by that ? ....... 

 


UPDATE , HYENAS'

I noticed that I have tooooo many silent subscribers . I NEED COMMENTS from you guys . hahaha .

 

Comment , Comment , Comment 

Subscribe , Subscribe , Subcribe 

Upvote , Upvote , Upvote