36

Just A Bet ?

 

SKIP AFTER SCHOOL

 

 

"Baby ..... Did you already inform your coach that you're not going for training ?" Tiffany asked while packing her bag .

"I'm going to ." Taeyeon smiles .

 

To : Uncle Kang

Uncle . I can't go for training today . I have something on  ... ): Just for today . I'm sorry . I will take twice intense training tomorrow .

 

"Done ." Taeyeon said while zipping his bagpack .

"Let's go then !" Tiffany exclaimed excitedly . Uncle Im already waits for them outside the school .

 

Tiffany then without hesitating , she grabbed Taeyeon's right hand and intertwine it with hers . She can't stop smiling when she intertwined his hands with hers .

"Eh ? You can't wait to hold my hand huh ?" Taeyeon smirked and teased .

"Shhhhh !" Tiffany looked at him and squinted her eyes .

"Oops ~" Taeyeon played along and playfully covered his mouth with left hand .

They happily walked together towards the school gate . Students can't help but to stare at them especially towards their intertwining hands .

 

"Are they dating ?"

"Noooooo . Taeyeon is attached ???? Nooooo ~"

"They looked well there"

"Tiffany is so y and beautiful , oh my ! I'm so envy of Taeyeon ."

"MY TAEYEON ~~~ Ahhh ....... i'm so jealousssss !"

"They behaved so intimately and they look cute !"

"Ahhhh ! Taeyeon is so handsome ! MYGOD !"

"They are dating !"

The students gossiped .

 

"Looks like some of your girls' fans are fangirling about you ." Tiffany pouted as she could hear the gossips .

"Awwww ~ Are you jealous again , baby ?" Taeyeon looked at him . 

Tiffany kept on pouting .

"Look . I have uhhhh fangirls . You also have a looooooot of fanboys but don't worry . Because the one that really got me is you and only you . I won't see anyone except you ." Taeyeon stopped walking and cupped Tiffany's cheek .

"Really ?" Tiffany stared into his eyes .

Taeyeon nodded . "Uhuh ."

"Good then . You better don't cheat on me because only you can control my jealousy here . If you dare to cheat on me , I will lose control of my jealousy and you will die ." Tiffany warned .

"Ohooooo ~ That's scaryyyy ~~" Taeyeon laughed . "Come on . Let's go ."

 

“Oh . Afternoon , kids .” Uncle Im smiled as he saw Taeyeon and Tiffany walked to him .

“Afternoon , Uncle Im .” Tiffany said excitedly . Her hands are still intertwining with Taeyeon’s and not letting it go .

“Afternoon !” Taeyeon grinned .

“Omo …..” Uncle Im said in surprise as he stared at their hands .

“Yes , Uncle Im . We are together ~” Tiffany playfully whispered at Uncle Im and giggled .

“Really ??? GREAT !” Uncle Im exclaimed and gave a fatherly smile . “Come . Let’s go home .” He continued .

 

****************

 

"Siwon !" Leeteuk and Sungmin rushed and knocked the door as they went to Siwon's house . Siwon and Hyuna didn't go to school . Well ~ 

They kept knocking and knocking because Siwon didn't opened the door yet .

"Tsk . Whaaaaatt ???" Siwon opened the door frustratedly . He wore a boxer only . Hyuna could be seen at the back . She wore only a towel . 

"Did we came at the wrong time ?" Sungmin scratched his neck .

"Hell yeah ! Urghhhh , you guys . I almost get it again !" Siwon frowned .

"I'm sorry , dude ." Leeteuk apologised .

"Urgh . It's okay . Come in ." Siwon said and walked inside first .

 

"Looks like you have friends here . I will go and bathe first then . Try again next time " Hyuna pecked his lips and winked at him seductively before walked to the shower and giggle at him.

Siwon pouted as he watched Hyuna's y back . Since Leeteuk and Sungmin's here , he can't possibly do anything at her for now . 

"So .. what's wrong ? Better be a good story . Or else , you both are going to die for ruining my moment ." Siwon glared at them .

"Hey . You know what . Taeyeon and Tiffany are dating now !" Leeteuk exclaimed .

"Seriously ?! Wow . How did you know ??" Siwon asked .

"We saw them holding hands , I mean intertwining ! They behaves so intimately unlike their behavior sometime . We also saw Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's cheek and they hugged really really tight . " Sungmin explained .

"Wow ! She really doing the bet huh ?” Siwon said .

“Do you think she did it for the bet or at the same time , did she really fell in love with Taeyeon ?” Leeteuk asked .

“I don’t know and I don’t caaaaare . I don’t even have any feelings for her anymore .” Siwon scoffed .

“Then how about the bet ?” Sungmin asked .

“Well , just let her continue . I still want to see Taeyeon’s heartbreak moment in the future . “ Siwon smirked .

“Alright , dude . So have you prepare and train for the inter-region soccer match ?” Sungmin asked again .

“Me ? Nahhh . It’s not necessary . I’m the top and MVP player in the region . Not excluding that I’m hot as well .” Siwon said confidently .

“Oh really ? Then what about the match last between you and Taeyeon ?” Leeteuk laughed .

“That is just his luck ! That stupid a**hole .” Siwon cursed .

 “He can’t take over our championship title that we have won consecutive years that easily . They are just a small peanut group . Of course , we can defeat them .” Siwon scoffed again .

“Alright . Suit yourself , man .” Sungmin smiled .

“Okay . That’s it right ? So both of you can leave . I need my ‘y’ time .” Siwon smirked as he stood up .

“Alright alright . We’ll go . “

**************

 

Back with Taeyeon&Tiffany

“We’re home !” Tiffany shouted happily the moment she and Taeyeon entered the mansion . Uncle Im is still down in the basement garage

“Baby . Why are you shouting ?” Taeyeon smiled while playfully rubbed his ears , pretending that it hurts due to Tiffany’s shout .

“Nothing . I’m just tooooo happy now .” She smiled sweetly at him .

Throughout the ride home , she never let go of Taeyeon’s hand . She felt so warm and protected even with just holding hands .

“Aigoooo ~” Taeyeon laughed and said in a very ahjussi way .

“Let’s go up to our bedroom .”Tiffany purposely whispered the word ‘our’ and chuckled .

“Our ? Wow . Now your room has been upgraded to our room ? Wow .” Taeyeon played along and laughed while both of them walking towards the stairs .

“SHUSH! “ Tiffany blushed and covered Taeyeon’s mouth with her palm .

“Oh . You guys are back ? Lunch is ready .” Mrs Kim said as she came out from the kitchen , putting the dishes on the dining table with the maids .

“Mum . You all can eat first . We’ll eat later .” Taeyeon grinned to his mum before walking upstairs .

And of course , their intertwined hands does not missed from Mrs Kim’s eyesight . “Are they holding hands ? ……” She mumbled and tilted her head .

"Hey , Im . Do you see what I see ?" Mrs Kim asked Uncle Im as he's walking towards the dining table . They also had become close and they called each other last name .

"I know , Kim . They are together !" Uncle Im said excitedly and smiled .

"Omo ! Really ?! Omo omo omo omo ~" Mrs Kim smiled widely .

 

 

With Taeyeon & Tiffany

"Yes , bed !" Taeyeon released his hand from Tiffany's and ran onto the bed . "Mmmm ~ Comfy bed ~" He took one of the pillows and hugged it . 

He really loves Tiffany's bed . It's so comfortable , soft and it feels so light . Her pillows too . 

Tiffany closed the door and shook her head , seeing her boyfriend leave her just because of the bed . She walked to the side of the door and pressed the ON button for the air-conditioner before she went to the bed .

"Baby ." Tiffany patted Taeyeon's since he is facing opposite direction .

"Hmm?" He mumbled .

"You're tired ?" She asked .

"Not so but I'm kinda sleepy though . Sleep with me here . " He continues mumbling .

Tiffany giggled how cute Taeyeon is now . "Alright . We can go to sleep but we have to bath first . We smells ." Tiffany pat his again .

"Bath together ?" Taeyeon grinned as he turned and looked at Tiffany .

"No ! Go and bath alone ." Tiffany laughed. 

"Boring ~" Taeyeon pouted . 

"Go and bath now , baby boy ." Tiffany said sternly like a mother to a son .

"Alright , mummyyyyyyyyyy !" Taeyeon straight away stood up and walked to the closet and took his clothes before went to the bathroom .

Tiffany stared at him as he walked and she can't stop smiling .

"Are we really together ? " Tiffany blushed . "Mygod !!! WE ARE TOGETHER ! KYAAAA ! " She took a pillow and buried her face on it to muffle her shout .

"Uhh ... Baby ? Are you okay ?" Taeyeon opened the bathroom door . He kinda heard a soft shout in the room .

"Huh ? Y-yeah . Go and bath !" She quickly change topic . "Tiffany ... Calm down . Inhale exhale . Inhale exhale . Inhale exhale . Inhale exhale . Ohmy ...." She whispered to herself as her cheeks are pink .

 

MINUTES AND MINUTES LATER

 

"Baby ...." Tiffany smiled as both of them already done cleaning and showering themselves and now , they are cuddling together on the bed , not caring for lunch .

"Hmm?" Taeyeon hummed as he Tiffany's hair .

"I never ever felt this happy before , did you know that ?" Tiffany continues smiling .

"Really ? Even when you were with Siwon ?" Taeyeon said , trying to make a joke and laugh .

Tiffany who is smiling then stopped when she heard the name 'Siwon' . However , she didn't felt anything when she heard the name of her REAL lover . She feels like Siwon is nothing to her anymore and she knew that Siwon's place in her heart has been replace to Taeyeon . BUT she seems like dislike Siwon's name now .

Taeyeon stopped laughing because he thought maybe Tiffany's mad or something . "Hey ... hey ... I'm sorry ... I'm just joking ."

Tiffany then looked at Taeyeon and held his cheeks with both of her palm and looked straight into his eyes . "I don't want to hear his name , alright ? And yes . I never felt this happy with Siwon and truthly speaking , you are the first boyfriend that makes this way and treat me normally ." She pecked his lips .

The part she says that she never felt that happy with Siwon was really a fact .

She's ONLY happy and not very happy when she is dating Siwon .

"First ? Aeyyyy ~ Liar ~ You must have a lot of boyfriends in the past . And what do you mean by normally ?" Taeyeon teased and playfully tap Tiffany's lips with his index finger .

"Yes , it's true but all of them are not like you . Seriously . All of them just dated me and act that they love me were because I'm rich . I'm lonely so I will just go on with them and follow them . Most of them or should I say ALL of them never makes me feel secured , protected like how girls wants their boyfriends to do that but I just dated them because I'm lonely . And you can't describe how happy and blissful am I . Why can't I meet and know you earlier ?" Tiffany pouted and said sadly .

"Heyyy ~ Come on ... Don't be sad ." Taeyeon smiled and pecked Tiffany's pouted lips . "People have their own paths . Maybe our paths were different in the past and see , we met eventually . Don't worry . I will always be your side whatever happens . Okay ?" Taeyeon stared into her eyes .

Tiffany beamed her eye-smile and nodded . "Promise me . Whatever happens , don't leave me and stay by my side ." Tiffany said and hugged him tightly She prayed that Taeyeon won't leave her if he really get to know about the bet . Please .... Don't ..... I really love you , baby .....

"I promise ." Taeyeon nodded .

"Seal it with a kiss ." Tiffany playfully puckered her lips , causing Taeyeon to chuckle .

He pecked her lips . "SEALED !" Taeyeon exclaimed excitedly but paused when his stomach embarrassedly grumbled loudly . 

"PUAHAHA !" Tiffany laughed . "Aigoo ! Come , baby . I think we are late for lunch . Come ." Tiffany stood and raised her hand towards Taeyeon , wanting to hold his hand .

*beepbeep*

"Baby . You go down first ." Taeyeon smiled .

"Who is that ?" Tiffany frowned and squinted her eyes jealously .

"Ohhh , come on . Don't think that I will cheat on you the moment we are just together , right ?" Taeyeon laughed as he already recognise that jealousy tone of Tiffany and took his phone . "It's UNCLE KANG ~" He smiled while showing it to her. 

"Oh , okay then ." Tiffany suddenly smiled and walked towards the door . "Be quick , baby boy ." Tiffany said happily while looking at him before she went down first .

 

From : Uncle Kang 

Never mind . In fact , I was going to text you that I have to cancel today's training . Hehehe .. :D

 

From : Taeyeon

Why ? 

 

From : Uncle Kang 

Hmm ...... Don't tell the other guys , okay ? My wife is mad and jealous because I drooled over a model while watching Victoria's Secret runway on tv ..... *sad* SO i have to bring her for shopping today . Well , that's the only way to make her forgive me . hehe *grins*

 

"PUAHAHAHA ! Whuuuuuuutttttt ????" Taeyeon laughed because of Uncle Kang's open confession there .

 

From : Taeyeon 

HAHAHAHAHAHA ! Okay okay , I know what you mean , uncle ! I feel you ! Ladies ~~~~ Hahahahaha ! Thank you , uncle ! So ..... there is no twice intensive training tomorrow for me ?

 

From : Uncle Kang 

Yes , there won't be . BUT I WILL THINK TWICE IF YOU KEEP LAUGHING ABOUT THIS . And make sure that any of our boys won't know about this . Understand ? 

 

From : Taeyeon 

Ooooppssssss . MOUTH . ZIPPPPPPPP . Hehehehe . Alright , Uncle . Go go to your wife . Hehehe . I'll see you tomorrow . SALUTE !

 

From : Uncle Kang 

Pfttttttttttttt ~ You . Shoo . 

 

 

Taeyeon laughed again . Who might thought Uncle Kang is in fact very playful and funny guy . Even though Uncle Kang is HEVSXII's coach , he and the squad has bonded real quick . He is VERY strict when on training itself . On the outside , he joined the squad's jokes and pranks .

He can even talked openly about rated things with the guys even though they are under 21 but who cares , most of the guys already know a lot about rated stuffs . Well ~

 

**************

Mrs Kim and the maids including Uncle Im all purposely pretending to work around the living room and at the same time , spying and looking at the intimate couple at the dining table .

Since Taeyeon and Tiffany came down for late lunch , everyone already finished their lunch earlier .

"Baby . Ahhhhh ~" Tiffany feed him one spoon .

"Hehe . Baby . Ahhhhhh ." Taeyeon followed .

 

"Must we continue watching this ? I'm so jealous and envy ....." One of the maids pouted and playfully cried , earning a knock on her head from another .

"Shh !"

"Tsk , mean ."

 

"I'm full !" Taeyeon grinned .

"Aigoo , baby . Your mouth . Come here ." Tiffany took a napkin on the table and wipe his mouth carefully . Taeyeon can't help it but to stare at her beautiful face .

"Done ." She smiled while crumpling the dirty napkin and took another napkin for her .

"Come , Ms Hwang ." The maids then took the dirty plates .

"Thank you !" Taeyeon and Tiffany said as Tiffany beamed her eye-smile happily again .

 

"Wow . Ms Hwang is so happy . It's better than that Si-something ." The same maid said .

"Just shushhh ! " 

"Tsk , mean again ."

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright . UPDATE , Hyenas' ! Hehehe . I barely update this . Whew~ 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT !

For now , I guess I can update on JUSTABET more than YouAreMyBodyguard and WhenTwoOppositeSidesMet but don't worry , I won't abandoned any of my fics .