12

Just A Bet ?

"HEYYYY !" Suddenly Tiffany shouted from the door , making the two guys jump a bit .

"Oh god ! You startled me !" Taeyeon frowned and patted his chest .

"Who said that you guys can enter here ?? And why are you holding my stuffs ? " Tiffany asked .

"I'm sorry , Ms Hwang ." Uncle Im apologised .

"Uncle . It's okay . I think you may go downstairs . I will explain to her ." Taeyeon said to Uncle Im . Uncle Im then nodded before went out , leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany in the room .

"Hey . I was the one that asked him if I can come in here because I'm just curious . Are you really mad if we come into here ?? I'm s-so sorry . I will leave it alone ." Taeyeon puts back down the dusty flute on the table . "I will go down then ." He continued .

"N-no . T-taeyeon . Stay . It's alright ." Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's arm . "You're really curious ? Alright ,come here . I'll show you around then ." She gave a smile

"Really ?? Awesomee ~ So I assume this is a music room ?" Taeyeon grinned .

"Yup . This was my music room where my parents will always teach me and play musics with me when I was little . If you notice why , the room is dusty because since my parents are busy with their works , I don't use any of this anymore . Well , who am I gonna play with ? That's why I seldom come to this room after that and that's explains the dusts ."

"Why didn't you let the maids clean all of this ?"

"I don't want . I don't know why . By the way , let's eat breakfast . Your mum and the maids has started their breakfast . " Tiffany smiles .

"I'm not hungryyyyy . Hey , let's clean the dust . We still have a looooooooooooooooot of time now ." Taeyeon suddenly suggested .

"Huh ?? Now ?" 

"Yuppp . How about we bring an instrument to Kenya ? We can play for them ." Taeyeon said .

"Hmm , you're right . But do you know how to play ?" Tiffany asked . 

"Well , I used to major in every instruments when I was little ."Taeyeon laughed .

"Okay okay . Wait here ." Tiffany went down to take some rags and vacuum cleaner . "Come on !" Tiffany exclaimed . Why did I allow him to clean this when I myself didn't let the maids to clean it ? And like seriously , I don't even do housework and yet I agree ? I also didn't even bring Siwon down here before but why is that I don't really mind that Taeyeon is here ? *sigh* Fany yahhhh 

Few moments later ,

"DONE !" Taeyeon exclaimed . After 1hour cleaning and having war from Tiffany with insects and helped by Taeyeon in that big room , finally it is clean sparkly . The music instruments are clean too and surprisingly  , they are still working . Well , some doesn't work as for spoiled parts but Tiffany had the extra parts to repair it . "Wow .. This looks much nicer ." Taeyeon smiles . He then arrange the flutes and guitars on the respective places . 

"It's been long since I've seen this room clean . Thank you , Taeyeon ." Tiffany smiles . She remembers how her parents tutors her in music .

"Nothing big . Welcome ~ Can I play the piano real quick ? ." Taeyeon asked as he slowly walked to the grand piano .

"Of course . Come on , play some music for me." Tiffany said and she sat at another chair beside Taeyeon .

"What song ??"

"Come on ~ Anything will do ." 

"Okay . I'll tryy ." Taeyeon playfully nodded his head . Taeyeon then warm up his fingers before finally starts playing .

He played River Flow Into You - Yiruma . Looks like he didn't lose his skills in music after so long .

Tiffany closed her eyes , enjoying the song being played by Taeyeon . 

Oh goddd ~ He's so gooooood ~ Why is Siwon so bad in playing all of this ? hmphh ~

Suddenly , Taeyeon stopped . "That's it . No more no more ." He laughed .

"Heyy ~ That's too shorttt !" 

"You wanna listen ? Listen it on youtube ." He laughed louder , earning a -.- look .

"Hey , can I borrow your guitar ? I want to bring it to Kenya . I want to play for them , for the kids . " Taeyeon asked . 

"Sure . I don't mind . Should I bring my favourite flute as well ?" Tiffany pondered .

"That's greaat . Bring it along . They will loveee it !" Taeyeon cheered .

"Alright then !" 

"Then what camera are we bringing ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Oh yes ! Come here ." Without realising , Tiffany holds Taeyeon's hands and walked out from that room to the next room . "Door open ." She said to the remote .

"Wowww ~ Heh ? This room has no dusts ?" Taeyeon asked jokingly .

"Only that music room and that play room there . This room must be clean because I love cameras ." Tiffany shows her eye-smile . 

Oh no ~ That eye-smileeeeeeee

"Awesomee ~" Taeyeon walked around the room with cameras at the shelves . It is a room for Tiffany's camera collections . At the other side has a lot of pictures of her and her parents when she's young . "You have so many camerass ." Tiffany has a lot of cameras like polaroid cameras , DSLR cameras and a normal cameras . There are different brands .

Taeyeon then took a Polaroid camera and took a candid pic of Tiffany who is concentrating with other things . "Hmmmm , pretty ~" Taeyeon grinned as he took the fresh pic coming out from the cam and said . 

"Why are you smiling ?"

"Huh ?? N-nothing ." Taeyeon stopped smiling .

"What did you just take ?? You must be taking some ugly photo of me right ?? I want to see !" Tiffany tried to snatch the Polaroid pic from Taeyeon . He laughed and purposely raised the pic above his head while walked backwards so she can't reached it .

"Give me that pic !" Tiffany unconsciously leaned forward near him to reach that picture . Their body was stick together and their face was quite close but they didn't realise that . 

Suddenly , Taeyeon tripped as he walked backward , causing Tiffany who was leaning on him to also fall . In a instant , they were in a awkward position . Taeyeon was laying on the floor flat while Tiffany was on top of him . Like literally , on top and their faces were extremely close . 

Taeyeon then stared at Tiffany's face , admiring her beauty up close . "You're really beautiful ." Taeyeon blurted out accidentally . 

Tiffany who also stared at his face up close can't stop blushing as soon he compliments her . They want to stand up but it seems that their brains doesn't follow their commands .

"Ms Tiffany . It's been an hour . Breakfa----" One of her maid wants to call them for breakfast but she paused after seeing that . She thought because of her , Taeyeon and Tiffany stopped doing their thing . She meant making out . "I'm sorry for interrupting !" She exclaimed and ran back downstairs .

With that shout , it looks like Taeyeon and Tiffany had gone back to life . They quickly stood up . 

"I'm sorry . Oh godd !" Taeyeon apologised to Tiffany . "I'm truly sorry ." he repeated .

"It's o-okay . It's okay ..” Tiifany stood up and straighten her dress while clearing . Tiffany’s heart beats so fast .

“Let’s g-go dow-wnstairs for br-breakfast …. I’m soo hungry ~” Taeyeon stammered and quickly walked outside the room , leaving Tiffany behind .

“What ?? This is the second time someone caught us in a awkward position !” Taeyeon face-palm himself .

“Ohmygod … Why am I feeling so hot ? And why is my heart beating so fast ???? Stopp !” Tiffany who still in room exclaimed .

 

Few hours later 

During their breakfast just now , Tiffany and Taeyeon kept glancing at each other after that awkward moment plus position that were caught by their maid .

They left another 2 hours before their flights so now they are checking their personal things once again before going to the airport . Oh yes , now they are in Tiffany's room . Only the two of them . Taeyeon's mum is now resting at the guest room after eating her medicine .

"Alright . My personal stuffs are complete . How about you ?" Tiffany asked .

"Mine too . So have you put the DSLR camera in its case ? The guitar and flute ?" Taeyeon asked to ensure if the stuffs that they are bringing to Kenya are kept in its casing .

"Yes yes yess , Mr Taeyeon ." Tiffany laughed .

"Can I lie down for a while ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Sure . I don't mind ." Tiffany said the unexpected answer . In fact , she only lets Siwon lie on that bed but she doesn't know why she said yes to Taeyeon . Tiffany's a straightforward person . Regardless of anyone or anywho , if she dislike it , she will say for sure . 

"Yayyy ~" Taeyeon jumped and lies down on the bed . Tiffany then turns to her dressing table . "Should I pack my make-up as well ?" Tiffany mumbled .

"No need . Kenya is very hot and there are a lot of sands . Your make-up will melt . Furthermore , you look more beautiful without make -up . Seriously ." Taeyeon compliments . Even though Tiffany just mumbled , but Taeyeon has a good hearing .

"Really ?" Tiffany turns back and face Taeyeon again while giving him a expression as she don't believe . Yes , Tiffany is gorgeous , beautiful but Siwon seldom compliments her as he will just say 'okay' here and there if Tiffany asked him about her clothes or blablabla . He also act rude to her when he is with his friends but still Tiffany loves him . -.-

"I'm serious . I don't lie about woman's beauty ." Taeyeon smiles .

"So what ? You must compliments a lot of woman before ." Tiffany said as if she does not believe Taeyeon . But she starts to blush as Taeyeon said like that but she's still keep her cool .

"Nahh ... You're the second ." Taeyeon said .

"Second ? Who's the first ? Then how can you be sure that you don't lie about woman's beauty ?"

" First is my mum . And because I knew and I can see ." Taeyeon grinned .

"Well well , you're quite a sweet talker huh ?" Tiffany laughed .

"Up to you to say that ." Taeyeon laughed . "Oh yes . Can you change that mini dress ? Wear jeans and normal shirt ?" Taeyeon continued .

"Why ??? This dress is beautiful !" She exclaimed .

"I know it's beautiful but at Kenya will be very windy as well. What if the wind keep blowing up your dress ? It will be uncomfortable right ?" That's part of the reason that Taeyeon wants her to change . Another reason is that he don't want any erted guys at Kenya kept staring her legs or maybe more than that .

".... True .." Tiffany pouted and looked her dress once again . She then walked to her closet to take her blue skinny jeans and normal black shirt .

"Eh . Are you changing in front of me ?" Taeyeon asked .

"What ? Hell no . " Tiffany playfully rolled her eyes and went into her bathroom to change .