Chapter 6

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"Sorry, we have enough workers here," said the lady as Bom bowed and left the shop. She lowered her head as she crossed out the shop's name on the list, "Soo??", asked Youngjae as he gave an excited smile, but it died when Bom shook her head. She turned to her right to walk down the street, but she stopped in front of a club with an extremely long line in front of it. Curiosity filled her mind as she mindlessly walked over. The guys looked at each other and shrugged before following Bom. 

 

She looked inside through the tiny window and it had a massive dance floor and different coloured lights were shinning off in different directions. There were booths at the side of the club. At the bar, there were two girls working there and blue light emitted from the bottom of the bar giving it a classy feeling. Bom saw a paper stuck at the side of entrance of the club. She walked over to it and saw it. 'STAFF WANTED' Her eyes widen as she grabbed the paper and went up to the bouncer, "I am here for job," she said as she showed him the piece of paper. He nodded and allowed her to go in, the guys were going to follow her but they were stopped. 

 

"Don't worry. I'll be out soon," she said as she waved and walked away. They nodded and waited at the front of the entrance. Girls waiting in the line, saw 6 hot blondes in front of them , started fixing up their clothes and make-up, but the boys couldn't care less. They just talked amongst themselves and kept looking at the front of the entrance looking for Bom. Himchan frowned as he looked at the club name, 'BLUE LINE'. It sounded familiar to him, but he can't seem to place his finger on it. 

 

Meanwhile, Bom stepped inside the club and looked around. It was extremely crowded and basically everyone was pressing their bodies against each other on the dance floor, and there were some drunk people in the booths, on the dance floor and at the bar. Bom gulped as she pushed past the crowd and went up to the bar. There were two girls filling up drinks and serving the customers, Bom waved to one of them and they headed her way. "What can I get you?", asked the girl as she approached. She had perfect features, long body; long legs; pink, soft lips; brown, almond shape eyes. Bom felt ugly in front of her. She was also wearing a silver cropped top and a short, tight, black skirt. Bom felt like she had too much clothes on, even though she was wearing denim shorts and a jumper. 

 

"I would like to apply for a job," replied Bom as she passed the piece of paper over. The girl looked at the piece of paper and looked back at Bom. "Follow me," she said as she guided her to come over to the other side of the bar and lead her to the back room. There were lockers and seats lined up against the wall and mirrors on the wall. Bom was lead to the corner of the room where there is a door. The girl opened the door and there were stairs that leaded to the basement. Bom looked at the walls and it was filled with graffitis, but it was quiet. The music coming from the club was now drowned out behind the concrete walls. 

 

"Wait here," the girl said as she went downstairs. Bom nodded as she patiently waited at the top of the stairs. After awhile the girl came back up and nodded to Bom, "You may go downstairs," she said before leaving the room. Bom nervously went down the stairs as she came closer to the bottom of the stairs. She turned to her left and saw a young male who looked around the same age as Yongguk sitting by a desk and man sitting on the couches spread out all across the room. It was different than what Bom expected the room to be. She thought the room would be trashed, damage and old. But it was a modern, classy looking room. 

 

"Sit,"said the men by the desk as he signalled to the seat in front of him. Bom hesitantly sat on the seat and looked at him. "So you want to work here," he stated as he propped up his elbows and looks at her. Bom nodded nervously as she looked at the men sitting on the couches. He noticed her looking around her and started laughing, "You don't need to worry. These are my friends," Bom got off her chair and bowed to each and everyone one of them. 

 

"Jaejoong," he reached out his hand to Bom. She looked at his hand before shaking his hand. "That's Changmin, Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho." Park nodded slightly. "What's your name?" 

 

"My name is Park Bom.", she played with her fingers as she softly said her name. "Stand up Bom," said Jaejoong as he took a step back as Bom got off her chair. Jaejoong and all of his friends started inspecting Bom by looking at her body, face and features. 

 

"Well I've got to say. She is one beautiful girl," said Yoochun as he wiped his bottom lip. 

 

"Hmm," nodded Jaejoong. He walked towards Bom and placed a hand on her shoulders, "Your name will be… Baby Princess. Never use your real name here in the club, okay?" 

 

"O-okay." Bom nodded. Changmin came and passed her a bag, "Your uniform is in there." 

 

*I just got a job? Mum believe it or not, I just got my first job!*