Chapter 17

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"WHOO! GO YOUNGJAE!", shouted Bom as she cheered. She was sitting on the grass at the side of the basketball court watching the boys play. She didn't know how to play and to make the teams even she sat out. Youngjae laughed and pumped his fist in the air as he started running after the ball. The whole basketball is surrounded with girls swooning over BAP and how good looking they are. Even some of them took out their phones and started taking pictures. Bom rolled her eyes seeing how big the crowd was, but just watched the boys as she cheered loudly. 

 

Once BAP decided to take a break, they all started walking towards Bom. Jongup sat down next to Bom and slung his arm around her, "So how were we?" he asked and Bom put two thumbs up in the air, "GOOD!", she laughed. Girl started glaring at her and Bom could feel daggers being thrown her way. If looks could kill, Bom would be dead by now. Bom looked around nervously as she looked at all the girls. 

 

"Bom, you okay?", asked Youngjae as he looked at her worriedly. "Yeah," answered Bom, "It's just that the way the girls are looking at me," 

 

Himchan laughed and shook his head, "Don't mind them. You want me to teach you how to play?", he asked as he threw the basketball up in the air. boom nodded and got off the ground. "Okay," said Himchan as he passed the ball to her and took of his shirt. Revealing his perfectly sculptured six pack. Girls started squealing even louder, but Himchan ignored them. Bom blushed a deep red and didn't dare to look at Himchan in the eye. 

 

"Come here," he said as he pushed her to the two pointer line. "Now you hold the ball like this," Himchan placed his hands over Bom's hands and positioned it on the ball. He pressed his body up against her as he taught her how to shoot the ball. Bom gulped as she tried listening to Himchan and not feel how close he is to her and stop reminding herself that he was shirtless too. "Uh. Bom. You listening?", asked Himchan as he looked at her. 

 

"Uh. Yeah. Of course I'm listening," said Bom as she snapped out. "Okay. Now bent and shoot," Bom bent her legs as Himchan guided her hands and aimed for the hoop. The ball flew up and went through the hoop. Bom started cheering and clapping as she squealed, "I GOT IT IN!", she clapped her hands together as Himchan laughed and congratulated her. Other girls were watching Bom in jealously seeing how closed Himchan was to her and they started ing about her. But Bom was too happy to even care what the other girls thought about her. 

 

Yongguk was sitting from afar watching Bom and Himchan and from the corner of his eyes a group caught his attention and he faced them. *They look familiar.* One of the men turned around and Yongguk's eyes widen as colour drained from his face. Jongup turned around and saw how pale Yongguk was. "Hey Hyung. You okay?" he asked as he looked at Yongguk worriedly. 

 

"Uh.. yeah," coughed Yongguk as he looked around, "We got to go now," he said quickly as he picked up their water bottles and jumpers and started to get everyone to leave quickly. "Bom! Himchan! We're going!", shouted Yongguk as he started walking away quickly. Himchan showed a confused face as he and Bom started walking. 

 

"Yah! Yongguk! Why are we leaving so quickly?", asked Himchan as he and Bom started running to catch up with the others. "I'll explain as soon as we get home, but for the meantime don't attract any attention and get home NOW!", hissed Yongguk as he kept a straight face and walked even faster. Himchan shrugged and followed his orders. 

 

"Now can you explain?", asked Himchan as soon as they got home. But Yongguk ignored Himchan and turned to Bom, "You should go have a shower," said Yongguk as he nodded towards the bathroom, "You have to go to work soon," Bom nodded and got her clothes. Yongguk waited till he could hear the sound of the water tap being before talking to the boys. 

 

"They are back." Yongguk said as he sat on the couch. Youngjae dropped his phone, but with quick reflexes he caught it before it could hit the ground. "W-What?", said Zelo with wide eyes. "I said they are back. GD told me that they are here, but I didn't know that they are this close," said Yongguk as he closed his eyes and sighed. 

 

"!", said Youngjae under his breath before looking up to Yongguk, "What are we going to do now? We can't just leave Bom all by herself. She needs to learn how to protect herself now," explained Youngjae as the others nodded. 

 

"Yes, we need to do that. But we can't let them know that Bom is here," said Yongguk and they all nodded. Just as Yongguk finished his sentence his phone message ringtone went off. 

 

Yongguk took out his phone and check it. It was them. 

 

'Tonight. 10 PM.' 

 

Youngguk sighed as he announced, "It's tonight. Let's get ready," 

 

[A/N]: I hope it's an enjoyable story, please comment, subscribe and vote or whatever floats your boat ;)