Chapter 11

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"Bom, you punch like that, okay?", Himchan guided her fist into the punchbag. Bom nodded and took a step back as she bit her bottom lip and gave her hardest punch, making the bag move back a little. Himchan clapped and patted her back, "Well done Bomstar," 

 

They've been at the gym for 2 hours now, and they were still training. Himchan was training Bom intensely, with concentration that he lost track of time. Beads of sweat were running down Bom's neck and face. She was about to wipe it away with the back of her hand, but a hand stopped her. She looked at the owner of the hand. Himchan. He had a cloth in his hand and he wiped all the sweat away and hung the cloth around her neck. Bom blushed as she touched the towel, "T-Thanks." 

 

"Hmm…", Himchan nodded, "You can stand over there and rest. I'm going to brush up my skills for awhile," said Himchan as he took off his grey jumper off. He was wearing a white wife beater underneath, showing off his muscles. Bom was shocked, she never knew that Himchan had that kind of body before, because he always wore his jumper. She always thought he had a normal kind of body, for those boys who didn't work out. 

 

Himchan took a step back, taking a deep breath before he started. He started punching the punching bag with hard, swift, fast, powerful hits, making it move back little by little. Then Himchan gave it a powerful flying kick making it fall to the ground. Bom's jaw dropped as watched the bag fall to the ground. She punched the bag, and she remembered it being hard, solid like a rock. She had difficulties punching and kicking it at the start, but she got used to it, making it move a bit, but not so hard for it to fall. 

 

"Still got your moves I see," Himchan turned and saw Kyung standing up on the boxing ring. He threw a pair of boxing gloves to Himchan and jabbed him thumb behind him. "Wanna have a round?" Himchan smirked and nodded, "You know I never turn down an offer," he turned to Bom and asked her to sit on the bench and watch them. "Watch me beat your man Bom," said Kyung chuckling, but Bom stopped him, "Uh, we are not dating," 

 

Kyung eyed Bom and then looked back at Himchan, "Dude, I thought you two were dating," Himchan shook his head as he slipped on the boxing gloves, "We were never dating in the first place," 

 

Kyung nodded as he mouth turned into a shape of an 'O'. "Oh, okay. Whatever. Let's get started." 

 

Himchan smirked and nodded. Even though Kyung had a serious face on, Himchan's face was playful. Everyone around the garage training stopped, as they watch the intense match against the owner of the garage, Kyung, and Himchan who learned from Yongguk, but trained in Kyung's garage. Kyung went straight for Himchan's face, but Himchan dodged that and went to the other side of the ring jumping around happily. Kyung tired again to punch, but this time Himchan blocked his punch twisted his leg around Kyung's neck and brought him to the ground. He tighten his grip on Kyung until Kyung started hitting the ground. 

 

"AISH! You grew stronger and faster over the years," complained Kyung as he rubbed his sore neck, where Himchan grabbed him. Himchan smiled and walked towards Bom. She saw beads of sweat running down his face and on his arms and body. His wife beater was soaked with his sweat that it stuck to his body and showed his perfectly sculptured abs to everyone. Bom saw it and blushed. She took her towel off her neck and threw it to Himchan. "Use it," she said quickly as she walked the different direction to avoid him. 

 

Himchan eyed her weirdly before shrugging it off and wiping off his sweat. He walked over to where his jumper was and picked up his phone. He saw the time. 3:30 AM And freaked out if Yongguk found out if Bom was out this late he would worry. "Hey, guys we got to go." said Himchan as he said his goodbyes to everyone. Bom did the same and thanked them as she followed Himchan out of the garage. Himchan closed the garage door and followed behind her. She shivered as the morning cold wind went past her. She left her jumper at back at the apartment. She was wearing a black sleeves top and denim shorts. It was her signature look. She wore shorts most of the time and sleeveless top, but sometimes she would wear jeans or shirt with sleeves or dresses. 

 

Himchan saw her shivering and took off his jumper and passed it to Bom. She looked at him weirdly as she put his jumper back into his hands, but he put it back into hers, "Take it. Your cold,", she was about to protest until she saw Himchan looking at her, telling her to take it. "Thanks," she replied quietly as she slipped on his jumper over her head. His jumper was warm and fluffy and oversized for her. It covered her shorts, making her look like she wasn't wearing any pants. 

 

Bom put her arms in front of her as the jumper sleeves covered her whole arm. "CHANNIE! I'm a handless monster," she imitated a monster and pretended to claw him. But he eyed her weirdly, "What are you doing?" 

 

"Being a monster. See. RAWR!", she tried making a scary face, but it didn't work. Himchan saw how cute she was, but he didn't say anything. He just kept a straight face and walked faster, "Hurry up. We are late," 

 

"Oh. Okay!", yelled Bom as she started running after him.  

 

[A/N]: I hope you are enjoying reading the story so far :) Please comment, subscribe and vote :D