Chapter 22

A Life Never to Imagine

 

Bom decided just to forget about everything that Yongguk had just told her about the relationship between Himchan and Sunhi. She could feel that her depression was bringing the boys mood down. She decided just to leave that at the back of her mind and just have fun. She jumped up to Zelo and wrapped her arms around his neck as she tip toed. "AISH! ZELO! TOO TALL!", she complain as Zelo laughed and bent down lower so it would be easier for her. Bom fluttered her eyes at him and pointed at his skateboard. 

 

"Can I ride that?", Bom asked as she gave him her brightest smile. Zelo was unsure, knowing Bom, she'll probably run away with his skateboard again. "Uhh..okay, but--" he was cut with Bom taking his skateboard off his hands and dropping it on the ground and using her feet to push herself off. Jongup started laughing, "Zelo, wouldn't you know by now that she'll just runaway with it," 

 

"Aish!", Zelo groaned as he put a hand through his hair, "YAH! NOONA!", he yelled as he started running down the sidewalk. Bom giggled as she gave another hard push and lifting her arm up and waving to Zelo behind her. 

 

Within minutes Bom had reach the apartment and to be followed by five, tired, blonde guys. Zelo scowled as he took his skateboard from Bom, "Aish! Shouldn't have listened to you. Why am I gullible?", he asked himself as Jongup laughed and shook his head. "I told you not to give it to her," Bom poked her tongue out before stepping inside the apartment and throwing herself on the couch. Bom closed her eyes, tired from skate boarding. Bom felt a shadow above her. She opened her eyes to find Zelo towering her and having two X-Box controllers in her hand. 

 

"Since you stole my skateboard. You must play with me," he said as he pushed the controllers in her hands and sitting next to her. Daehyun came and sat on the other side of Bom and started guiding her. Teaching her the buttons and how to control her player. 

 

"DIE!", shouted Bom as she fumbled with the buttons. Zelo smirked as swiftly pressed different buttons. He turned to look at Bom and at the same time, Bom jumped up in joy. "I WON! I BEAT ZELO!", cheered Bom as hugged Daehyun who helped her. Zelo scowled as he looked at the television. "That's not fair! I wasn't looking," he complained, but no one took notice of him. 

 

At the same time, the front door opened and in came Himchan. His face was smiling as he waved to the others. "Hey guys!", smiled Himchan. Bom turned and smiled as the others greeted him, but her face fell as she saw a familiar body behind him. Sunhi. *What is she doing here?* 

 

The boys weren't as impressed too. They were wondering why after so many years, Sunhi comes back into their lives and now Himchan brings her back home. "What is she doing here?", questioned Youngjae as he glowered at Sunhi. "Be nice," warned Yongguk, before looking at Himchan giving him a 'care-to-explain' look. Himchan smiled awkward and cupped the back of his neck. "Well, Sunhi was staying in the motel and looking for a place at the same time. So I just offered our place. Overall, she had stayed her many of times before, I don't see the problem," explained Himchan. Daehyun scoffed as he glowered at the two, "If she is going to stay here, she might as well leave because she is not welcomed here." 

 

Sunhi pouted and looked at Daehyun, "But Oppa--" she was cut with Daehyun standing up and walking towards them as he towered over Sunhi. "Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Oppa," he hissed between his teeth, "Don't play any funny games while your here, because I'm watching you," he warned before turning around and walking into his room, slamming the door. Silence filled the air as everyone looked at each other. Youngjae abruptly stood up and stretched his body, "I'm with Daehyun," Jongup and Zelo got up and face Sunhi, "We do not want you here like our hyungs," said Zelo fiercely with Jongup backing him up before grabbing his skateboard and leaving the apartment and Jongup on his heels. 

 

Yongguk sighed as he shook his head. He didn't want Sunhi here either and he was strongly against it. But being the leader, he had to have some self-control. He turned to Bom and raised an eyebrow, "What about you? Do you have anything to say?", he asked. Bom looked Himchan who stood there uncomfortably and Sunhi who was practically on top of Himchan. Her eyes was full of hurt and betrayal, but she just shook her head. "No. I've got nothing to say," her voice wavered. She stood up and bowed to Sunhi, "I hope you find your stay her … uh… welcoming," Bom looked up to see Himchan staring at her. His eyes were sad, she could tell, but she was not going to do anything about it. He had also hurt her after all. 

 

Sunhi smiled and nodded, "I would be fine if Oppa is here and the rest aren't," she replied as she played with his arm. Bom stared at her hands on his arm. The arm that carried her home when her feet hurt. The arm that wrapped around her to teach basketball, hugging her making her feel safe. She shifted her gaze to his face. She looked at his eyes, which was once a happy, with a hint of playfulness in it, was now gone. It was now a sad, serious one. She looked at his lips. The lips that she ached for, but resisted herself. The lips that was on her cheeks a few nights ago. 

 

Bom looked away from them, before she could burst out crying. She walked slowly to her room and closed the door quietly and rested her back against the door as she slowly slid down to the ground. She brought her knees to her chest and buried her face in between her knees, crying. She was hurt seeing Himchan with another girl. She knew she had to be strong in front of them. Showing that she was hapy for them, but it killed her inside. How much she wished that girl, was her. The girl that Himchan loved.  

 

[A/N]: Please Comment, Subscribe and Vote for my story please :)