Chapter 7

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"Bom?", said Jongup as everyone turned towards her. They all looked at her with hopeful eyes. "Soo… how did it go?", asked Yongguk as she walked closer. 

 

"I… I… I GOT THE JOB!", shouted Bom as strangers  who were walking past gave her weird looks, but Bom didn't care. She jumped on Yongguk and gave him a hug. He was surprised how hyper Bom was, but he gave her a hug back. A brotherly hug. Yongguk wanted to be a good older brother to Bom. He wanted to play this role, since he wasn't able to with his biological sister. 

 

"CONGRATULATIONS NOONA!", yelled Zelo as slung his arm around her. The girls who were eyeing the boys the whole time, suddenly turned their sultry expressions, into scowling faces and started ing about Bom. "LET'S GO GET ICE CREAM!", shouted Jongup as he grabbed Bom's hand and started running down the street. Bom wasn't strong enough to hold back Jongup's strength and just ended up being dragged by him around Seoul. People walking past them would see them as a crazy couple. 

 

"YAH! MOON JONGUP! SLOW DOWN!", shouted Daehyun as he caught up with Bom and Jongup. Jongup let go of Bom's wrist and just ran inside the ice cream shop as Daehyun, grumbling, followed him. Bom touched her wrist where Jongup held her. It was now raw and red. Jongup may not know how strong he is, but Bom sure does. 

 

"Damn! He sure grabbed you hard," said Himchan as he looked at her wrist. He took her hands into his and started rubbing it. Bom blushed as she quickly took back her hands and walked into the ice cream shop. Himchan chuckled as he followed her. 

 

"HYUNG I WANT STRAWBERRY!", whined Zelo as he jumped up and down pointing to the glass. People in the ice cream store looked at them weirdly, seeing a gangster acting so childishly. "ARGH! Okay, I'll get you it. Just shut your trap," grumbled Yongguk as he pointed to the strawberry flavoured ice cream to the lady behind the counter. Zelo nodded and motioned himself zipping up his mouth. Bom laughed to herself before choosing her flavour. 

 

Zelo's eyes sparkled as he quietly, but quickly his strawberry ice cream. They were all slowly walking back home as the sun was slowly setting.  "Mmmm. Nice," said Bom as she some of her cookies and cream. "Oooo, can I try?", asked Himchan as he nodded towards her cone. She nodded and faced the part of the cone to him where she hadn't yet. But Himchan turned his head and the part where she did. 

 

"Y-YAH! THAT'S AN INDIRECT KISS!", she yelled as she pointed towards him. Himchan blinked at her and smirked, "Why? Do you want to kiss me then?", he leant in closer and puckered his lips. Bom leaned away from him, but she was going to lose her balance, but a hand came between them two and it was Yongguk. "Doesn't seem like she wants to kiss you, you ert," eyed Yongguk as he came in-between Bom and Himchan. 

 

"YAH! BANG YONGGUK! YOU JUST SPOILED MY TIME WITH HER!", yelled Himchan as he whined like a baby, stomping his feet on the ground. Bom laughed as she and Yongguk slowly walked away from him. She has never seen this side of Himchan before. Yongguk rolled his eyes and kept walking forward. But as they were walking forward they noticed Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup were talking to a group of boys. 

 

"Hyung, who are they talking to?', asked Youngjae as he looked over Yongguk's shoulder. Youngguk squinted as he tried looking at the group of boys they were talking to, but their face was hidden. He couldn't see their faces. "Come on Youngjae," said Yongguk as he looked over to Himchan and nodded who they were talking to. Himchan looked over and his playful face suddenly turned into a serious one. Bom was confused because the only time where she saw the boys being serious was only when they saved her. 

 

Himchan grabbed Bom and pushed her being him, "Stay behind me, okay?" Bom nodded, having no idea what was going on. Slowly and carefully they approached the boys, but suddenly their serious face turned into a happy one. "GD!", shouted Himchan as he stepped forward and pumped fist with the guy in front of him. "Hey! What up!", Bom's eyes furrowed as she listened to the voice. It sounded very familiar to her. She has heard the voice before. But she still remaind hidden behind Zelo who was taller than her. 

 

"How are you going TOP!", said Yongguk, but once Bom heard the other voice she knew that she had to know this person. It was a unique voice that not any normal people had. She pushed Zelo aside and looked at GD and TOP and the rest of the guys. Bom's jaw dropped opened as their eyes widen. 

 

"O-Oppas?!" "BOM!", they both said at the same time. 

 

[A/N]: Hope you guys are liking the story so far. I decided to write up a chapter because I won't be able to update tomorow since it's New Years Day :) Please subscribe and comment :D 

 

I would like to wish my subscribers and silent readers a safe and a happy new year :)