Chapter 10

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"YAH! Why are you guys so late?", yelled Yongguk as he stood up from the couch. Himchan was on the couch playing with his phone. Bom and Zelo had just got back home, from their dinner and ice cream and they took a night walk together. "Sorry hyung. We lost track of time," apologised Zelo as stepped into the living room and looked around, "Where are the others?", there was only Himchan and Yongguk in the living room, but the others were no where to be seen. 

 

"They are sleep. Since it's already 11:45 at night. You better go to sleep. I'm going to sleep. Himchan, get off the couch," Yongguk said as he pushed Himchan off and pulled his blankets over him. "Turn the lights off when you guys are leaving," he closed his eyes and faced his back to them. Zelo rubbed his eyes and said goodnight before going to his room. Bom wasn't tired yet and, neither was Himchan. 

 

"Want to take a late night walk together?", asked Himchan as he jabbed his thumb behind him towards the door. Bom nodded and put her shoes back on, but looked at Himchan again. "You need to teach me the song," she said as Himchan walked behind her turning off the living room light. The only light emitting into the room was the moon light. Himchan gave a deep chuckle before bending down and looking at Bom smiling, "Listen okay?", Bom nodded and watched Himchan intensely. 

 

"Make a tee. Come inside. 

Pull down tight so we can hide. 

Around the mountain…here we go!

Here's my arrow. Here's my bow" sang Himchan as he showed her how to do it. 

 

Bom giggled as she listened to Himchan's voice, "You have a nice, deep voice, Channie," Himchan looked at her weirdly before questioning, "Channie?" Bom smiled and nodded, "It's my nickname for you," Himchan leant in closer, Bom was taken aback and tried moving back, but there was a wall behind her, so she couldn't move back far. He was only inches away from her face, "First it was blonde hottie, now it's Channie. What' next? Baby?", he winked. Bom's blushed into a deep red. She was glad that it was dark, so he couldn't see her blushing. She pushed him away, "Shut up!" he laughed and pointed to her other shoe, "Do the next one," 

 

She glanced at her shoe and tried doing it, but it didn't work. She tried again and it didn't work, "ARGH! It's not working!", she hissed quietly. She was getting quite frustrated. "Why don't you try singing the song?", suggested Himchan. Bom nodded and sang the song Himchan sang to her. Slowly she did it, and she made it. She tied her first shoelace. "OMGSH! I DID IT CHANNIE!", she squealed as she clapped her hands together. Himchan laughed and opened the front door and allowed her to go through first. He locked the door and turned around and bent down slightly. 

 

"What are you doing?", said Bom looking at him confusingly. He pointed towards his cheeks. She cocked her head sideways, not understanding what he was trying to do. "My kiss, for helping you." Bom blushed slightly as she got on her toes and reached out and gave a quick kiss to him. Himchan pretend to squeal like a girl, but he was beaming. "My first kiss from Bomstar!", he said as he slung his arm around her. Bom looked away embarrassed. 

 

"Let's just go for our walk," she said as she went into the elevator and pressed the button to go down. Himchan quickly ran towards to elevator before it could close. The stepped out of the building and started walking down the streets. "Channie?", said Bom as Himchan looked at her, "Can you teach me how you guys learned how to fight? I find it cool," she said as she gave a kick and a punch in the air. Himchan laughed and nodded, "Follow me," 

 

Himchan led Bom down five blocks and led her through an alleyway where loud music was heard. It was a deserted alleyway, with a few trashcans at the said and a high, brick wall at the end. The walls were filled with different graffitis, making it have a hip hop feeling to it. Bom loved the different designs on the wall as she let her fingers traced some of the designs. Himchan looked over to Bom and laughed to himself. 

 

"Bomstar! Here, my lady, is where I train with the rest of BAP!", Himchan bend down and pulled the garage door above his head and it was filled with different equipments around the room. The walls were filled with mirrors and there was a boxing ring in the middle of room. There were a few punching bags spread out across the room and a dumbbell rack placed at the corner of the room. The room was filled with many many boys around the same age as Himchan as they were training. 

 

Bom eyes sparkled as she stepped into the garage. Himchan looked out the garage making sure that no one followed them or was watching them, before closing the door. Everyone turned towards Himchan and Bom and their serious faces turned into a happy smile as they waved and smiled at Himchan as Himchan did the same. 

 

"Do you know them?", asked Bom as Himchan nodded. She watched the two boys fighting each other in the boxing ring. Their faces where dripping with sweat and one of them was bleeding from their lip but they weren't stopping. They kept fighting each other. 

 

"KIM HIMCHAN! Never knew you would turn up so soon!", a voice echoed through the garage. Bom and Himchan turned and there was a boy who looked around their age walking towards them. He was wearing a baggy t-shirt and pants and a snapback cap twisted backwards. "KYUNG!", yelled Himchan happily as he hugged the boy, "Yeah. I came back sooner than expected." 

 

Kyung laughed as he looked behind Himchan and noticed Bom behind him. "And, who is this?", he asked as he nodded towards Bom. Himchan turned around and smile at Bom, "This is Bom. I'm here to train her," Kyung nodded and laughed, "Well, Bom. I'm Kyung and your in luck learning from one of our best fighters out there. By the way, your the first girl that Himchan as ever brought here. Do whatever you like and BEHAVE," Kyung wiggled his fingers and walked away as Himchan was giving him death glares. 

 

"Ignore him Bom. Okay, you ready to learn?", he asked. Bom nodded and smiled, "I'm ready to learn!"