Chapter 14

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"WAITER! OVER HERE!", shouted one of the customers as they waved over to Bom. She nodded as she walked over to the bar and slammed her tray down on the table making all the customers looking at her weirdly, but Hae Ra, one of the employees, looked at her and smiled. "Hard on your first day?", she asked. 

 

Bom nodded and rolled her eyes, "You wouldn't believe it. They couldn't stop groping me, but luckily security saw and stop it before it got too far. But look," Bom whipped out a stack of tips that she received. Her eyes sparkled in joy as she has never worked for anything in her life before. She had to agree that it was hard, but it felt good at the same time. 

 

"Anways, table thirteen wants, two Jack Rose and one Gimlet." said Bom as Hae Ra nodded and started making the drinks right away. Hae Ra finished the drinks and placed them on the tray as Bom picked it up and started serving the customers. 

 

"Here is your drinks," said Bom as she placed them on the table, "And have a good day," Bom turned around to leave, but one of the man slipped his hands in Bom's pocket. Bom whipped her head around and glared at him as she looked down at her pocket. She pulled out what he stuffed in there and saw that he had given her a tip. A hundred dollar tip. Plus his number. Bom was secretly happy with the money, but she didn't show it. She took the piece of paper with his note on his and tore it in half as she threw it at him. 

 

"REJECTED!", one of his friends shouted as Bom started walking away. The guy stared in disbelief as he couldn't believe that Bom was the first girl to reject him ever, in his life. His eyes narrowed, with a hint of playfulness, and he smirked, "I've got my eye on you," he told himself as he watched Bom serving other customers. 

 

Bom rubbed her sore arms and legs from carrying the trays and walking all night as she received her pay. "Thank you so much," she thanked as she bowed to Jaejoong. 

 

He nodded, "You'll be working tomorrow at the same time. You may go now," Bom bowed and said her goodbyes and grabbed her bag. "BYE HAE RA!", she smiled as she waved. "Bye! See you later!" shouted Hae Ra as she waved back. 

 

Bom took out her phone and checked the time. 2 AM in the morning. The club was still opened, but Bom wasn't allowed stay in longer, because she was a minor. Bom shivered as she walked into the cold night air. She rubbed her arms to make her warmer, but it only helped a little bit. But suddenly a jumper went over hr head and covered her whole body. It felt warm and it had a familiar scent. 

 

Bom turned as her face broke into a smile, "Channie." Himchan stood there wearing a black v-neck and black, baggy jeans as his hands were stuffed into his pockets. "Why is it that you never wear enough clothes and I have to give you my?", he asked with a smile as he cocked his head to the side. 

 

Bom lowered her head as she lifted up the jumper a bit, "I'll give it back to you," she said as she started taking it off, but Himchan pushed her hands back down. "No, you have it," he said as he looked around the area. There were many young boys around as they had their eyes on Bom, since they saw her wearing her skimpy work clothes. Himchan protectively put his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. 

 

"Channie? What are you doing?", asked Bom as she tried pulling away from Himchan, but he wasn't budging at all. He gave her a look, which make her stayed still. "Good girl," he smiled. Many girls waited by the club watched Himchan as they started fixing up their dresses, hair and make-up as he was standing there. Some even tried making their s even bigger by pushing out their chest, or pushing it up, but once the saw Bom they started ing about her an sending dagger stares towards her. 

 

Himchan wasn't fazed by it, but Bom felt uncomfortable. She had received seductive looks from boys before but not glares from girls, which make her feel like she has daggers being thrown at her. Himchan started pulling Bom along with him as they started going home. 

 

Bom slowly looked at how close she was at Himchan as she slowly turned her head upwards looking at his face. His milky skin glowed with the night sky as the background. His blond hair shone with the street light, making him look like an angel from heaven. 

 

"I know I'm hot, but it'll be good if you stopped staring at me," said Himchan as he slowly turned his head downwards, smirking at Bom. She blushed and immediately turned her head, making her back facing him. Her eyes sparkled as she spotted a playground across the street and she wriggled herself out of Himchan's grip and ran across the street. 

 

"Y-YAH! PARK BOM! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF!?", yelled Himchan as his voice got drowned by the cars beeping at Bom as the car tyres screeched against the bitumen tar, leaving a tyre mark on it. Bom was too much in a daze, that she didn't realised the chaos she created and kept running across the road. 

 

Himchan slapped his hand against his forehead as he closed his eyes. "Aish! This girl," he mumbled to himself and ran across the road, after her. 

 

[A/N]: Please subscribe, comment and vote :)