Chapter 27

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"BOM!"

 

Himchan ran out of the building and looked to his left and right. It was pouring down rain, but he didn't care about getting wet right now. All he wanted to do now was to find Bom. He thought about where could she have gone. He looked to her left and knows that she doesn't know that area down the right of the building well. He looked to his left and realised that, that was the way to the park. 

 

He bolted down the street, with his clothes soaking wet and his shoes splashing the puddles on the sidewalk. His hair was dripping wet and the drops of water kept getting in his eye, but he didn't stop to wipe away the water. He had to get to the park in the fastest time possible. 

 

He reached there within minutes and his eyes darted left and right, looking for Bom. His eyes squinted, since it was harder to see with the amount of rain coming down and it was a bit hazy. He spotted a figure sitting on a park bench curled up near a tree and he could recognise the figure immediately. 

 

Himchan sprinted his way over there and called out. "BOM!", she looked up and her eyes were red and puffy from crying, but she stood up and turned her back against him and was ready to runaway again, but Himchan was faster and grabbed her wrist in time. "Bom. Please," he begged, "Please don't go. I'll explain." He stepped closer towards her and wrapped his arms around her. 

 

Bom shivered from the sudden warmness and she wanted to say in his embrace. It felt right to her, but remembering what happened just now, made her scowl and wriggled herself out of his grip. She wiped her head around and glared at him. "Explain what? That you love Sunhi? That you guys are together? I know. You love her and so do you. I was just in the way. I feel stupid for being in a one-sided love. And an even bigger idiot for being in love with you," Bom confessed as she looked towards the ground. Her eyes was filled with hurt and sadness. 

 

Himchan's eyes widen as he listened to Bom. *She… She loves me.* He felt relief and happy at the same time. That the girl he loves, loves him back. Bom looked back at up to start talking again. "You know. You can lea--" Bom was cut. 

 

Himchan grabbed her face in his hands and pulled her towards him and crashed his lips against her. Bom's eyes widen from his sudden touch and she kept hitting his chest trying to pull away, which only made Himchan kiss her harder. Bom slowly gave up fighting and slowly her eyes fell closed and she started kissing his back. Himchan grinned through the kiss, feeling her kissing back. 

 

He nibbled on her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Bom reluctantly gave in and opened slightly. Himchan immediately slipped his tongue in and exploring every part of . Both of them were fighting for dominance as their tongues kept getting entangled with each other. 

 

Himchan could feel that Bom was running out of breath and pulled back. He placed his forehead against her. Both of them were breathing heavily as they looked into each other's eyes. Himchan's eyes were feel with love, as he had wanted to kiss Bom for a very long time but held back. He gave her a peck on the lips and looked at Bom. "I love you Park Bom,", he whispered softly, so that only him and bom could hear. 

 

Bom was surprised with what Himchan said, but she smiled back and nodded her head. "I love you too, Himchan," She felt like a whole heap of weight had left her shoulders and now she was on Cloud 9. 

 

Himchan stood up straight and pulled her in for a hug and sniffed her hair. "You wouldn't believe how long I have been wanting to kiss you," he mumbled in her hair as Bom shook her head and buried her head in Himchan's chest, which his white t-shirt was now soaking wet and she could see his whole upper body. She blushed as she pulled his jumper and zipped it up. 

 

"Come," Himchan said as he slipped his hands in Bom. Their hands fitted perfectly together like it was meant to be there. "I don't want you to get sick," said Himchan as he started walking her back ohm. 

 

Bom nodded, but she wasn't smiling. Himchan noticed and looked at her worriedly. "What's wrong?", he asked. Bom looked at him and spoke. "What happened just now with Sunhi? What will happen to her?", she asked. 

 

Himchan grinned as he squeezed her hand. "Long story, Bom. Long story, but I'll explain it to you on our way back home," Bom nodded as she sped up to catch up with Himchan's walking speed. 

 

[A/N]: Please subscribe to my story and vote ;) I love to those who have done so, so far :D <3