Chapter 30

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"You know, now that your my girlfriend, I really don't like that uniform," said Himchan as Bom and him were walking down the street, hand in hand towards the club. Bom looked at him with an raised eye, "Who said I was your girlfriend?", said Bom with a hint of playfulness in her eye. Himchan looked at her, bit shocked, "What are you talking about? You are my girlfriend," 

 

Bom shook her head, "Nope. You haven't asked me to be your girlfriend yet. This could be like… what do they call it… ah, yes. Friends with benefits," Himchan looked at her, baffled at what she just said. He stopped her and turned her body, so that they were both facing each other. He wrapped his arms around Bom waist. Bom placed her hands on his chest and looked up towards his eyes. 

 

"Park Bom. I have only known you for only a few months, but during those few months I have slowly fallen for you, and might I add hard. You make the world around me shine brightly and listening to your voice and laughter brings music to my ears. My heart only beats for you, that's what's keeping me alive. So, I'm asking you. Would you be my girlfriend?", asked Himchan as he looked at her with a beaming smile on his face. 

 

Bom shrugged, "I don't know, because my heart doesn't beat for you," Himchan frowned at her sentence, "It's beating for me to actually live and not die," she giggled. Himchan smiled wider at her childishness and gave her a peck on her nose. 

 

"So what's my answer?", he asked. Bom motion him to come closer. He bent down lower until he was at eye level with her. Bom quickly gave him a kiss on the lips and pushed herself away from him. "I hope that answers your question," she smiled and winked, "I'll see you later," she waved and ran down the street in her stilettos, as the club was only a few metres away. "Y-YAH! BOM!", shouted Himchan, but Bom had already gone into the club. Himchan shook his head and pulled his hood over his head. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and started walking back home. 

 

Meanwhile, Bom had just walked into the club and went round the back to place her bag and jumper in the locker. She turned around and saw one of her friends. Hae Ra. A smile appeared on her face as Have Ra came closer to her, but it slowly faded. She ran up to Hae Ra and held her by the shoulders, "Ra, who did this to you?", she asked frantically as she checked her face and body. Her left eye was bruised and there was a few scratches on her face. 

 

Hae Ra smiled and shook her head. "Nothing," she replied as she turned to open her locker and place her bag in there. Bom grabbed her wrist and spun her around. "Ra, you have to tell me. You can just come in here with one black eye and act as if it's nothing," said Bom as she looked at her sternly. Hae Ra gave a weak smile, "Bommie, your new here. Leave this job before you get to involve," Hae Ra patted her shoulder before leaving the room, leaving the confused Bom all by herself. 

 

"Leave here?", Bom asked herself as she was wondering what Hae Ra was talking about. At the same time, she saw her boss, Jaejoong, walking into the room and going around the back. His friends was following him behind and they had a girl in their hands. It was one of Bom's colleagues. Hae Ra rushed into the room and saw Bom in the room. She waited till they were out of the room and followed Bom who was walking outside. 

 

Bom furrowed her eyebrows together as she followed outside. She was wondering why were they bringing her out through the alleyway, but someone suddenly pulled her back and dragged her through a crack small enough for her and the person in front of her. She turned her head and saw Hae Ra in front of her, but Hae Ra signalled her to keep quiet. She nodded and turned her head to see what Jaejoong was doing with her colleague. 

 

His friends came and threw her against the wall. The girl whimpered in pain as she held her back. Changmin stepped forward and gave a hard kick to the girl's stomach and she clutched onto her stomach in pain. Bom grew angry and she wanted to step out of her hiding spot and help the girl, but Hae Ra stopped her. "Don't. You'll get hurt," said Hae Ra as they continued watching. 

 

"You nearly tipped us off to the police huh?", questioned Junsu as he bent down and threw his cigarette aside. The girl looked up at them and begged. "P-Please. F-forgive me," tears started rolling down her eyes. Jaejoong scoffed as he stepped forward and lifted his hand over his shoulders. Yunho came behind him and took out something from his pocket suit and placed it in his hands. Bom squinted her eyes trying to see what that item was, but her line of view wasn't that great. 

 

Out of a sudden Jaejoong showed the item that Yunho gave it to him. It was a gun. Bom covered from a loud gasp as Hae Ra watched in horror. "Any last words?", he asked. The girl placed her hands together and begged, "P-Please. Spare me," Jaejoong didn't stopped to think about it and just pulled the trigger. A loud gun shot filled the air, as Bom and Hae Ra covered their mouths from screaming. 

 

Jaejoong clucked his tongue as he passed the gun back to Yunho. "She was a good one, but she betrayed us," Jaejoong shook his head as slowly each one of them left the alleyway and went back inside. 

 

Tears rolled down Bom's cheeks as she stared at her colleague. Dead colleague. Jaejoong killed her. 

 

"It's too late for you to leave now Bom," 

 

[A/N]: Please up vote this story, subscribe, comment and whatever you want. I hope it is an enjoyable story so far ;) In the meantime, I will be starting another story soon, so please subscribe to it. It features EXO, Luhan and You. :D 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/373661/falling-in-love-with-a-jerk-luhan