Chapter 41

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"Can you go somewhere with me Bom?", asked Himchan as they were holding hands and walking down the street. Bom looked at him, "Where?" Himchan smiled, "Somewhere. Just follow me," he said as he pulled her along and started walking to somewhere where Bom haven't been before. Himchan stopped in front of a store and pushed the door opened and went inside. Bom looked around and noticed that it was a tattoo parlour. 

 

"HEY! KIM HIMCHAN!", shouted a man over the desk as he smiled. Himchan smiled and greeted the man over the desk, bumping fist with him. The man turned his head and noticed Bom standing next to him ,"Who's this?"

 

"Oh. This is Park Bom, my fiance," said Himchan as he dragged her to stand in front of him, "Babe, meet Jongmin. The guy that does all of my tattoos," Jongmin whistled as he checked out Bom, "Dude, you got a keeper." Himchan smiled and hugged Bom from behind, "I know," 

 

"Nice to meet you Bom. I have known Himchan here ever since he got his first tattoo," said Jongmin as he stretched out his hand. Bom smiled back and shook hands with him," It's nice meeting you too," 

 

Jongmin nodded and looked back at Himchan. "What are you doing back here anyways?", he asked. "I want to get another tattoo today," replied Himchan as Bom's eyes widen and looked up at him. "What?", Bom asked but Himchan ignored her. "What kind of tattoo?", asked Jongmin. 

 

"Park Bom, with a star next to it. And a date below it," explained Himchan. Bom looked worriedly at him, "Are you serious? Doesn't it hurt?" Himchan laughed and shook his head, "Anything for you babe," he kissed her cheek as he went round the counter to the chair. Bom shook her head as she followed him and watched him. Jongmin started following to Himchan's request and started his tattoo on his wrist. Bom didn't want to look at the pain Himchan was going through, so she started looking at the different tattoo designs on the wall. 

 

Her eyes landed on a small simple black butterfly on the wall. Her fingers traced to lines of the butterfly, with the different swirls and it's beautiful design. Somehow the butterfly had a reason of looking so beautiful to her. It seems like it was the day how she left home and decided to become an independent person. 

 

"Babe, want to look at my new tattoo?", called out Himchan. Bom whipped her head around and saw Himchan signalling her to come over. She started walking over and looked at the fresh, new tattoo on Himchan's wrist. Her name was written in a swirly handwriting and a small star next to it, and the date they met each other underneath it. "It's beautiful," commented Bom. Himchan smiled as he held her hand, "Good." 

 

Bom turned her head to Jongmin, "Can you do something for me?", she asked. Jongmin raised an eyebrow, "What?" Bom cleared , "I would like to get a tattoo," Himchan immediately let go of her hand and stood up straight and held her by the shoulders. "W-What? T-Tattoo?", he asked and Bom nodded her head. "Are you sure?" Bom smiled, "Positive." 

 

"What kind of tattoo?", asked Jongmin. Bom turned to where she saw the butterfly, "That on the lower part of my back and I want Himchan's name and the exact same date on my right wrist." Jongmin raised as eyebrow and looked at Bom worriedly, "Are you sure?" Bom nodded. Jongmin sighed as he pointed to the chair, "Get on. Lie on your tummy and lift up your shirt." 

 

Bom went on the chair and lifted up her shirt halfway before lying down. Himchan sat down facing her and held her hand. "You sure baby? You can back out," he suggest but Bom shook her head. She wanted to get it. She could hear the machine turning on and the ink pen on her skin. 

 

It felt like a burning sensation as it ran across her skin. Bom held onto Himchan's hand tightly and shut her eyes tightly, handling the pain well. Himchan worriedly looked at Bom and seemed frantic. He didn't like seeing Bom in pain, but since she wanted to get the tattoo, he would let her. 

 

After 30 minutes of Bom going through the burning sensation, both of her tattoos were done. Bom stood up excitedly as she went to the mirror, lifted up her shirt and looked at her tattoo. She smiled, seeing that it wasn't too big nor too small. It was perfect. 

 

She looked down to her wrist, where she had, 'KIM HIMCHAN. 11.3.12' She smiled as she traced the tattoo and looked up happily at Himchan. "Do you like it babe?", he asked, worried that Bom would regret it. Bom nodded, "I love it," 

 

[A/N]: As this story is ending soon :( :( :( please check out my other story... 

 

 

Falling in Love with a Jerk