Chapter 28

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"Why are you guys wet?", asked Daehyun as soon as Himchan and Bom walked into the house, hand in hand. Everyone looked at them and nodded approvingly. "Long story," Himchan said as he took off his shoes and removed his wet socks, along with Bom's. 

 

On their way back home, Himchan had explained the whole story to Bom. How Sunhi was the one who jumped on him and started kissing him, but he didn't kiss back. He was the one trying to pull away and she just walked in on the wrong time. He said that Sunhi would be leaving the house by tonight. Bom had understood the whole situation and trusted him. 

 

"Go take a shower first babe," said Himchan as he kissed on the forehead. Bom blushed red and nodded, and running off to her room to grab her towel and clothes. She went to the bathroom and started peeling off all of her wet clothes. She stepped into the shower and the faucet and warm water started coming out, warming up her cold, shivering body. Her skin was tingling from the sudden warmness, but it felt good. 

 

"Soooo…" trailed Youngjae as everyone looked at Himchan who was still standing by the door. "What?", asked Himchan as he shrugged. Jongup rolled his eyes and looked at Himchan. "Hyung. Explain why did you just kiss noona on the forehead," said Zelo as he eyed Himchan. 

 

Himchan grinned, "I confessed. She felt the same way… so blah blah. You guys don't need all the information. We are now together," Himchan waved his hands in the air and rolling his eyes about. Yongjae smiled and raised his arms in the air, "AT LAST!", he shouted. Himchan looked at him confusingly, "At last?"

 

Daehyun looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Please. Everyone here knew that you two had some sort of feelings towards each other, but the only people that didn't know was you two." said Daehyun. Himchan grinned and cupped his neck nervously, "So… It was that obvious,"and everyone nodded. 

 

"Oh by the way Yongguk. You can move back to your room," said Himchan as everyone looked at Himchan shockingly. "WHAT! IS NOONA MOVING OUT?!", both, Jongup and Zelo, shouted at the same time as their eyes nearly pop out of their sockets. Yongguk raised an eye towards the young boys before shifting his gaze to Himchan, "Is she?" 

 

Himchan shook his head, "Why would she move out? She'll be sleeping with me from now on, now that she is my girlfriend." Youngjae stifled a laughed and Daehyun looked at Himchan surprisingly. "Your gonna do it with her?", Daehyun questioned. "Do what?", Bom's voice came from behind, making the boys jump in fright. 

 

"Oh hey baby," said Himchan as he waved at her. "Do what?", asked Bom again but no one answered her. "Oh.. um.. nah, we are talking about uhh… movie. Yeah. It's about a movie," said Himchan trying to cover up and asking the guys for help. But the guys just showed funny faces towards him. "Just no funny business Himchan. If not your dead," warned Yongguk as he wagged his fingers. 

 

Himchan saluted Yongguk. "I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!", he shouted before walking away to take a shower. Bom eyed him weirdly before shrugging to herself and sitting on the couch. She noticed everyone's eyes were on her and looked at her smiling. 

 

"Uh… is there something on my face?", she asked as she started checking her face for any dirt. Daehyun shook his head and smiled. "How does it feel to be our hyung's girlfriend?", he asked as Youngjae, Zelo and Jongup nodded their heads. "Uhh…" 

 

Before Bom could answer a door slammed opened. All of their heads turned and saw Sunhi standing in the living room with two big luggages by her side. She glared at Bom before announcing, "I'm leaving." Daehyun rolled his eyes as waved his hands, "No one is stopping you. You can leave," Sunhi scowled and sat on the couch, "I'm not moving till Oppa comes," she said and crossed her arms. 

 

Everyone sat there in silence for 10 minutes looking at each other awkwardly, not knowing what to do. They could hear the water running in the bathroom, the clock ticking and their own breathing. Bom sighed in relief when she heard the water turning off and out came Himchan with a towel hanging around his neck. He was wearing a black wife beater and a fresh new pair of black jeans. Bom blushed thinking how hot he looked, with his tone abs shown against his shirt and how firm his biceps look. He saw Sunhi and realised how quite it was. "Uh, what's going on?", he asked. 

 

Sunhi jumped up and quickly grabbed his arm, "Oppa, are you sure you want me to leave? You can change your mind anytime and come back to me," she pouted. Bom felt jealous seeing Sunhi grabbing Himchan like that. Himchan cringed and wriggled himself out of Sunhi's grip before walking over to her bags, picking it up and putting it out of the apartment. "You may leave now," he said as he held the door opened. Youngguk smirked as Sunhi's face fell and glared at Bom before huffing and walking out of the apartment.