Chapter 16

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"ARGH! !", Bom woke up to someone swearing right next to her. She turned her head as she saw Yongguk jumping up and down on one feet while his other was in his hands. Bom rubbed her eyes as she sleepily asked, "What are you doing?" 

 

"Oh crap. I woke you up. Sorry.", Yongguk smiled sheepishly, "I wanted to get my clothes, but accidentally hit my feet against this stupid table," explained Youngguk as he hit the table. Bom was about to get out of bed but she stopped and remembered she wasn't wearing any shorts. Himchan carried her home last night and she fell asleep on his shoulder, but he woke her up once they reached home. She remembered how awkward they were at the playground. She blushed as she thought about him carrying home, but she stopped once she noticed Yongguk was looking at her weirdly. s

 

"Uh… can you please pass me my shorts?", asked Bom as she pointed across the room where her shorts were laying. Yongguk awkwardly coughed as he threw her shorts over and he turned the other way giving her some privacy. 

 

"I'm fine now. You can do whatever you want," said Bom as she opened the door and walked out. Yongguk shook his head as he opened up his cupboard and started getting his clothes. "That girl should learn how to put on short while sleeping. After all, she is sleeping with 6 guys in this house," 

 

Bom walked into the living room to find all of the boys besides Yongguk playing a game on the X-Box and they were all screaming and shouting. "DIE HYUNG! DIE!", shouted Zelo as his fingers were pressing numerous of buttons. Bom shook her head and laughed. She never had this kind of noise in her house before. Everytime she was home it would always be silent and you could even hear the sound of a pin drop. 

 

Yongguk came out of the room with different clothes on as he placed his cap on his head. He frowned at the boys who were playing the X-Box. "YAH! It's a nice day outside, why don't we all go out to play basketball?", suggested Yongguk. They all looked at him before sighing and turning off the X-Box and got their basketball and started putting on their shoes. Bom followed them as she slipped on her shoes and started singing the shoelace song that Himchan taught her. Everyone fell quiet as they listened to her voice. 

 

Bom smiled as she got off the floor and looked up to realised that everyone was looking at her. "What?", she asked as she was scared seeing all eyes on her. "Nothing. It's just that you got a nice voice, and good to see that you've learnt how to tie your shoelace," said Zelo as he grabbed his skateboard and heading outside. Bom blushed embarrassingly as she stepped out of the apartment and Himchan came up behind her, "Zelo is right. You have a nice voice," she turned to look at him as he winked and walked away. 

 

Bom shook her head  as she ran to catch up with the others. She noticed Zelo wasn't walking at all, but riding his skateboard. "Zelo, may I please try that?", asked Bom as she pointed at the skateboard. She knew how to ride a skateboard, since she begged the maids to get it for her. When her parents wasn't around she would practice riding it on the driveway and learn new tricks. Zelo nodded and passed her the skateboard, "Just be careful noon. It's dangerous," Bom nodded, since they didn't know that she could ride it. 

 

Bom threw down the skateboard on the concrete ground and pushed herself off as she started gaining speed. She balanced herself as she made her way to the park. But from behind BAP was watching her with their jaws wide opened. "Who knew that some rich girl knew how to ride a skateboard," said Youngjae as he watched Bom speeding down the road. 

 

"I don't know, but she is full of surprises," said Himchan as he laughed. Zelo nodded and smiled. He was happy that he knows soon who actually knows how to ride a skateboard properly not like his hyungs who tried but failed because they kept falling off. "She is too far away. Let's go," said Yongguk as he started running after Bom and the rest followed him. 

 

Bom laughed as she spread out her arms and let the wind go pass her face. She loved the feeling of being free. She saw the park from the corner of her eyes and slowly came to a stop and started walking over to the basketball court. As Bom was walking she heard girls squealing and pointing to something behind her. She frowned and turned around to see 6 blonde guys puffing in front of her. "What's wrong with you guys?", she asked. 

 

Jongup stood up and wiped his sweat off his forehead, "We ran after you," Bom mouth went into a shape of a 'O' as she nodded. Yongguk stood up straight as he removed his jumper, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's start playing."