Chapter 43

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"WOW! Noona, you look beautiful," gasped Zelo as Bom stepped out of her room with a silkily, flowing dress on. The dress was white, but has she moved around the white looked pale blue and it felt like water against her skin. The sides of her hair was pinned up and her hair was wavy at the back with a simple white flower against her skin. 

 

The guys looked at Bom not saying anything as they admired her. "What?", asked Bom worriedly, "It doesn't look good does it?", she asked. GD came up and gave a peck on her cheeks, "No. You look amazing. I never knew that my cousin could be this pretty," he commented. Bom smiled as she linked arms with him, "Thank you Oppa," 

 

"Come on, they rest are probably waiting already," said Jongup as he opened the front door and ushered everyone out. Himchan, Daehyun, Yongguk and Yongjae had made their way down to the marriage registry centre and they were waiting for her there already. Big Bang, Jongup and Zelo stayed behind to lead her there. GD was going to give her away to Himchan when they reached the place. 

 

"I knew you since you were a baby. I feel old," complained TOP as he sighed and walked out of the apartment. "Maybe you ARE old," stated Daesung and caused TOP to chased after him. Bom giggled as she leant her head on GD's shoulder. 

 

GD looked down and traced her tattoo, "I still can't believe my baby cousin got one." Bom poked her tongue out, "Why shouldn't I? You got one too," GD laughed and nodded, "Touche." 

 

It took them 15 minutes to get to registry place and they stepped inside to find Himchan standing up talking to Yongguk. Bom's eyes sparkled as Himchan turned his head and smiled at her. He was wearing a suit and his  hair was messed up, but in a perfect way making him look hotter than he is already. 

 

Himchan walked up to her and he out-stretched a hand. GD nodded and passed Bom to Himchan. "You better take care of her, if not you are going to be dead," stated GD and eying him. Himchan nodded and took Bom's hand and brought her to the table where the documents were placed. 

 

Himchan took the pen from the lady over the desk and signed his name on the paper, before pushing the paper to Bom. Bom bit her lower lip as she read the document. She grabbed the pen off Himchan's hand and signed her name on it. Himchan smiled as he cupped Bom's face and gave her a long, sweet and passionate kiss. 

 

He was about to go further, but GD cleared his throat and they broke apart. Himchan rested his head on her forehead and sighed in happiness, "Your all mine now, Mrs. Kim," 

 

Bom laughed and gave him a quick peck on the lips before being pulled away by Zelo and Jongup. "CONGRATULATIONS NOONA!", shouted Zelo and Jongup causing everyone in the building to stare at them, but they didn't care how much noise they made. 

 

Slowly, everyone of them congratulated the newly weds. "Okay, now let's go celebrate," said GD as he lead everyone out of the centre and brought them to a lavish, high-class and costly restaurant with their own private room. Bom tugged on GD's sleeve, gaining his attention. "Oppa, isn't this too expensive?", she asked as she looked around the room. 

 

GD laughed and shook his head, "No. I saved up enough money. So just enjoy yourself, okay?" Bom smiled and nodded, "Thank you," she thanked him before being pulled away by Himchan and they sat next to each other and watched the others discussing what they wanted for dinner. 

 

Himchan slid his hands underneath the table and placed them on Bom's hand. He grabbed her hands and shifted it to between his legs and in his right hand. She looked at him and smiled. "Do you regret?", he asked. Bom cocked her head to the side, confused with what he was asking. "Do you regret marrying me?", he asked her again, with more detail. 

 

Bom shook her head and gave him a kiss on the lips. "I chose to marry you. Obviously I do not regret it," Himchan sighed in relief as he placed his left hand on her knee. He slipped his hand under her dress and kept moving his hands upwards and left it resting on her inner thigh. 

 

"I'm not letting you rest a wink tonight babe," he whispered seductively in her ear, causing Bom to blush and she slapped his arm.

 

[A/N]: There is one more chapter left. :( But please subscribe to my other story too :D 

 

 

Falling in Love with a Jerk