Chapter 20

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"AISH! This heels hurts," groaned Bom as she stumbled over the stilettos and held onto Jongup's shoulder to regain her balance. "Why don't you wear a shorter heel then?", suggested Youngjae and he gave her a look that he stated the obvious. "I can't. It's uniform," groaned Bom as she walked in her heels even further. Youngjae shook his head, "Sometimes I don't understand girls. They say that love wearing heels, and after a few hours of wearing it, they complain how much they hate it." 

 

Bom laughed as she patted Youngjae's back, "It's a girls thing. Maybe if your lucky, I'll let you wear mine one day." Bom said it with a wink. Youngjae's eyes widen as he raised his arms in front of his head and put it into a shape of an 'X'. "NO WAY!" Jongup and Zelo started laughing, "Noona. Do it," persuaded Jongup. Bom giggled and whispered to the two boys, "Oh you bet I will," 

 

"Bom, we are here," said Yongguk as he stopped in front of 'BLUE LINE', his head nodded towards the sign on top of the entrance. "Okay. I'll see you guys later," Bom waved happily, showing a V-sign to them before running off inside the club. Himchan's eyes sparkled as he watched her running off. He laughed to himself seeing how cute she was. He looked at s and he noticed that every single one of them was looking at him weirdly. 

 

"What?", asked Himchan as he raised his eyebrows. "You know, you've became a changed person ever since Bom entered our lives," said Daehyun as he kept his gaze on Himchan. Yongguk nodded, "I agreed with Daehyun. You've became much more . . . kinder," Zelo and Jongup immediately jumped and wrap their arms around Himchan and started shouting in his ears. "HIMCHAN HYUNG LIKES BOM NOONA!", they kept repeating the sentence over and over again. Strangers walking passed looked at them weirdly, liked they were aliens from a different planet. First of all, all of their hair was blonde and second, two of them were shouting out like they were monkeys. 

 

"AISH! SHUT UP! I DON'T LIKE HER!", growled Himchan as he placed his hand over his ears and wriggled himself out of Zelo's and Jongup's grip. "Are you sure? Because you are blushing red~" sang Youngjae as he winked at Himchan. "Mmmm.. Ohhh… BABY!", Daehyun started to pretend he was making out with someone, with his back facing s and his arms wrapped around him. Everyone bursted out into laughter, expect Himchan, who just blushed into a deep red. He was secretly dreaming about him and Bom doing that, but he wasn't telling the guys. 

 

"OMGSH! GUYS LOOK!", shouted Youngjae as he started pointing to Himchan. "He is blushing red," answered Jongup. Yongguk cocked his head to the side and wriggled his eyebrows towards Himchan,"Do I sense someone having feelings towards her?" 

 

Himchan rolled his eyes and waved his arms in the air. "SO WHAT IF I DO!?",he yelled as he walked away from the group. Everyone looked at each other, snickering before running to catch up with Himchan. "YAH KIM HIMCHAN! WAIT FOR US!", hollered Daehyun as he sped off to catch up with Himchan. 

 

The guys saw Himchan talking to someone down the street. Youngjae looked at the others with his eyebrows raised, "Who is he talking to?", he asked. Everyone tried looking but it was impossible because the person that Himchan was talking to was much shorter than him and Himchan's body was blocking their line of sight. 

 

"AISH! Can't he move?", growled Jongup as they started walking closer. They all stopped in shocked once they were right behind Himchan and they could see the person he was talking to clearly. Himchan turned around and saw the guys standing there in shock. 

 

"Oh hey guys," they could sense that Himchan was uncomfortable, being the way he was awkward. "You guys remember her right?", Himchan gave a small fake smile to the guys, trying to get them to actually talk. Yongguk was the first to snap back to reality as he coughed awkwardly, "Yeah. We all remember, right guys?", Yongguk gritted his teeth together as he looked at the guys with his eyes wide opened. 

 

They all looked at Yongguk as if he had grown a second head, before nodding and agreeing with him. "Hello Oppas!", she chirped as she waved happily. "Well, Himchan. I'll catch up with you later," she winked before walking away. 

 

Daehyun waited till she was out of sight before he turned to Himchan, "Okay. What the is she doing here?" 

 

"Daehyun," Yongguk said in a warning voice. Himchan shook his head as he looked at the ground, "I-I don't know guys. I can't believe that she is back," Youngjae rolled his eyes and glared at Himchan, "Dude. Snap out of it. She left you for 4 whole years and now she is back. I bet you she is up to something," 

 

The maknaes didn't dare to move nor make a noise. They could sense the tense atmosphere as they watched the elders talking. They knew the guys hated her, but Himchan was different. He loved her. He was in love with the girl. Lee Sunhi. The girl that Himchan was in love with. The girl that broke his heart. 

 

[A/N]: I hope that my readers are enjoying the story so far :) Please subscribe, comment an vote for this story please ^.^