Chapter 36

A Life Never to Imagine

 

Himchan stood up immediately as he stared at his phone in horror. "Dude what's wrong?", asked Daesung. Everyone looked up to the stunned Himchan. "T-They've got her," he replied quietly. GD immediately stood up, taking over the situation. "Head to the club now," he commanded as everyone nodded and bolted out of the cafe, making their way towards 'Blue Line'. 

 

"Please Bom. Please be alright. I'll be there for you," begged Himchan as he sprinted down the street, running towards the club. Everyone looked at all eleven boys, running down the street, as if like the world was going to end, but nothing was stopping them. They didn't care what other people was thinking about them right now. 

 

Within minutes they have reached the club and slammed the front door opened to be greeted by Super Junior. Leeteuk smirked as he got off his chair and wiped his bottom lip. "I should have known it was the two of you," 

 

GD turned to Himchan and Yongguk, "You two find Bom," he said before Yesung threw the first punch. GD dodged the punch and gave a strong upper cut to his ribs. "GO! NOW!", commanded GD. They didn't have to be told twice and they were off round the back and checking everywhere from Bom, until they heard a voice from the basement. 

 

Himchan immediately opened the door and went down the stairs towards the basement, with Yongguk following him behind. Himchan busted the door opened and saw Bom on the ground with bruises and scratches on her. Bom looked up and saw Himchan. "O-Oppa, y-you shouldn't have come," whispered Bom weakly. 

 

Himchan looked at her confusingly. Obviously he would have come, if it involved her. 

 

"Oh. At last you suddenly decided to come," said Jaejoong as he got off his chair and walked towards Himchan, but he stopped halfway. "I forgot to introduce myself. We are DBSK, I'm Jaejoong and here are my friends, Changmin, Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho." 

 

Yongguk's eyes turned into silts as he glared at Jaejoong, "YOU! YOU KILLED MY SISTER!" Yongguk's voice boomed around the room.

 

Jaejoong was surprised from his sudden out burst. "Who are you?", Jaejoong asked. "You killed my sister. Don't remember me, maybe you would remember my name. Bany Yongguk. My sister. Bang Eunmie" 

 

Jaejoong chuckled as he shook his head, "Now I remember. Your mother didn't pay her amount that she owe me, so I kill her daughter after she died. So your her son. Well, that makes it even better. Maybe today will be the day you die," he said as he started walking towards Himchan. 

 

Himchan was ready to fight until Bom shouted out. "DON'T TOUCH HIM!", Bom glared at him. Jaejoong angrily walked over to Bom and slapped her again, "DON'T TALK!", he shouted, but at the same time Hae Ra saw what happened. "DON'T TOUCH HER!", she yelled, but Jaejoong shouted, "YOU SHUT UP!" and he whipped out his gun and fired it towards her. Bom's eyes widen as the gun fired. 

 

The loud sound echoed the room as Bom cringed in fear. She slowly looked up and saw where Hae Ra was. Tears started spilling out of her eyes. Hae Ra, her friend, had just been killed. 

 

"YOU ING BASTARD!", Bom yelled out as Jaejoong turned the gun quickly to her. "You want to be next?", he asked as he took a step closer to her. Himchan took the first punch as he jumped on Jaejoong sending him across the room and a fight started. Yongguk went forward and helped Himchan, taking on the other four guys. 

 

But suddenly Jaejoong stood up and pressed a button and a beeping started getting louder and louder. Himchan turned his head around and saw that there was a bomb right behind Bom.  It had a minute left on the timer. "ING IDIOT! IT'S A BOMB!", shouted Himchan. Jaejoong smirked and nodded, "We can die here right now and so could your friends and Super Junior,"

 

DBSK stared at Jaejoong as if he was a crazy man. "Jaejoong, what are you doing?", asked Yoochun. "KILLING US!", Jaejoong yelled back, "We will all die together," Himchan looked at Yongguk nodding. Himchan quickly picked up Bom, bridal style, and carried her outside and Yongguk immediately opened the door and closed it, grabbing the closest chair and putting it under the door knob, making sure it wouldn't open. He could hear Jaejoong shouting, but that didn't stop them. They quickly went to the club and saw that most of Super Junior, BAP and Big Bang were on the ground hurt. 

 

Yongguk slowly helped them up one by one. Hurrying up. Each of them slowly stood up and went outside the club, "Where are we going?", asked Youngjae as he groaned in pain. "RUN! IT'S A BOMB!", shouted Himchan as he started running down the street. Everyone suddenly forgot about their pain and ran as fast as they could down the street. Bom was weak in Himchan's arms, but she could faintly see his face. 

 

Suddenly there was a loud explosion. Screams, sirens and cars swerving to the side could be heard. She could hear Himchan whispering, "Everything is going to be fine." 

 

[A/N]: Please also check out my other story and vote for this story please :) 

 

Falling in Love with a Jerk