Chapter 35

A Life Never to Imagine

 

Confused was written all over Bom's face as she walked closer to the club. The club was empty at the front. It is usually crowded whenever she comes, and she usually have to squeeze her way through the club. She walked closer to the club and noticed inside was empty. 

 

"Huh? Where is everyone?", she asked herself as she pushed the door and realised it was unlocked. She stepped inside and looked around the club. There was no one single soul in the club right now. It was empty. 

 

"Hello?", she called out, "Anyone here?" But there was no answer. She frowned thinking to herself whether she had work today, but she did. But why was it empty? She walked round the back and went to the locker room and went round to each row of the lockers, hopping to see someone, but there wasn't anyone. 

 

Out of a sudden the door leading to the club, slammed opened and in came thirteen boys. They looked exactly like Jaejoong and his friends. Bom stepped back and accidentally hit a metal can on the floor, causing it to tip over. Bom secretly cursed at the metal can in her head. 

 

The boys whipped their heads around and saw Bom standing there. "Who are you? What are you doing here?", asked one of them, but Bom was too scared to answer. She heard a scream coming from the office where Jaejoong works. It sounded like Hae Ra. The boys turned the head around to where the scream was coming from, and Bom took this as a chance to run away. She suddenly ran towards the door. 

 

"GET HER!", one of the guys shouted and before Bom could get out of the club, two of them had grabbed her and dragged her towards Jaejoong's office. The opened the door and one of them shouted out. "Hey boss. We found this one hiding,"

 

Jaejoong turned around and saw Bom, wriggled her body, trying to get away. Jaejoong walked forward and grabbed Bom's chin forced her to look at him. "Oh. Bom," he said, recognising her, "Put her there." He pointed to a girl whimpering in the corner. Bom squinted her eyes trying to look at the girl. 

 

They placed Bom down and tied a roped around her wrist. Bom hissed in pain from how hard they tied her hands and feet. The girl whimpering in the corner turned her head and Bom's eyes widen. "R-Ra?", she whispered. She couldn't believed that her friend was right here. 

 

Bom knew what was going to happen now. Now that both of them had found out abbot their secret, they are both going to get killed. Jaejoong bent down in front of Bom and lifted her chin with his gun. He inspected her face and clucked his tongue. "Too bad. You were the pretty one as well," he said as he shocked his head. 

 

Bom glared at him and spat in his face. "!", he shouted as he swung his hand across and sent the gun across her check, causing a massive scratch across her face and a purple bruise. Jaejoong stood up straight and clicked his gun towards Bom in between her eyes, "I can kill you whenever I want. I'm the one who has the gun here,"

 

Junsu came and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Look. Isn't this Kim Himchan from BAP?", asked Junsu as he showed the multiple missed calls Bom had received from him. *Himchan, please don't fall for their trap.* Bom silently begged. 

 

Jaejoong frowned at her phone and looked at her wallpaper and smirked. "Looks like you are pretty close here, huh?", he showed her the picture, "Maybe I should send him a text." Jaejoong lifted her phone, "Smile Bom for your boyfriend,"

 

Bom scowled as she looked away from the camera, hoping that Himchan would be able to recognise her. She didn't want to get him hurt. "Just kill me now," Bom harshly spoke as Jaejoong sent the photo to Himchan. 

 

Jaejoong shook his head and cackled. "No. It'll be fun to see Himchan's face when you die in front of his eye." 

 

Jaejoong turned to his men, "Guys, wait outside in the club. They'll be coming soon,"