Chapter 31

A Life Never to Imagine

 

Bom stared at the glass as she wiped it. Hae Ra came behind her and tapped her shoulder causing her to jump. "Bom, they are watching," Hae Ra warned as Bom turned around saw Jaejoong and his friends watching them. Bom faked a smile and nodded. She didn't want what happened to her colleague, happen to her. 

 

"Hey, you girls are done for the night," said two girls as they came and took over their work. Bom and Hae Ra nodded as they went to the back and collected their pays and left the club. Bom checked her phone noticed that tonight she finished an hour earlier, but secretly she was glad. She had to get out of there. She didn't feel safe nor comfortable there anymore.

 

"Hey, you want to get a cup of coffee?", asked Hae Ra. Bom nodded, "Yeah. That'll be nice. Just let me text my boyfriend first," said Bom as she whipped out her phone and send a quick text to Himchan. 

 

To: Channie 

 

Finished work one hour earlier. Getting coffee with Haera. Pick me up later? 

 

Bom send the text and locked her phone and slipped her phone into her bag. "Ready to go?", she asked as she linked arms with Hae Ra and they both walked down to the street and entered the first cafe they saw. They both order cappuccinos and made their way to the park where Bom had ran across the street once to get there. They sat by the swings and sipped on their drinks. 

 

"Who are they Ra?", asked Bom as she looked up to the night sky. Hae Ra sighed, "I guess you would find out sooner," Hae Ra paused before continuing, "Jaejoong and his friends are drug dealers. They are an underground gang. Apparently they have a control over the gangs around Seoul, but I'm not sure whether that is true. Once you get involve with them, it's hard to get out. That's why I told you leave before it was too late. But you saw what happened to our friend. She got killed, because she wanted to let the police know where they were, but they killed her before she could ruin everything that they own. It's how they do their jobs. They kill anyone that gets in their way. They are merciless." 

 

Bom gulped as she digested what Hae Ra had just told her. She couldn't believe that somehow she got involved with so many gangs in her life. Big Bang. BAP. And now. Her work place. 

 

"Do they have a name?", asked Bom. Hae Ra nodded, "Yes. DBSK. It's tattooed on their wrist. It's in fine writing, but you can see it if you look closely." Bom nodded as she thought. If Hae Ra said that DBSK controlled all of the gangs in Seoul, does it mean that BAP and Big Bang are run by them? 

 

"Anyways. On that bad note," Hae Ra smiled as she stood up, "It's getting late. I think it's best if we went home," Bom nodded as she texted Himchan where she was. Himchan came there within 5 minutes, even though it was a 15 minute walk. Bom saw sweat around his neck and guessed that he had ran the whole way. "Do you need us to walk you back home?", asked Bom, but Hae Ra kindly declined the offer. 

 

"I just live round the corner. I'll see you at work soon," Hae Ra smiled and waved goodbye before turning right at the end of the street. Bom waved back before turning to Himchan. "Did you ran all the way here?", she cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow. 

 

Himchan nodded and slipped his hands in her's and started walking back home. "Yes. You know how worried I was. Look at the time," he said as he showed the time on his phone. It was 12:13 AM in the morning. Bom smiled as she squeezed his hand. "I'm glad that I have a caring boyfriend," 

 

Himchan chuckled and grabbed her hand even tighter, "I would do anything for you." Bom nodded as she struggled to walk in her stilettos all the way back home. Within 15 minutes, they have reached back home and everyone was already asleep. Bom removed her shoes and rubbed her sore feet. Himchan looked down and saw her red feet with blisters on it. 

 

"Why didn't you tell me?", he asked as he massaged her foot. Bom smiled and took her feet out of his hand, "It's nothing," she told him as she started walking forward, but suddenly her feet was off the ground. Himchan had came behind her and picked her up bridal style and brought her to the room. "AISH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?", she asked as Himchan grinned as placed her gently on the ground. 

 

"Turn around," she told him. "Why?", he asked as he raised an eyebrow. Bom rolled her eyes and gave him an duh-look, "Because I have to change," Himchan nodded and turned his back to her. Bom slipped out of her tight skirt and crop top and chucked on an oversized t-shirt. She was about to say that she was ready, but realised that she was going to sleep with Himchan and she should put some short on, but the thing is that the only shorts that she had in the bag was her denim shorts, and they weren't comfortable if she had to sleep in them. 

 

"Uh. Oppa?", Bom asked as Himchan turned around and his eyes landed on Bom's milky, tone, skinny legs. "You wouldn't believe how y you look right now," whispered Himchan seductively as he cheeked out his girlfriend more. "I need your basketball shorts. I only have these," Bom explained lifting up her denim shorts. Himchan nodded as he walked over to his drawer and pulled out the smallest pair of short that should fit Bom and chucked it to her. Bom slipped it on and crawled into bed. Himchan took out his jumper and his shirt, leaving him shirtless. 

 

"YAH! Channie, what are you doing?", hissed Bom. Himchan shrugged and crawled into bed and pulled Bom closed to him. "Get use to it babe. I always sleep shirtless," he mumbled as he nibbled her ear. Bom blushed red as she pushed his face away. "I want to sleep," she said sternly. Himchan sighed as he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed the top of her head. "Goodnight Bomstar," he whispered as Bom's eyes slowly fell shut. 

 

[A/N]: Please subscribe and upvote my story :) Also, please check out my other story that I would be writing soon ^^ 

 

Falling in Love with a Jerk