Chapter 25

A Life Never to Imagine

 

It has been three weeks since Sunhi has moved in, and things haven't been getting better with Himchan and Bom. Himchan knew that their relationship was slowly faltering as they started growing further apart. He missed the ways how Bom would always stay by his side and make him laugh without even trying. 

 

The guys had been watching from the sidelines, the way Himchan was handling the situation and weren't happy how much he was hurting Bom. Even though their relationship wasn't as close as before, they tried their best to communicate with him, but they were still ignoring Sunhi as usual, but Bom made the effort, trying to welcome her into the apartment. 

 

For the weeks, days, minutes that Bom had watched Himchan with Sunhi, she felt her heart breaking apart, slowly. It felt like someone kept stabbing a knife into her chest millions of times. Bom hardly ate anymore and she had lost weight from all the stress. The guys were secretly worried about her, but they didn't say anything. Her happy smiles, laughters that filled the house with joy was no longer seen or heard.

 

It sadden her everytime she thought about them. She had eye bags under her eyes, that could be clearly seen. She doesn't sleep at night at all. All she does was cry or thought about leaving the apartment, but she didn't want to leave. She didn't want to say that she was weak, she had to show she was strong. 

 

Bom cut up some fruits and placed them in a plate. She put even forks on the plate, enough for everyone, before bringing it to the living room and calling everyone. Jongup and Zelo were the first to come and the smiled as the sat in front of the plate and started stuffing their faces with different pieces of fruits. 

 

"AISH! Jongup and Zelo! Leave some for the others," complained Bom as she wagged her fingers at them. Yongguk came out with Youngjae and Daehyun. "WOW! Thanks Bommie!", thanked Youngjae as he sat next to the others and started eating too. Daehyun came and placed a hand on a shoulder, "How are you Bom?", he asked, knowing what she was going through even though they hardly talked, he could tell by just watching. Anyone could. 

 

Bom patted his hand and smiled, "I'm doing fine Oppa. Where's Himchan?", she asked noticing that him and Sunhi were missing. "They might be in his room," stated Yongguk as he looked up from the plate. Bom nodded as she made her way to Himchan room. 

 

She raised her fist and knocked on the door, but there was no answer. She raised her eyebrow as she hesitated to open the room door, but she did. "Himchan-shii, come and hav-- Oh. My God." Bom's eyes widen as she covered from screaming. Tears were welding up in her eyes right now. It felt like the whole world around her just crumbled into pieces and someone just grabbed her heart and broken it into a million pieces. 

 

She walked into the room to find Himchan against the wall, with Sunhi kissing him. KISSING. His hands were on her waist as her arms was around his neck. 

 

She should have known. He still loved her. Himchan would never love a girl like her. She was stuck in a one-sided love. 

 

Himchan broke free away from the kiss as his eyes diverted to the door and locked eyes into mine. "B-Bom," he whispered, but Bom made a dash for it. Bom ran out of the room. She didn't care where she went. She had to leave the apartment. She couldn't stay strong anymore. There was so much pain inside. She had to cry. 

 

"Bom?", asked Yongguk as Bom came out of the room, covering her face and running. She slipped on her shoes immediately and ran out of the apartment. She didn't care what the guys thought, she had to get out of the hell hole. 

 

"BOM! PLEASE WAIT FOR ME!", she heard Himchan shouting down the corridor, but she didn't stop at all. She didn't want to talk to him at all. She didn't want to see his face. After all, he belonged to someone else. She ran up to the elevator, waiting for it to open, but it was taking it's time and she could hear Himchan's hurried footsteps hearing. She groaned as she ran away from the elevator and started running down the stairs. 

 

She reached the bottom of the building within minutes and ran out into the open. Rain pelted against her milky skin as she kept running down the street. She shivered as she ran towards the park and sat by one of the park benches and pulled her knees towards her chest. She was soaking wet right now, but that didn't matter. She had to get away from the apartment. 

 

[A/N]: Hey guys. I know this is going to be unrelated to the story, but my friend, KPOPxxAADDAAxx4EVA, has made a a poster shop and she has made some of mine already, but I haven't posted it up yet. But let me tell you.. she makes AWESOME posters. So please subscribe to it. 
 
Here is the link to her poster shop ;) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/366733/ang--l-s-wish-graphic-request-shop-under-co-hiring-graphics-you-hiring-posters