Chapter 2

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"I guess… this is it," said Bom as she dragged her bags to the front gate. She stopped there and turned around to face all the maids and guards. The all had a solemn face. She let go of her bags and went to everyone and gave them a hug. When she was hugging one of her guards, he placed some money into her hands. 

 

"It's not that much, but it's something to get on your own two feet first," he said. Bom's eyes filled with tears as she put the money into her pocket, "Thank you," She turned and started picking up hr bags. She put her backpack over her shoulders and turned and started waving. "I've put your long pants into your back pack just in case you get cold," one of the maids shouted as she started walking away. Bom nodded as she rubbed her denim shorts that she was wearing. She didn't know where to go now. She was lost. She took out her phone but she had no one to turn to now. Ever since her mother's death and her father's business income has dropped, she has lost all of her friends. She found out that they were only friends with her just because she was rich. She was too gullible. 

 

It was late at night and Bom was walking in the streets of Seoul with her bags. She looked around nervously from side to side as there were men looking at her as she was walking past them. Bom was suddenly stopped by a group of men surrounding her. They all look at her with playful eyes and Bom felt nervous and scared. 

 

"W-What do you want?", she asked nervously as she kept stepping backwards until she hit a wall. She sighed as she felt the cold, brick wall. *Why must there be a wall at this time?* She looked around her surroundings and there was no one there to help her. One of the men, who seemed like the leader, stepped out and checked Bom from top to bottom. He bit his lower lip and wiped it with his thumb. 

 

"Seems like you got no place to go," he said as he nodded towards her bags. He stepped closer and traced her cheeks. Bom stiffen as she held onto her bags. She was scared and unsure what to do. "Why don't you come over to my place and we can… you know," winked the guy as he came closer and started nuzzling her neck. She pushed him off and gave him a slap in the face. She stood there in horror. Shocked in what she had just done. The guy felt his cheeks before turning to Bom with glaring eyes. He grabbed onto her chin and forced her to face him. "You now really ask for it," he growled as he forced his lips onto her. Bom squirmed trying to get her face away from him, but he had too much control. But suddenly he was pulled away and received a punch in the face. 

 

"WHAT THE ?!", he shouted as he wiped his bottom lip which was now bleeding. He got up and dusted his pants. Bom stared in shocked at the boy who was in front of her. He helped her. Behind him was another group of five boys. "Who are you to disturb my beautiful time with this girl?", he spat. 

 

The boy scoffed, "It might be beautiful to you, but it seems to me like she didn't want it." He had blonde hair, as it was the same with the rest of the 5 guys behind him. 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING WATCHING?! HIT HIM!", shouted the man as he grabbed Bom's wrist, "And you are coming with me." Bom yanked her wrist away and turned to the boy who helped her. She saw two men who was going after him, but he quickly grabbed the guy's collar and shoved him into the wall, while kicking the other in the chest. Bom's jaw hanged wide opened as she watched them fight. She has never seen someone this good in fighting before. She has seen boys fighting in the bar before, but not this good. The man grabbed her wrist harder this time and pulled her, "Your coming with me,"  

 

But another hand reached out and stopped them. Bom followed the hand and looked at the boy in front of her. It was another blonde. But there is something about his eyes that made him look attractive. It was black, but fearful at the same time. Before the man could say anything, he was knocked out on the floor. Bom stumbled in shock and moved away from him. She saw behind him and saw that his group has knocked everyone out of the floor. 

 

"P-please don't hurt me," she begged, "I'll give you money, but don't hurt me." Bom crossed her arms over her head, but instead of them asking her for money, she heard laughter. *Huh?* She looked up and saw all of them laughing. One of them crouched down to her eye level and reached out an hand, "We are not here to take anything from you," he smiled, "Yongguk. Bang Yonguk." Bom nervously reached out and shook his hand. "What's your name?" 

 

"Bom. Park Bom," she replied as she got off the ground and dusted her shorts, "W-Who are you guys?", she asked as she pointed to them. 

 

"Well, we are a gang," said Yongguk, "That's Yoo Youngjae, Jung Daehyun, Moon Jongup, Choi Junhong and Kim Himchan," he introduced s and they all nodded their heads to Bom. "Don't worry, we don't hurt girls, unless we have to." 

 

Bom nodded as she looked at Yongguk "Thank you. For saving me," she said as she lowered her head. 

 

"Do you have anywhere to go?", asked Youngjae as he pointed towards her bags. Bom nervously scratched the back of her neck and shook her head, "I ran away from home," They all nodded and Yongguk gave them a look and they all went up and started picking up her bags. Bom's eyes widen as she grabbed her luggage, "What are you doing?" 

 

"You have no place to go. And you nearly got , why don't you stay at our place. It might not be a great place, but at least it has a shelter over our heads," pointed out Yongguk. Bom nodded as she picked up her luggage and allowed Jongup to take it. 

 

*Is it a good idea to stay with this boys?*