Chapter 3

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"We are here," said Yongguk as he opened their apartment door and ushered Bom inside. She stepped inside and took off her shoes before looking around. Everything was much smaller than her house. There were wrappers, cans and pizza boxes, games, socks, underwear, clothes and anything else you could think off scattered all over the floor. It was Bom's first time in an apartment. She has always lived in a mansion and so did her 'so-called' friends. 

 

"Uh.. yeah. Sorry about the mess," said Yougguk as he cupped the back of his head and laughed nervously. "Come. Sit," he said as he plopped himself on the couch and patted the space next to him. She walked over, making sure she wasn't stepping on anything on the floor and sat next to him. "So, tell us. What made you ran away from home?", asked Yongguk. 

 

Bom stared at him before looking down at her fingers. She gulped before looking at everyone. They were all surrounding her, and they seemed eager to listen to her story. So slowly, Bom told them her story, from the time with her mum dying, her father losing business, him coming home drunk and bullying her, nearly being by her father and running away from home. By the end, when Bom was finished telling her story, there were tears coming out. She sniffed and wiped her tears, "Sorry for crying." She felt a hand over hers, she looked up and saw Yongguk and he smiled as he gave her a light squeeze. 

 

"Noona. Is this where your bruises and cuts come from?", asked Junhong as he innocently pointed to her legs and arms. Bom nodded, "Yes, Junhong?", she wasn't sure with his name. 

 

"Call me Zelo, noona." he said as he nodded. Bom looked at Zelo. He was the tallest boy Bom has ever seen in her life. "Aren't you older than me?", asked Bom. 

 

"Uh, no. Zelo is 16. Jongup is 17. Youngjae is 18. Daehyun is 19. Himchan and I are both 22.", Bom's jaw dropped. She could believe that the big giant was the youngest. Meaning she was younger that Himchan and Youngguk, but older than Zelo and Jongup. She was the same age as Youngjae. 

 

"How old are you noona", asked Zelo as he looked up at her innocently. 

 

"I'm 18.", she said as she gave him her sweetest smile. 

 

"Don't feel like an outcast. You are no different from us. We have all came from hard times, and this is what we became. Strong people on the inside and outside. We learnt how to take care of ourselves.", said Youngjae. Bom nodded and smiled. She felt like she could related to this people about her problems. She felt like they understood her from where she was coming from. 

 

Himchan stood up and yawn, "Let's go to bed Bomstar!" Everyone looked at Himchan weirdly and eyed him, "What?", asked Himchan as he noticed everyone was looking at him. 

 

"Bomstar?", asked Jongup as he was holding back his laughter. 

 

"It's my nickname for her, go make up your own," said Himchan as he waved his hands in the air. Bom giggled before she looked at Himchan closely. Her eyes widen and she pointed towards him ,"Your the guy with the eye!", she yelled before putting her hands over . Everyone jumped in shock from her sudden outburst. 

 

"Eye?", everyone asked at the same time. They had no idea what Bom was going on about. 

 

"Yeah, eye. He has really nice, unique eyes. He is the one of knocked out the guy with one punch," explained Bom. Himchan laughed as he put an arm around her, "Trust me Bomstar. I may have unique, interesting eyes here, but I'm not the strongest here. Yongguk and Jongup are. They may have the power and strength, but the fastest here is Zelo. Youngjae and I are just the average here. And for Daehyun…", Bom turned to Daehyun and noticed he was wearing a black masked covering the bottom half of his face, "Is our secret weapon. He may seem weak and fragile, but he is not. He is the strongest out of the whole group." 

 

Bom's jaw dropped as she pointed towards him, "S-Strongest?", she asked. Himchan nodded, "But why does he wears a mask?" 

 

At the same time Daehyun removed his mask uncovering his face, "Because I have my reasons," Bom nodded as she lowered her arm, "And stay away from Himchan hyung. He is the erted one here.", he warned as Bom started moving closer to Yongguk and away from Himchan. 

 

"YAH! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!?", yelled Himchan as he started chasing Daehyun around the apartment. 

 

"Because I'm telling the truth~~", sang Daehyun as he sprinted off. 

 

Bom laughed as she looked at Yongguk. "Come on. I'll show you to your room," he said as he took her bags. He led her to their corridor and it was pretty much plain. It wasn't decorated. It just had stains on it and things were laid out everywhere. Yongguk stopped at the last room and opened the door. He placed her bags at the side of the room, before picking up all the clothes and cleaning up. "This is my room, but you'll be having it. I'll sleep out on the couch," said Yongguk as he grabbed some spare blankets. 

 

"No. I intruded here, I should be the one who should be sleeping on the couch," she said as she grabbed the blankets off his arms. Yongguk laughed and shook his head, "You. Sleep on the couch. Where there are six boys living in the house. No. Anyways, its not gentleman-like. Goodnight Bom," he grabbed the blankets off her arms and walked out of the room. Bom sighed as she bent down and ped her luggage. She was worried where she was going to stay, but she was surprised how she ended up with a group of gangsters. 

 

*Mom, wherever you are watching me. I'm letting you know I am safe.* 

[A/N]: I won't be updating for awhile, since tomorrow is Christmas. 

 

To all my subscribers and silent readers... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR~!! :D