Chapter 8

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"Bom! What are you doing here?", asked GD as he stepped forward and grabbed her wrist. Bom rolled her eyes and yanked her arm back, "Oppa, I could ask you the same, but I with them," Bom pointed towards Yongguk behind her. TOP looked behind her, "Huh? How do you know BAP?"  

 

Bom raised her eyebrow, "BAP?", she was getting confused now. She has never heard anyone called the guys BAP before. "Bom, how do you know Big Bang?", asked Daehyun as he removed his mask off his face. "Big Bang?", now Bom was really confused. 

 

"OKAY! Someone has to explain something to me," she raised her hands to stop both of them from talking. Youngguk shook his head and sighed, "Why don't you guys come over to my house and sort this out?", Big Bang nodded and followed them home. When they got home, Bom was seated in the middle of the couch with Yongguk on her left and GD on her right. 

 

"Okayyyy… " dragged Youngjae as he sat on the floor, "Why don't we explained how we, BAP, met Bom, and then they can explain how Bom knows them," suggest Youngjae as everyone looked at each other and nodded. So slowly Bom told her story of how she met BAP and how she has been living her life so far. 

 

"Bommie, why didn't you tell me what you were going through?", asked GD as he grabbed her hands and held hers in his. Bom took her hands out of his, "Because Oppa, your parents woud send me back to my dad." GD nodded in understandingly. 

 

"Now can you explain how do you know one of Seoul's strongest gang Bom?", asked Himchan as he nodded. Bom jaw dropped as she pointed to Big Bang, "G-Gang?" 

 

"Uh… yeah. Bom doesn't know that right?", said Taeyang as he scratched his head. He was one of the members from Big Bang. GD sighed as he shook his head, "Bommie, I didn't tell you this, but your Oppa is part of a gang and a very strong gang. So we can protect you from anything," Bom just kept quiet and nodded. She couldn't believe how involved she was with gangs. She was associated with two gangs in her life so far, and there might be more coming her way. 

 

"A-Anyways," Bom cleared , "You guys might know GD as GD, but I know him and Jiyoung Oppa and TOP as Seunghyun Oppa and whatever nickname these other  Oppas have," Bom waved her hands towards Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri, "I have known them since the day I was born. They are like my older brothers too me, but as for Jiyoung he is my cousin.", ended Bom, but BAP had their jaws wide opened this time. They couldn't believe it that Bom had a blood relationship with one of Seoul's most fear gangster and leader. "But, I've a question. What does BAP stand for?" 

 

Youngjae chuckled as spoke, "Best. Absolute. Perfect." 

 

Bom rolled her eyes as she mumbled to herself, "As suspected," before she made her voice louder clear to everyone, "And how do you TWO know each other?" GD, nodded towards Yongguk telling him to say the story and Yongguk nodded and face Bom. "Well, your cousin here. Saved our lives from DBSK. A gang, Bom, you should stay away from okay? Never associate yourself with them.", Bom nodded. 

 

"By the way, Bommie. Don't call me Jiyoung and Seunghyun by  our real names in this world Bom. It's dangerous for them to know our real names. Use our nickname.", said GD as he whispered in her ear, but Bom spoke out loud, "Ohhh… is that why my boss told me my name was Baby Princess." 

 

GD frowned, "Baby Princess?" Bom smiled sheepishly as she rubbed the nape of her neck. "Uhh… yeah. I got a job at a nightclub," GD nodded and ruffled her hair, "Okay, just don't get yourself into any trouble," he stood up and stretch before walking to the front door, "We should go. We have things to do, but Yongguk. I need I to talk to you," GD pointed outside. Yongguk nodded and got off the couch and followed Big Bang outside. They all walked to the end of the corridor, far away from his apartment door so BAP and Bom couldn't hear. 

 

"What's up," asked Yongguk as he stuffed his hand into his baggy jeans pocket. 

 

"They are back," GD cleared his throat, "I don't how they did it, but since my cousin won't come and stay with me, you need to take good care of her. I'll come whenever she or you need help. Here," GD took out his wallet and passed some money in Yongguk's hands, "It's for her expenses. She's pretty spoiled, but I can see that she is changing." 

 

Yongguk nodded as Big Bang waved him goodbye and stepped into the elevator. Once the elevator door closed, Yongguk sighed as he place the palm of his hands of the cold, concrete wall. He couldn't believe it. Once their lives were back to normal and running smoothly, the people that they hate and despised the most came back. They'll be on the look for BAP and other gangs soon.   

 

[A/N]: Hope this isn't a boring story :) Please subscribe and comment