Chapter 38

A Life Never to Imagine

 

Himchan woke up and saw Bom next to him. He smiled remembering the events of last night. He took this time to stare at her sleeping figure. He looked at her big, round eyes, her sharp nose and her pink, soft, sweet lips. He grinned as he played with her bangs and kissed her nose lightly. Bom wrinkled her nose and slowly opened her eyes. "Morning~", sang Himchan, with a wink. Bom smiled and rested her head on his chest. "Hey, wanna do it again?", Himchan playfully asked, as Bom lightly slapped him on his chest. 

 

"Kim Himchan," Bom whined as she slowly got up and grabbed a fresh new pair of underwear and bra and placed it on. She tried looking for a t-shirt, but she remembered that they were all in the washing. She tried looking for the t-shirt that she wore last night, but she couldn't seem to find it. Himchan smiled as he rested his back on the bed rest and watched Bom. "You know how beautiful you look going around my room in your underwear," he told her. 

 

Bom scowled, "I can't find my t-shirt," she complained. Himchan rolled his eyes as he leant over to his drawer and took out a fresh shirt out and threw it to Bom. "Wear mine," Bom nodded and slipped it on. The shirt was so big on her, that it was up to her knees, so there was no point for her to wear shorts. Himchan slipped on his underwear and shorts and went out of the room shirtless. Bom quietly followed him to find all of s plus Big Bang sprawled out all over the floor. 

 

"What the hell?", Himchan questioned as he scratched his hair. Slowly everyone woke up and stared at the shirtless Himchan and Bom, who was wearing his shirt. Daehyun raised an eyebrow, "What happened last night when we weren't here?" Himchan shrugged and walked away, "Why don't you guess for yourself," 

 

Bom looked away and followed Himchan to the kitchen. He passed her a bowl of cereal and poured milk into it. Bom sat on the table as Himchan kissed her cheeks, "I'm going to take a shower first," he told her before walking away. The rest of the guys came in and started making breakfast. GD came and sat next to Bom while sipping his glass of orange juice, while Zelo sat across her eating his cherry tomatoes. 

 

"Noona, did you do it with Himchan hyung last night?", asked Zelo smirking. Bom's eye widen as she looked down to her bowl, embarassed. "Noona. YOU DID IT!", shouted Zelo, causing GD to spurt out all of his orange juice and glaring at Bom. "WHAT!", he boomed causing everyone to look at him. Bom just ignored him and kept eating her cereal. 

 

Daehyun smirked, "I knew it," causing everyone to laugh, expect GD. After 15 minutes, Himchan came back into the kitchen and GD immediately stood up from his chair and darted for Himchan, but TOP and Jongup immediately stood up and held him back. 

 

"YAH! KIM HIMCHAN! I'M GOING TO GET YOU!", GD shouted and pointing at the confused and shocked Himchan, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY INNOCENT COUSIN!" 

 

Himchan smirked, realising what was going on. "Ha, after what happened last night I don't think you would call your cousin innocent anymore," Bom shot up from her seat, "YAH! YOU DON'T FREAKING ANNOUNCE IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD!"

 

Zelo grabbed Bom and made sure that she didn't lay a hand on Himchan. Himchan chuckled and came forward to GD and Bom, the two cousins, and waited till they calmed down. "Babe, stand here and I want everyone to stand by the table," 

 

Everyone looked at Himchan weirdly but followed his orders. GD glared at him before sitting down on one of the chairs.

 

Himchan turned to GD and held onto Bom's hands, "GD, since your her relative here I've got a question to ask you," GD crossed his arms and looked at him, "What?" Himchan squeezed Bom's hands and asked GD. "Do you approve of me?" 

 

GD paused for awhile thinking. How Himchan had came to her recuse when she was captured by DBSK. How Himchan had stole his cousin's heart. How happy he made her. How he saved her life. Even though how much sneaky and annoying Himchan may be, he shows that he really wants the best for her. GD nodded, "Yes. I approve of you," He had no idea why he was asking him. 

 

Himchan nodded as he face Bom and knelt down in front of Bom. He took out a small box from his pocket, revealing a simple ring with 'Himchan & Bom' inscribed onto it. He cleared his throat and looked up at Bom lovingly. 

 

"Park Bom. Ever since I met you, we have gotten along well and have been together as friends. But as time grew, my feelings for you has grew as well. Even though we had many ups and downs, I have always and always will love you. Seeing you two weeks ago, nearly gone, made me realised what a big role you play in my life. You've changed me for the better. So I'm here today, in front of our friends an your crazy cousin to ask your hand in marriage. Bom, would you marry me?" 

 

[A/N]: Since its Valentine's Day tomorrow, I decided to post this up. I wish to all my readers a great Valentine's Day tomorrow. I hope you guys have someone to celebrate it with, but sad me would stay at home being a single person :( 

Please check out my other story too :D 

 

 

Falling in Love with a Jerk