Chapter 23

A Life Never to Imagine

 

Himchan sighed as he looked out the kitchen window. He was sitting on the window sill as he looked out into the city. Himchan stared at the empty spot on the window sill. How he wished the Bom was right next to him right now? He remembered how they spent their first night together over here, talking about life. He loved the way she smiled, showing off her perfectly straight teeth and beautiful eye smiles. Seeing her happy, made him happy. He loved how she was different from other girls. Wanting to know how to fight and knowing how to skateboard. He miss her laughter so much. It was like music to his ears. 

 

He remembered her face, when Sunhi held onto his arms and called his 'Oppa'. He remembered how hurt Bom was. He remembered how hurt she was when he brought Sunhi home and said that she was staying with them for awhile. 

 

Heck, he didn't even know why he asked Sunhi to stay with them. She was staying at a motel, while looking for a place. Himchan felt like he had to ask out of respect and in order to save her some money to offer their place. He would think that she would kindly rejected that offered, seeing that six guys and a girl are living in the small, cramp apartment. But Sunhi happily took the offer. 

 

It hurt him so much seeing Bom hurting. She was after all, his Bomstar and he was her Channie. He loved hearing his nickname being called out by her. He would never let anyone else call him that. He still recalled back at the park, where they were playing basketball, how she started calling him 'Oppa'. Warmth filled him as he kept hearing Bom calling him, "Channie Oppa," He smiled to himself as he leant his head against the cold window. 

 

His face sadden as he thought about Sunhi. He had no idea what to do with her. She was right now sleeping in the room, as Himchan offered and he would be sleeping in the living room with Yongguk, but on the floor. He had loved Sunhi, before she left to the States, leaving him all by himself. 

 

He was distress, sad, unhappy, angry, hurt, a mixture of emotions for the years that she was gone. It took him time to get back slowly on his feet. When he first saw her, he felt anger in him, but at the same time relief. But the strange thing to Himchan was that he did not feel any romantic feelings towards her. He didn't feel the same way he felt towards Bom. 

 

His heart would beat harder whenever he saw her. It felt like time stopped around them and it as only two of them in the whole world. She was the joy in Himchan's life. She is the one that makes him happy. He knew that he had strong feelings towards her. He wants to embrace it. Show it to her, but he was scared. Scared that she would betray him the way that Sunhi did to him. 

 

Himchan gave a long, heavy breath, pushing himself off the window sill and walking towards the living room. But his eyes stopped once it looked at the room that Bom was sleeping in. He slowly allowed his feet to bring him to her room. He slowly opened the door and crept inside and crouched down to her eye level. She had tear streaks running down her face. It broke Himchan's heart, seeing that she was crying because of him. 

 

He reached out his hand and placed it against her cold, cheeks, warming it up with the palm of his hand. He used his thumb and wiped the tears away. "Don't cry because of me Bom,' he whispered. He leant in closer and closed his eyes as he kissed her chin, right under her bottom lip. 

 

He pulled back and gave a small smile, "I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm a bad person," Bom's eyebrows furrowed together as Himchan spoke. He gave a small, deep laugh as he placed his finger in between her eyebrows, un-creasing it. "You hate me don't you?", he asked, but he knew he wouldn't get an answer. He stood up straight and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Goodnight, my Bomstar," he whispered as he left the room. 

 

His eyes twinkled as he had a small smile of his face. He had just confirmed everything he needed answer for. 

 

He was in love with the girl. 

 

He was in love with Park Bom.  

 

[A/N]: Okay, I would like to ask any of my readers who are writers and are interested in being a Co-Author. Please PM me. And I don't know why, but somehow I started writing two stories based with EXO in it. I don't know, but somehow the stories matches their group. If there is any other groups that you guys would like to read about please comment down below. 

Because I just came up with a VERY good idea, and it's a story that hasn't been on AFF yet. I want to write it but sadly it's going to be a EXO-M story because thats where I got my inpisration from.... guess I'm a fan... TEE-HEE.... 

Anyways... Enough of my useless talk. Enjoy the story, sit back and relax and please subscribe and vote :)