Chapter 26

A Life Never to Imagine

 

Himchan sighed as he stepped out of the shower and looked over at his clothes. Once again, he had forgotten to bring his t-shirt. "Smart," Himchan sarcastically said as he rolled his eyes and pulled his pants up and buckled his belt. He crept outside of the bathroom and went to his room to grab a shirt. He found a clean, v-neck, white shirt and put it on. He turned around and jumped in fright when he saw Sunhi standing right in front of him. 

 

"Umm… hi?", he questioned as he gave an awkward wave. Sunhi smiled as she pushed Himchan against the wall and started drawing circles on his chest. He, himself, was surprised with the amount of strength Sunhi had. "Um. Sunhi? What are you doing?", asked Himchan as he looked at her confusingly. Sunhi had never acted like this before, and it was creeping him out. 

 

"Shhh…" she placed a finger over his mouth and batted her eyes towards him. "Why don't we get back together again Oppa? I know you want to," she said seductively as she came closer. Himchan tried moving back and realised that there was a wall behind him. *DAMN THIS WALL!* 

 

"No. Sunhi. I don't wan--" he was cut. Sunhi pushed herself forwards and placed her lips forcefully against Himchan's lips. Himchan was shocked and tried pushing her away by pushing her by her waist, but she wasn't moving. Sunhi tried to stick her tongue down his throat, but he kept his mouth shut. 

 

Himchan could hear the sound of the door opening and Bom's voice. "Himchan-shii, come and hav-- Oh. My God.", he heard her voice. He gave his hardest push away from Sunhi and looked up towards Bom. He saw her hurt eyes. He could see tears 

 

"Bom," he said before she ran out of the room. Sunhi smirked and turned towards Himchan, "Now were we Oppa," she said as she came in for another kiss, but Himchan pushed her away and stepped away from her. "YOU!", he shouted and pointed towards her, "YOU SET THIS UP!"

 

The rest of the guys heard the commotion coming from the room and rushed to see what was wrong. "Oppa. Come on. You love me and always will. Anyways, that Bom girl was in the way anyway," Sunhi rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips. 

 

Himchan boiled with anger but took a deep breath to calm down. He really wanted to give a strong punch to Sunhi right now, but he knew that it would be wrong of him to hit a girl. 

 

"I used to love you," Himchan barked, "USED TO! And that Bom girl, whom you said that was in the way. I LOVE HER!" he shouted and Sunhi's eyes widen, so did the guys expect Yongguk who knew that this would happen one day. 

 

"The guys were right the whole time. I shouldn't have let you come into the house. You were never welcome. LEAVE! Leave this place and never come back! LEAVE BY TODAY!", commanded Himchan and turned towards his friends. "I'm sorry for the past few weeks for bringing her to the household. Please forgive me," begged Himchan as he lowered his head. 

 

Yongguk smiled as he pulled Himchan into a hug. "How many times you hurt us, you always be part of this family. I forgive you," said Yongguk. Himchan smiled and wrapped his arms around him. The rest of the guys smiled and slowly each of them started forgiving Himchan for the way he acted. 

 

"Sorry guys, but I have to break away from this. I need to find Bom," said Himchan as the guys gave an understandingly look. He glared at Sunhi and opened his mouth to speak, "Make sure that you pack by tonight and leave. Forever," 

 

Himchan waved goodbye towards the guys before grabbing his jumper and running out the door. ". Where are you Bom?", he asked himself as he ran towards the elevator. "BOM!", he called out as he saw her figure by the elevator. But she ignored him and quickly made a sharp turn and started running down the stairs. 

 

"BOM! PLEASE WAIT FOR ME!", Himchan called out, but Bom pretended that he wasn't there and ran even faster down the stairs. He sighed as he started running down the stairs. Jumping down 5 stairs at the time and swinging himself over the banister to get to the next flight of stairs getting down faster. 

 

"BOM!"