Chapter 39

A Life Never to Imagine

 

Bom stood there in shocked staring at Himchan. She couldn't believed that she was being proposed right now. She was only 18. A girl who just came out of school. She runaway from home and met BAP, living with them and basically she spend most of her time with them. She couldn't believe that the guy that she loves, right now, is kneeling down in front of her, asking for her hand in marriage. 

 

Himchan looked at her worriedly at her shocked and unreadable expressions. He was scared that she was going to reject him. But slowly Bom's face broke into a smile. "YES! YES! YES!", she kept repeating the word as she jumped and threw herself towards Himchan, wrapping her arms around his neck. He held onto her waist as she jumped on him, making sure that she didn't fall backwards. Everyone started cheering and GD nodding in approval. 

 

Himchan shifted Bom to his leg and allowed her to sit there while he slipped the ring on her left hand. Bom stretched out her hand and admired the ring. "Sorry I couldn't get a better ring," Himchan apologised, but Bom shook her head. "No, it's perfect. Beautiful just the way it is," Bom knew that it was hard for all of them to afford expensive items and that Himchan would have spent a lot on his savings just to buy this ring. 

 

Himchan smiled as he cupped Bom's face and gave her a deep, sweet kiss. "YAH! WE'RE HERE!", shouted Daesung, causing the couple to break apart and giggling at each other. GD stood up and stood in front of them, and Himchan pushed Bom up right before getting up himself. GD stretched out a hand towards Himchan. Himchan looked at him wearily before taking his hand and GD broke into a smile, "Welcome to the family," Himchan smiled and shook his hand. 

 

GD let go of Himchan's hand and opened his arms widely to Bom. Bom grinned as she wrapped her arms around GD. GD caressed her hair as he smiled. "I never knew that you would marry before me. To be honest, I wasn't sure which guy could handle your personality, but I guess someone here could," Bom scowled and poked her tongue out at GD. 

 

Everyone slowly got up and congratulated them. Bom slipped away from the commotion and went to the room to grab her clothes and towel, but she heard the door opening and closing. She listened to the footsteps and knowing it was Himchan. 

 

She stood up straight and faced him. His eyes were sparkling as he looked at her. He took a step closer and wrapped his arms around her waist and looked down at her. "I thought you were going to say no," he honestly told her. Bom laughed and shook her head, "I could have," she jokingly replied as Himchan frowned and peck her nose. She tip toed and kissed his cheeks before prying herself out of his arms and going off to the bathroom. 

 

After Bom had a shower, Himchan decided to bring her out. The took the bus, and after a long hour of the bus ride, they ended up right at the beach. Himchan smiled as he quickly grabbed Bom's hand and dragged to one of the shops. "Get anything you want to wear, we are going to get wet," said Himchan as he wandering off to the men side of the store. 

 

Bom bit her lip as she looked at the variety of different swimwear. Her eyes landed on a beautiful simple white bikini, with a silver heart in the middle. She traced the fabric and she liked it. Her eyes drifted to the price tag and her eyes nearly popped out. It was the most expensive piece of swimwear she had ever seen. She immediately walked away knowing that it was out of Himchan's budget. But from far Himchan saw and he smiled, knowing that she wanted it. He went up to the rack and took the bikini and purchased it. 

 

He went up to Bom and passed her the items. "Go change," he said. Bom looked at the clothing in her hands and dropped open. It was the bikini she wanted. "Himchan, you shouldn't have bought it," she told him as she wanted to give it back to him, but Himchan stopped her. "No, let me buy you something nice for once," he said as he kissed her forehead and pushed her in one of the change rooms. 

 

Bom smiled as she held the bikini up. She slipped off her clothes and started tying the strings and gathered her clothes and stepped out. Himchan was leaning outside on the brick wall on the sidewalk. He turned his head and his mouth hung opened as he looked at Bom. "What? Does it look bad?", asked Bom as she looked frantic. Himchan shook his head, "No, you look beautiful," Bom blushed red as Himchan slipped his hands in hers. 

 

They rented a locker to put their clothes and headed off to the beach. Himchan started noticing that many of the guys had their eyes on Bom, he grew jealous. He wanted to be the only person who could look at Bom that way. He took off his shirt and putted it over Bom's head. Bom grew confused as she looked at him. "Don't show your body to anyone else besides me," he said as Bom frowned. She wanted to take the shirt off, but Himchan had a 'don't-you-dare' look on, so she didn't 

 

But after Himchan had taken his shirt off, many of the girls were drooling over his chocolate abs. Bom furrowed her eyebrows as she glared at the girls and turned her head towards Himchan. Himchan noticed her jealous face and laughed. He went behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "Don't worry babe. Your the only girl for me," Bom poked her tongue out and she noticed that Himchan had a few tattoos on his body, which she didn't realised before. 

 

There was a angel wing at the bottom right side, near his hip and another one saying 'BAP' at the side of his waist. Bom unknowingly started tracing them. "When?", she asked. Himchan knew what she was asking even though she didn't say the few sentences. 

 

"The angel wing is for freedom and have a right to live without fear. I got this when I was 18. BAP is when we first joined together. All of us have it, but in different places," Bom nodded, "I'm thinking about getting two today babe," Himchan said as he hugged her. Bom looked up at him confusingly, "What?" 

 

"Park Bom, with a star next to it," he smiled. Bom blushed. "And. 11.3.12" Bom raised as eyebrow, "What is that date?", she asked. Himchan pretend to be shocked, but he laughed. "It's the day that I met you. On the streets," 

 

Bom rolled her eyes, "You remember the date? Even I don't remember that," Bom turned around, facing the sea, and she saw a jet ski. "Want to ride that with me?", she asked Himchan, but Himchan quickly laid on the sand and closed his eyes, "I want to relax,"

 

"Psh. Fine, I'll ride that by myself," she said as she walked over to the jet ski and hopped into one. Himchan opened his eyes and watched Bom, trying to start the jet ski. Then he saw a guy, talking to his friends and they were checking out Bom. They nodded and started making their way towards her. Himchan frowned as he stood up and started making his way towards her. "AISH! Bom, why are you so oblivious," 

 

The guy was about to touch Bom, but Himchan immediately slapped his hand away and glared at the guy. The guy scowled at Himchan, "Excuse me, but I found her first," he growled but Himchan rolled his eyes, "She's my fiancée," he said as showed his ring. The guy's eyes darted to Bom's hands and realised they were matching rings. The guy sighed and turned away, "Let's go guys. She's taken," 

 

Bom frowned at Himchan, "I thought you didn't want to come," she said, but at the same time Himchan sat on the jet ski and his arms went around her and started the engine. Bom could feel his body pressed up closely on her, but she didn't dare to move, now that Himchan was gaining speed with the jet ski. "Babe, what happens if I turn it over?", he asked with a smirked. 

 

Bom's eyes widen, "Don't you da-- KIM HIMCHAN!" 

 

SPLASH!