Chapter 18

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"Bom, we need to go somewhere for awhile," said Himchan as he knocked on the door and slowly opened it to find Bom sleeping. He smiled as he walked towards the bed and bent down till he was eye level with her. He tuck her hair behind her ear and stared at her face. He knew Bom was pretty, but not beautiful, because he has never taken a really close look at her face. Her almond shaped eyes, sharp nose and pink, soft lips. He felt his heart beat getting faster and his whole body started heating up as he kept staring at her. 

 

"Why am I feeling this way towards you Bom?", he whispered expecting an answer from her, but he just laughed, knowing that she wouldn't answer because she was asleep. He stood up straight and leant his and kissed her forehead. He put his hood over his head and clasped his mask over his face. "Good night my Bomstar," he softly said as he slowly walked out of the room. He took one last look at her before closing the door. 

 

*I promise that I'll come back safe, I'll be here to protect you when things go wrong.* 

 

 

"We are here," said Yongguk as he looked at s, "Don't do anything stupid," he warned them before opening the metal doors and stepping inside. Himchan looked at the night sky before stepping into the building. Who knows? He might be dead later on, and might not be able to see the world before dying. 

 

The room was filled with different gangs and they looked at each other worriedly. Yongguk could tell that everyone was nervously as they are. He looked around the room and counted and named all the gangs. 

"There are a few gangs missing and I think you know why," whispered Jongup in his ear and Yongguk nodded as he took a seat and the rest of the members sat down too. 

 

The room was filled with different gangs from all over Seoul. ZE:A, Teen Top, Infinite, EXO, Big Bang and of course, BAP. 

 

GD saw Yongguk sitting at the back of the room and he approached him. "I see you got the message," he said and Yongguk nodded. GD sat in front of him and turned his body to face him, "How's Bom?", he asked softly making sure no one could hear them. Anyone could just rat out on them and it could get Bom killed. "She's fine," GD nodded and faced the front. TOP came and nodded to them acknowledging that they were there before sitting next to GD. 

 

BOOM! 

 

The doors from the side opened and everyone seat stood up immediately. Slowly came out, Super Junior. They were the head of the all the gangs around Seoul. Everyone feared them, but they couldn't get out of it without being shot dead. All thirteen of them stood up on the platform and looked at everyone before their leader, Leeteuk, took a step forward and cleared his throat, "I think you guys can guess why we are here," said Leeteuk and everyone knew why. 

 

"As you many can see," continued Leeteuk, "That there are three groups missing. Block B, U-Kiss and Beast. I guess many of you know the story and can guess what happened to them," Leeteuk smirked as he looked at s and stepped back. 

 

Daehyun looked down as his hands as he shook his head. He knew what happened to them. They all got killed. All 20 of them got killed without any say. The world they were living in is a merciless world. Heechul stepped forward and looked at everyone before opening his mouth, "This is an warning to you all. If you all try to betray us…" Heechul paused before going on, "I guess you guys know what's the consequences." 

 

Jongup sighed and looked a Yongguk. He knew what his leader was thinking. They were trying to get out of this group for ages, as many of the gangs were, but it was impossible. Once you were in, there was no way out. Super Junior is a high alert group under the police. Every single police is on the look out for them, but they knew how things were running that they were able to stay well hidden for a few years now. They know that they have hidden spies around them, but they don't know who is it. But one thing that everyone knows is that Super Junior is controlled by another gang, but that gang was unknown and kept well away from them. Not one of them has met them, but they held a strong power against everyone. 

 

"I think we have made ourselves cleared," said Leeteuk as he looked around the room. "We will be calling everyone back soon, so be ready," Leeteuk smirked as he walked off to the back of the room. The tension in the room slowly died as each member of Super Junior slowly walked out. Himchan turned to Yongguk and shook his head, "It's not safe. We can't do it," Yongguk nodded knowing what Himchan was saying. 

 

GD turned to Yongguk and whispered, "We need to keep her hidden."