Chapter 19

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"Guys?", asked Bom as she shuffled her feet lazily on the floor and rubbed her eyes. She looked in the living room and then the kitchen and saw no one. It was weird. She's usually the last person awake. She crept off to the nearest room which was Himchan's and she slowly opened it and peeked inside. He was lying on his shirtless on the bed. Bom blushed seeing his well tone body as she stepped closer to him. Even though she has seen him shirtless before, she still can't get over how hot he looks without it on. 

 

"Channie?", Bom poked his cheek trying to wake him up, but he only scrunched up his face and went back to sleep. Bom sighed as she shook his whole body. "Channie… wake up," Bom whined, but Himchan grabbed her wrist and pulled her in the bed. Bom squealed as she tried getting out, but to only to be held on tighter. Himchan turned Bom on her back as laid on top of her, trapping her. "Channie your squishing me," 

 

"Well, you woke me up, so this is your punishment," mumbled Himchan as his head as in the pillow. Bom regretted waking him up. She made a mental note to herself making sure that she was never waking him up again. She turned her head and realised how close Himchan was to her. "Channie… move," begged Bom as she wriggled her body. Himchan pinned her against the bed as he hovered above her. Bom stopped as she stared into his eyes and gulped. He smirked as he leant in closer an closer. Bom felt nervously as she immediately closed her eyes. 

 

Himchan stopped and chuckled to himself as he leant in and kissed Bom on the nose before getting off her. Bom felt weigh off her as her eyes shot wide opened to find Himchan out of bed and putting on a shirt. "Were you wanting me to kiss you?", he chuckled as he wriggled his eyebrows before stepping out of the room. Bom's face turned a crimson red as she turned her head towards the pillow and yelled in it, feeling embarrassed. 

 

Bom stepped out of the room to find Zelo sitting on the couch having a whole box of cherry tomatoes in his hands, eating it. Zelo smiled as he saw her, but his face slowly turned into a confused one. "Noona," Zelo pointed towards her face, "Why is your face red?" Bom mentally slapped herself as she looked at Himchan for helped but he just laughed and watched her in amusement. 

 

"Nothing!", denied Bom as she slapped her face and hurried off to the kitchen. She took a bowl out and poured some cereal in it and grabbed a bottle of milk. She smiled as she was walking back to the living room as she scooped out some cereal with milk. She opened about to eat it, when suddenly someone came and put the whole spoon in his mouth. Bom stared in shock as she looked at her now empty spoon. She shifted her gaze upwards and saw Himchan as he smiled, chewing his food. "Taste good," he winked before walking off. Bom blushed as she felt her heart beating faster. 

 

She clutched onto her chest as she looked down. "AISH! What are you doing to me, Kim Himchan?", she mumbled to herself. "Do I like him?", she asked herself, but then she shook that thought away. "There is no way I like him… right?", she asked herself, but then her train of thought got stopped when Yongguk stepped into the living room. "Like who?", he asked as he raised an eyebrow. 

 

Bom tried to regain her composure, "What? What are you talking about?", lied Bom as she didn't dare to look at Yongguk in the eye. "I heard you saying something about liking someone. Who is it?", he asked. Bom laughed awkwardly as she waved her hand in his face, "You must have been hearing things. I wasn't talking to myself," she laughed with an uneasy tone. She gulped the whole bowl of cereal and slowly walked away from Yongguk. *Whew! That was close.* 

 

Yongguk stared at Bom as she walked back into the kitchen. He smiled and shook his head. *You may lie and trick the others, but you can't fool me Bom.* He knew ever since Bom entered their household and the way Himchan and Bom treated each other. He had a feeling that both of them had feelings for each other, but they were just denying it. 

 

"Hey Bom, don't you have work today?", asked Youngjae as he looked at the time. Bom popped her head out of the kitchen door and nodded before going back inside. 

 

"Why don't we all drop her off?", suggested Yongguk, knowing what's Bom's uniform is like and he didn't want her to be outside at night by herself. The rest of BAP, as Jongup walked up to window where the clothes dryer was, and he paused as he stared at it. His hands slowly picked up a piece of material as he twirled it around his fingers. 

 

"W-What's this?", asked Jongup as he raised it in the air. Yongguk eyes widen as he stifled a laugh back. At the same time, Bom walked out of the kitchen and she saw what Jongup had in his hands. She immediately bolted towards him and grabbed the 'thing' off his hands. 

 

"Why are you holding my bra for?", she asked as she hid her bra under her jumper. Jongup shrugged, "I didn't know how a bra looks like noona. I was never thought. Thanks to you, now I know," he smiled as he patted Bom's back like it was nothing. Bom looked down as her face blushed red and Yongguk just exploded into laughters as he clutched onto his side.