Chapter 29

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"Thank God she's gone!", sighed Youngjae. The rest nodding agreeing with him. Himchan locked the door and sat on the floor in front of Bom, who was sitting on the couch. "Can you dry my hair?", asked Himchan as he rest his head on the couch. Bom rolled her eyes as she lifted the towel off his lap and started drying his hair. The guys watched in amusement has they have never seen Himchan acting like this before, even with Sunhi. 

 

"Baby, I told Yongguk that he can have his room back, because your sleeping with me now," Himchan said as Bom eyes widen and she threw the towel right in Himchan's face. "What are you saying!?", asked Bom, "When have I said that I would sleep with you?"

 

Himchan removed the towel off his face and turned to face Bom. "Well, now we are together shouldn't we sleep together. And we can get it down. If you know what I mean," Himchan started wiggling his eyebrows towards Bom. Bom pushed his forehead. "AISH! YOU ERT!" 

 

"HEY! BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE MY ROOM IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOURS!", shouted Youngjae as he wagged his fingers towards them. "I can't promise that," said Himchan as he winked at Bom. "AISH! HIMCHAN!", yelled Bom and turning to Youngjae, "You don't have to worry because there will be nothing going on. Right?" Bom said as she looked at Himchan with her eyes wide opened. Himchan sighed and nodded. 

 

The guys snickered and started making fun of Himchan, and Bom laughed as Himchan slowly got up and went off to his room. Bom cocked her head and looked at Daehyun, "Do you think he is upset?", she asked. Daehyun shrugged. Bom sighed as she got off her seat, "I'll move my stuff Yongguk Oppa," she said as Yongguk nodded and Bom went off to the room and started packing her clothes and her items around the room and dragged it to Himchan's room. 

 

She opened his door and saw his laying on his back and his arm covering his face. She sighed as she stepped into his room and closed the door. She placed her bag at the side of the room and walked towards the bed. "Himchan?", she said questioningly. She was unsure whether he was upset. "I'm sorry," she said, but there was no answer nor movement from him. 

 

"AISH! Fine! I'll go sleep with Zelo than. He probably allow me to sleep with him cause I'm his noona," she said as she stood up, but Himchan quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her in. Bom squealed as she fell onto the bed and Himchan turned his body so he was hovering over her. His hands were placed on each side of her head, so he wouldn't squash her with his body weight and Bom was trapped in between his legs. 

 

"Don't go sleeping with other boys, even though they are my friends. Okay?", said Himchan as Bom poked her tongue out at him. Himchan chuckled as he leant in and rested his head in the crook of her neck. "Channie?", asked Bom. Himchan looked up and his eyes were sparkling, "You know how much I miss you calling me that nickname and Oppa," said Himchan, "Please say Channie Oppa," 

 

Bom laughed as she followed his request. "Channie Oppa," she said it in a seductive way. Himchan grinned as he peck her on her lips and rested his head back on the crook of her neck and sniffed her hair, "I like it. It sounds y," he mumbled as he wrapped his arms around her waist. 

 

"Channie, are you mad at me?", she asked as Himchan looked up with a confusing look on his face. "Why would I be angry at you?", he asked. Bom shrugged, "Because of what we were talking about to the guys just now. You just got up and walked away," 

 

Himchan laughed as he propped himself up. "I'm not mad at you babe. I know your not ready. I was just joking, we will do it when the time comes," Bom nodded, glad that Himchan was being understandable. "Can you stop calling me babe?", asked Bom as she cocked her head to the side and furrowed her eyebrows. "I'll call you babe or baby or whatever nicknames I come up for you whenever I want, Bomstar," Himchan smiled and pushed his finger in between her eyebrows. Bom poked her tongue out. 

 

"Come on. Let's get dinner with the others," said Himchan as he rolled out of bed and and pulled a t-shirt over his wife beater. Bom pouted and kneeled on the bed and looked at Himchan, "I can't. I have work. I need to go and get ready," Himchan sighed and nodded leaving the room allowing Bom to change. 

 

Bom showed an unhappy face as she walked over to her bag and pulled out her work uniform. She didn't want to leave Himchan, as today was their first day of getting together, but she had to earn some money.