Chapter 42

A Life Never to Imagine

 

"They are going to kill me when they find out that you got tattoos," Himchan worriedly said as the elevator brought them. Bom laughed and kissed his cheek, "It was mine choice, so why would you get in trouble?" Himchan smiled and looked at her wrist. Her skin was red and raw from the ink. "Does it hurt?", he asked. Bom looked up to him and gave a sheepish smile, "A bit. But I'll get over it," 

 

Himchan nodded and they walked out of the elevator. Himchan took a deep breath and turned the lock and opened the door. They walked inside to see the guys all sprawled out on the floor in the living room watching a war movie. Daehyun paused the movie and they all turned to them. "Where did you guys go?", asked Youngjae. "Beach," Himchan answered. 

 

Jongup's sharp eyes caught something on Bom's wrist, it was bright red and easily to noticed. "Noona, what's that?", asked Jongup as he pointed to her wrist. Yongguk's eyes widen as he quickly walked over to Bom and took her wrist and his eyes widen when he saw the tattoo. 

 

"KIM HIMCHAN! YOU FREAKING GOT HER TO GET A TATTOO!", shouted Yongguk and all of the other guys stand up and started shouting at Himchan. Bom stood in front of him and raised her arms. "Don't shout at him. I was the one who chose to do it, after I saw him doing it," 

 

Daehyun raised an eyebrow, "You got another one?" Himchan nodded and pulled up his jumper sleeve and showed it to them. Zelo looked at it closely and turned to Yongguk, "Hyung. Can I have another one?", he asked as he pouted. Yongguk rolled his eyes and pushed his forehead, "No. You have enough," Zelo pouted and crossed his arms. 

 

Bom giggled as she ruffled Zelo hair. "It's okay," Bom's eyes twinkled as Zelo soften and nodded. Himchan rolled his eyes and went to his room, "I'm going to rest, since it's late already," The guys nodded as they turned off the television and headed off to their rooms. Bom went inside Himchan's room to find him changing in front of her. "AISH! HIMCHAN! CHANGE IN THE BATHROOM!", she yelled as she covered her eyes. 

 

Himchan smirked, "Why should I? You have seen me before," Bom blushed red. "Here," Bom took her hands off her face and Himchan threw her his basketball shorts. Bom grabbed a oversized t-shirt and put it over her and changed under that. 

 

"Come here," Himchan said as he signalled her to come to him. Bom poked her tongue out as she slowly walked towards the bed and crawled on it. Himchan grabbed her and put her between his legs as he rested his back on the head rest, and Bom rested her head on Himchan's chest. The only light emitting from the room was the moonlight. Himchan intertwined his fingers with Bom and played with it. 

 

"Bom, I don't think I can afford an extravagant wedding," Himchan confessed as he rested his chin on her head. He was feeling regretful. He wants to give Bom everything she wanted and make her feel like a princess and like she is the only girl in the world, but with the life that they are living he can't seem to find the money to afford it. 

 

"I don't need a wedding Oppa. We can just invited the people we want and go sign the papers," Bom suggested. Himchan spun her around and looked at her. "Are you sure? Don't you want a proper wedding like all the other girls?"

 

Bom rolled her eyes and placed her hands on his upper thigh. "Do I look like those typical girls? Dream weddings?" 

 

Himchan shook his head and pecked Bom the lips, "No. Your different from all of them. Special." Bom giggled as Himchan started tickling her. He pushed her onto her back as he hovered above her and tickled her even more. 

 

"S-Stop it!", Bom begged as she kept squirming. Himchan laughed as he came closer and closed his eyes and cupped Bom's cheeks and started kissing her. Bom closed her eyes naturally and started kissing him back, placing her hands on his broad, strong chest. 

 

Himchan nibbled her bottom lip, causing her to gasp and he took his chance to slip his tongue into her. Bom tapped him on the chest. Himchan knew she need air, so he pulled back and rested his head on the crook of her neck. "You taste good baby," Himchan mumbled in her ears as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Channie?" 

 

"Hmm…", Himchan made a noise, letting Bom know that he was listening. 

 

"Why don't we sign the papers next week. We'll invite my cousin and his friends and BAP. I don't want have a wedding," Bom told him her wishes. Himchan lifted up his head and looked at her worriedly, "I don't want you to put aside your wishes just because of money issues, we can work something out," 

 

Bom shook her head, "No. I want to do that." Himchan nodded and kissed her forehead, "Whatever you want baby. I'll do whatever you do," 

 

[A/N]: Sorry for not updating sooner... but I was pretty busy with school and stuff... but please check out my other story too..