Not Luhan's Ideal Sunday Morning

Im Yoona; My Roommate

SNSD - Echo (Offcial Instrumetal) lirycs on screen - YouTube

 

~~~

 

Yoona woke up slightly early the next morning, she was feeling energized.

She tied her brown locks into a messy ponytail, after changing into a simple plain light blue t-shirt and a pair of black shorts.

*If I want to clean the whole place faster, I need help. Hmmm, time to wake the sleeping Byuntae up!*

Yoona went to Luhan’s room. He was all tangled up in his blanket on his bed with his arms spread out, which was the only two parts of his body which that didn't get twisted in his blanket.

Yoona poked his nose, cheeks and finally his lips.

But he wouldn’t budge.

Yoona kept of poking his face while getting closer to Luhan and that was when Yoona finally got a good look of his face; well-shaped nose, flawless cheeks and those lips. They looked so soft.

*I’ve already realized handsome he looked when we first met, I won’t deny that but, I didn’t notice he was this handsome.*

Luhan stirred in his sleep.

Yoona froze.

Luhan swung his free arm around Yoona’s neck and pulled her closer.

Yoona was still stunned that she was too stiff to move.

She had to get out now.

*what should I do now?*

She started to panicked and slapped Luhan’s cheeks.

Luhan was taken by surprised that he shot up from his sleep and lost his balance that he fell, again, all thanks to Yoona

Yoona quickly stood up like nothing happened and stared blankly to Luhan. She did feel a bit apologetic towards him but hid it so Luhan wouldn’t sense anything.

“What happened?” Luhan suddenly got up to his feet unsteadily while scratching his ‘adorable’ bed hair.

“It’s Sunday, and I would usually do a cleaning spree. And since this is your place too, you have to help me.” Yoona calmly stated.

“Cleaning spree?” Luhan asked as if those words were foreign to him.

“Yes, cleaning spree. It’s like shopping spree; where you wiped out all the things you like in a store but cleaning spree is where you wiped out all the things you don’t like out of the house.” Yoona explained.

“Count me out. It’s Sunday. It’s my Luhan time. And there is no ‘cleaning spree’ in Luhan time.” Luhan covered himself with his blanket and crawled onto his bed, snuggling his head into the soft pillow.

“You’re asking for it, Luhan.” Yoona stormed out of his room and fetched a vacuum cleaner.

Yoona inserted the plug into the socket and switched the vacuum on.

The noise woke Luhan up yet again.

He looked at Yoona dumbfounded. “Are you serious?!” Luhan growled.

“I’ll stop if you help.” Yoona proposed.

Luhan just rolled his eyes and buried his head into his pillow.

Yoona switched the vacuum off and dragged Luhan off his bed.

Luhan was both alarmed and amazed. *This girl is quite strong.* Yoona didn’t stop, she continued to drag him down the hall and dropped his leg in the kitchen

The friction between Luhan’s back and the hardwood floor burned Luhan’s lower back. But he was still in shock on how Yoona was able to yank Luhan off his bed and to the kitchen.

“You-” he jabbed his finger to Yoona who was taking the huge green plastic bag from the trash bin.

“Never do that again. It’s Sunday and I really appreciate it if I could, um, sleep in!”

“Wow, you are not a morning person are you?” Yoona tied the plastic bag and shoved it to Luhan.

Luhan’s jaw dropped. “You want me to go outside and throw this?” He raised the plastic bag which he was holding.

Yoona merely nodded.

“If it makes you happy. Fine. I will. But this is all that I’m gonna do.” Luhan stated.

“Crazy witch.” He mumbled as he went outside in his slippers. He couldn’t care less about his image to the neighbors. So what that he was wearing a wife beater and a pair of boxers, plus the home slippers. All he wanted was to sleep until two in the afternoon.

Inside the apartment, Yoona was taken back to what Luhan just entitled her. Yoona brought up the mischievous Yoona within her and grabbed the power drill under the kitchen sink. Who knew that Eunhyuk’s gift might come in handy?

She sprinted to Luhan’s room and she saw her target, the defenseless bed of the annoying Luhan.

She unscrewed one side of Luhan’s bed. After she completed her plan, she rest on the heels of her feet, eying the screw. “You little one will help me to get back at the Byuntae.”

“What are you doing?” Luhan sneaked up on her.

Yoona was startled that she jumped and bumped to the side of the bed, which made her fall on top of the bed.

Bad move.

The bed collapsed and so did Yoona landed on her .

“Aigoo.” Yoona muttered as she rubbed her sore bum.

“You were on my bed! Now, the bed sheet is tainted!” Luhan cried.

*Tainted? What am I, some sort of human ink?* Yoona questioned.

Luhan pulled his bed sheet from his bed and marched outside.

“Disgusting!” Luhan shrieked.

"Yea, I'm perfectly fine here Luhan, on the floor!" Yoona sarcastically remarked.

*I’m not sure if this plan is considered a success when I’m the one getting hurt at the end.* Yoona sighed.

 

~~~

 

Enjoy! :D