Today's topic; Yoona noona.

Im Yoona; My Roommate

Super Junior-No Other Lyrics - YouTube

 

~~~

 

 

The next morning, Yoona woke up extra early, dashed to the bathroom and took a quick shower, because she didn’t want to pick a fight with Luhan early in the morning; she remembered how Luhan told her about his two dongsaengs who were very active in bickering at almost everything, last night. And ever since then Yoona was avoiding herself to be compared to those two bickering brothers. Plus she had to go to campus early to meet Seohyun; she missed that girl a lot. And not to mention, a few friends of hers were seeking her help.

After her shower, she dressed up casually with a white tank top, a red cardigan over it, a pair of denim black shorts and a pair of black heeled ankle boots. She let her brown wavy locks flow down her shoulders. And she was ready to go.

Luhan woke up with a big yawn. *Ugh. Morning.*

Luhan dragged himself to the bathroom to bathe. But then, he realized that the atmosphere was different almost, surreal. Why wasn’t Yoona yelling at him for the bathroom?

*Where is she? Is she still sleeping?* Luhan wondered. He tiptoed to Yoona’s room and lean his ear to the door. *Umm, quiet. Too quiet.*. He knocked the wooden door. “Yoona, are you in there?”

No answer.

*That’s weird.* He turned around and noticed there was a post-it note stuck on his door. How could he miss that?

He held the post-it in his hand, and read its content.

Luhan,

I have to leave early cause of assignments and I have to meet an important friend of mine. See you later. Be lucky that today we won’t be fighting over the bathroom. And a reminder; don’t forget to buy the board.

p.s; I’ve prepared breakfast for you. Don’t worry I didn’t poison them. I hope you don’t mind American breakfast.

-Yoona.

*Yoona made me breakfast? I guess Taemin was right, she can be nice. Good to know.*

He made his way to the dining area, only to greet by a nicely prepared breakfast. A tumbler of, what Luhan guessed, hot beverage, a plate of scrambled eggs, a stack of pancakes, some hash browns and baked bean. Also a jar of blueberry jams on the side, obviously for the pancakes.

After seeing Yoona’s friendliness, Luhan dashed to the bathroom to take a quick shower and quickly change into fresh clothes and rushed back to the dining area.

He took a sip of the hot beverage. *Morning Coffee. Refreshing* he dug into his food. After a while, he paused, “Yummy!” he said with his mouth full.

 

***

 

“I just have to buy one thing. Why are you following me like lost puppies?” Luhan stared at the three boys in front of him.

“Because I don’t wanna be in the middle of their childish arguments. I mean who fights over a seat? It’s just a regular chair. Will.i.am didn’t sit on it and neither did any of the 2NE1 members for god sake!” Taemin cried as he complained about, yet again, Sehun and Kai.

Sehun and Kai opened their mouths to explain themselves but Taemin beat them to it, “Don’t bother explaining guys, please.”

Luhan’s gaze moved to Sehun.

“I just didn’t want to stick with a certain overly tanned pabo by myself.” Sehun pointed at Kai.

“Yah! Don’t call me, an overly tanned babo?!” Kai exclaimed. But Sehun shrugged his shoulders and responded, “I didn’t even mention your name, overly tanned pabo.” Sehun blinked.

Luhan shook his head and led the group to the store.

It had been merely 25 minutes since they had entered the store. And the store was already packed of girls. No surprise there. Luhan was a Chinese ulzzang back in China and he was one too in South Korea not long after he had moved. The magic of cameras and internet.

Sehun was an ulzzang, his cold sharp gaze gave all the girls a . That boy was a jaw-dropping eye-candy. Any arguments? No.

With their similar looks, Kai and Taemin were mistaken as twins, despite the different skin tone. But Kai’s y skin tone could knock down the crowd of girls in seconds. While Taemin, his angelic glow had seduced the crowd with one glance.

Luhan’s baby-faced were one of the factors that drove the girls crazy but another feature was his warm smile. Plus, his innocent aura had attracted noonas, involuntarily.

Luhan purchased his board and thanked the cashier. The cashier felt hot blush over her face when Luhan thanked her. She handed him her phone number which she had written down on the recite.

As they walked out, Luhan and Taemin were both surprised to the fact that Sehun and Kai didn’t fight the whole time. That was new.

“Hyung, you totally scored that cashier girl. She’s pretty decent. I mean she got the face but I’m not sure that the big-round glasses were a plus.” Kai praised Luhan for his natural girl-magnet persona, as he swung his arm over his hyung’s shoulder to snatch the recite from him.

“Are you going to call her and ask her out?” Kai asked. Mentally memorizing the cashier girl’s number.

“Tsk, if Luhan hyung goes after pretty girls then he and Yoona noona would be dating by now.” Taemin pointed out.

After hearing Yoona’s name, Sehun and Kai were fully alert. “The very pretty pretty Yoona noona?! Hyung, do you like her? I thought you didn’t. You even call her a wi-” Luhan quickly covered sehun’s mouth and gave him a look.

“Noona is a what?” Taemin questioned, showing them his cold face. Oh no, Taemin was on defensed mode. If anyone ever, makes fun of his beloved Yoona noona, they would have to face the wrath of Lee Taemin. He would show no mercy.

“Nothing, it’s just- well- you remember how we start of right? Yea, it had gotten worst since that day, but somehow Yoona became nicer yesterday and I have no idea why but it opens up to whole new, err, Yoona…?” Luhan explained.

They continue on strolling down the streets. “Hyung, Yoona noona is probably one of the nicest people I know but sometimes she has this habit of overtiring herself. She would just say yes to people when they pull out the guilt card. She can’t help it. She is also funny, caring and mischievous. Oh man, her pranks are always my remedy to any kind of stress and sadness. Hyung, she might show you a different side of herself as her first impression to you but I’m telling you that girl who you think was a nightmare, was actually an angel with a kind heart. You will see.” Taemin told Luhan with his gaze in front of him.

Luhan studied his face carefully. He could sense family love –not anything intimate- and care. Even in Taemin’s voice a while ago, he could tell that Yoona meant a lot to him.

“You really care about her, huh, Taeminnie?” Luhan blurted.

Taemin faced him, gave him a warm smile and nodded. “I practically grew up with her. She’s like a best friend, no, she’s like a sister whom I care a lot.”

“KIM JONG IN!! I REALLY WANNA KILL YOU RIGHT NOW, YOU BETTER RUN FOR YOUR PATHATIC LIFE!” Sehun bellowed.

“I’ll handle them hyung.” Taemin said to Luhan as he started to run after the two maknaes who were like ‘cats and dogs’.

 

~~~

 

Congrats to our exo boys and other winners in MAMA! so proud of them. EXO JJANG! :D

<3

I'll bet that you guys are wondering what's the board for, right?