Stuck on the topic; Im Yoona.

Im Yoona; My Roommate

Never Knew I Needed Ne Yo Lyrics - YouTube

 

~~~

 

 

Luhan got home and put the shopping bag on the coffee table. He walked to his room and changed into a simple t-shirt. When Sehun and Kai were chasing each other a while ago, Kai hid behind Luhan because he knew Sehun wouldn’t dare to hurt his precious hyung. But Sehun determent to catch Kai and when Kai let his guard down, Sehun was going to grab Kai by his collar but Kai pushed Luhan to Sehun and made a run for his dear life. Sehun fell down on the concrete ground, fuming in anger while poor Luhan stumbled and bumped into a pedestrian who was then carrying a cup of coffee.

Nice move.

The coffee spilled all over Luhan’s favorite blue short-sleeved shirt.

Poor Luhan.

After changing, Luhan dropped onto his bed; yes Yoona had already fixed his bed.

Yoona.

Im Yoona.

Everything that Taemin said to him that afternoon had been replaying repeatedly like a broken record inside his head.

He remembered their first meeting. The scene played in his head.

*Huh, I never realized how ridiculous we must look, fighting all the time, like we knew each other for a long time.*

Luhan POV

Come to think of it, we know very little of each other.

But, why am I being so open to her?

A girl?

Maybe, it’s her quality to make people feel comfortable around her.

But, that doesn’t make sense. Well- maybe it does but partly, to me.

Hyung, Yoona noona is probably one of the nicest people I know

Well, she did go to the trouble of making me breakfast even after I was being so mean to her. And she was the first one to apologized, even though it was obvious that I should’ve done that in the first place. Come to think of it, the reason why Yoona agreed to let me stay here was because she didn’t want me to be homeless. She did fix my bed. And recalling back, I was the first to be the jerk with the whole pizza incident, and it was all because I didn’t want to be controlled.

But that didn’t change the fact that she had that sort of grudge against me.

But sometimes she has this habit of overtiring herself

She has a habit of overtiring herself? Could it be that the reason why she left so early this morning was because she had something to do? Why would she go out so early in the morning? That’s very early and what time will she get home later? If she keeps this up, it won’t be good for her health. Oh right, she didn’t like to displease people. So that’s make her a people pleaser. That would explain why she asked me before ordering the pizza, she could have ordered by herself and enjoy the whole thing by herself

She would just say yes to people when they pull out the guilt card

Taemin did it to her last time to convince her to let me stay. Well, I gotta give it to her, if she didn’t accept me in the first place. I would be tangled in Sehun and Kai’s mess. I need to thank her someday. But now I’m starting to pity Taemin.

She is also funny, caring and mischievous

Well, she has a unique laugh, that’s for sure. Funny? She does give sarcastic remarks every now and then, does that count?

Caring; again, she did make me breakfast this morning. She could’ve left but she took some time to make me breakfast. And with the looks of it, it might have taken 20 to 30 minutes of preparing everything and she had left before I woke up, if I remember correctly I woke up at around 8 and last night I was the first on to sleep. Now, I feel guilty because I left her to clean to dirty dishes by herself.

Mischievous?

Damn straight. Smart too, who would come with the idea of messing with a person’s bed? That was genius.

She might show you a different side to you as your first impression but I’m telling you that girl who you think was a nightmare, was actually an angel with a kind heart.

I do notice how Yoona’s change of character bit by bit. So maybe, she’s not a witch or a bastardess, and I admit, I’m wrong to judge Yoona so quickly.

I feel sorry for her, I could see that she was stressful lately, she even admit that she has a lot of thing going on, including me. How could she have the strength to juggle these things at the same time? I would have declined a few but Yoona would say yes. Is that a bad or a good thing?

It was sweet of her though, she seems like the type of person who likes to help others. I remember the first time we fought for the bathroom; she was late and didn’t want to keep her friends waiting. She even looked slightly angry when I messed up one of her friend’s name. Another example of Yoona’s caring nature.

She’s quite dorky too. Cleaning spree?

I would’ve understood if shopping spree is something that makes her so pumped up but, cleaning spree?

Really?

Did she come up with that term? That’s really… adorable

I need to stop being such a troublesome idiot. I grew up thinking girls are something that must be avoid. Because they are just trouble.

I was wrong.

 

Yoona Yoona1.jpg

 

Im Yoona

You’re not bad.

In fact,

You are what I need to change myself.

 

~~~

 

Here is chapter 11 for you guys. 

that's my first time trying first POV, I hope you don't mind.

Anyways, enjoy reading.

Comment and subscribe! 

<3