House Rules

Im Yoona; My Roommate

Losing my mind - Lee Seung Gi - YouTube

 

~~~

 

 

Yoona clapped her hands after Luhan finished taking his last picture of the day. “Woo!! Lu Lu jjang!!” she cheered.

Luhan bowed to Taeyeon who looked satisfied with Luhan’s performance and to Suho who was, also, impressed by Luhan’s modeling skills despite his lack of experience.

“How was I?” Luhan asked Yoona as she handed him a bottle of water. “Daebak! You were a natural!” Yoona praised him.

Luhan could feel his heart beat fast when Yoona kept on complementing him. He felt special. He wanted to be special to Yoona.

“Thank you. You help too yoon.” He told her before taking a swig of his water but his eyes still bore to Yoona. “Me?” she questioned.

“Yea, remember; Hwaiting Lu Lu!” Luhan mimicked her fist pump and laughed. Yoona just giggled as her reply.

“Wanna go now?” Yoona asked Luhan. She thought Luhan would be tired and being the lazy person Luhan was she thought Luhan preferred spending the rest of his day being a couch potato.

“I gotta change first. Don’t cha think?” Luhan pointed to his clothes.

“Come down when you’re done. I’ll wait in the living room.” Yoona told him.

After Luhan went upstairs to change Yoona headed to the living room where Sooyoung and Xiumin were.

*They stayed here this whole time?* Yoona thought.

She sat across them while checking her phone for any messages.

“Yoong, you trust us, don’t you?” Suddenly Sooyoung plopped down next to her and held her arm. “Why would you even ask that? Of course I do.” Yoona held tilted her head to Sooyoung’s.

“Then, why didn’t you tell us anything about you dating with that guy just now?” Sooyoung pouted.

Yoona widen her eyes. *why would unnie think that I was dating Luhan?*

“What gave you that idea?” Yoona asked back.

“Oh, come on Yoong. You held his hand when you came in. and you don’t just held hands with anyone. You even looked at him like he meant a lot to you and that is not how you normally reacted. And I heard you just now cheering for him. You never cheered for any of the other male models like that when they were nervous before.” Sooyoung pointed out.

“I’m not dating him. He’s my roommate.” Yoona explained. “Fine then. But I know there is something going on here. And I’m gonna find out! You watch out Im Yoona.” Sooyoung narrowed her eyes while pointing her forefinger to Yoona.

Yoona could only smile. *Sooyoung unnie is so silly.*

At the same time Luhan went down the stairs and headed to the living room. “Yoon, are you ready?”

 

***

 

“I’m hungry, let’s eat ramen! I’ve been craving for ramen! Kaja!” Yoona dragged Luhan to her favorite ramen restaurant near their apartment.

“Ahjuma! It’s Yoona!” Yoona voiced. Luhan was a bit stunned how casual she acted to the ramen lady.

“Yoona! It has been so long since you came. Oh I see you’ve already found somebody, handsome too. He’s a keeper.” The lady winked.

“Ahjuma~” Yoona whined. “I’ll the usual and Luhan-” Yoona looked at Luhan, waiting for him to answer. “I’ll have what she’s having. Thank you.” He bowed.

They both sat across each other and enjoy their food once they arrived.

Once they finished eating Luhan suddenly remember about the board.

“Yoon, I’ve already bought it earlier today. We just need to think of what to put in.” Luhan told her.

“Really? Okay then.  Yoona and Luhan’s House Rule! Number 1-”

“Yoona can NOT touch or be anywhere near Luhan’s bed” Luhan finished before Yoona could.

“Okay. Fine. Number 2, Luhan must participate in cleaning spree.” Yoona leaned back with a victory smirk.

Luhan jaw dropped. “Does that mean I have to wake up early in the morning every Sunday?”

Yoona nodded. Luhan banged his head to the table and grunted, only to shot back up, “Luhan and Yoona cannot enter each other bedrooms unless there are any emergences.” Luhan added.

Yoona tapped her lip with her finger, trying to think of another house rule.

“Luhan and Yoona must do their OWN laundry.” Said Yoona.

“Why does every rule you make have something to do with cleaning?” Luhan whined.

“I like a clean place.” Yoona calmly answered.

Luhan shook his head. “The punishment; the person broke any of these rules must… pay for the rent as whole.” Yoona stated.

Luhan’s eyes widen. “What?! That’s not fair. You have a job and I don’t, if I do break one of the rules, how am I supposed to pay?” Luhan complained.

“How about, the first strike is 30 squats and be the other’s personal servant but if either one of us broke the rules again, that person has to pay the rent. Deal?” Yoona suggested.

“Agreed.”

They paid for their food, bid the nice ahjuma goodbye and made their way home. They took a taxi there since it’s almost night time and Yoona doesn’t like riding the bus in the night. Of course being the gentleman, Luhan paid for both the food and taxi but Yoona demand to split the taxi bill.

Once they arrived outside their building, Yoona walked closer to Luhan on their way up to the second floor. She was still slightly terrified of the two weird ‘stalkers’ of hers.  She could not help but feel freaked out by the thought of being followed around.

Luhan unlocked the door and opened the door for Yoona to enter.

Every little gesture Luhan did all day have really warmed Yoona’s heart. The way he held her hand, it was like two puzzle pieces fit perfectly, she remembered how her grandmother used to say that hands that were matched together were meant to be together. Her heart raced to that memory. Could it be?

“Look Yoon.” Luhan called her.

Yoona looked at him; he was pulling out the board he bought earlier that day. He showed it to her proudly, “I told you that I would buy it. Grab the marker inside the bag and let’s get writing.”

Yoona did as told and handed Luhan the marker but Luhan shook his head, “My handwriting is not that good. So, you write them down.” Luhan gave her the white board and Yoona started to write the rules that they came up over dinner.

“Done!” Yoona stretched her arms out to show Luhan the board. “But there isn’t much space left for the title.” Yoona pouted.

“Do we need one?”

“Of course.”

“Why don’t we shorten our name? Give me that.” Luhan took the board and the marker from Yoona.

Yoona looked over Luhan’s shoulder only to grin widely. She had to admit she was very pleased to what Luhan had written down.

“There. Let’s hang it somewhere. But, where?” Luhan thought aloud.

Yoona took the board and ran off, “Luhan, I know the perfect place to put it!” Yoona cried.

Luhan followed her down the hall. “here.” Yoona pointed to the wall next to Yoona’s door. “Or here?” Yoona skipped to the empty space near Luhan’s door. “Hmmm, here?” Luhan pointed to the wall next to their doors.

“Yes!” Yoona agreed.

Luhan took the power drill under the kitchen sink and drilled the board to the wall.

Luhan and Yoona took tiny steps back and examine their work.

“We did it! Now, we must obey the house rules!” Yoona cheered.

Luhan on the other hand was very proud of the title he wrote down.

LuYoon’s House Rules

1.Yoona CANNOT touch or be anywhere near Luhan’s bed

2.Luhan must participate in cleaning spree

3.Luhan and Yoona cannot enter each other bedrooms unless there are any emergences

4.Luhan and Yoona must do their OWN laundry

 

Punishments; Strike one, 30 squats in the streets squats and is the other’s personal servant. Strike two and three; pay the rent as whole.

 

~~~

 

shout out for my dear dear subbies and reader, silent or not. Thank you!! 

Your comments really motivated me, again, thank you!

I'm sorry for not greeting you guys properly. ><

Comment and subscribe! :D