Morning Mayhem

Im Yoona; My Roommate

(SNSD) Baby Baby Lyrics - YouTube

 

~~~

 

 

The sound of Yoona’s phone boomed her room.

“OMO!” Yoona shot up of her bed and grabbed her phone which was on her study table.

Yuri calling

“Neh, Yul. I’ll get ready right now. Don’t worry. I’ll meet you and Minho up later in the café, for breakfast, okay? Bye!” Yoona spoke rapidly so that she wouldn’t have to hear Yuri’s nagging.

She put the phone aside, snatched her towel and swift to the bathroom. Only to see Luhan by the door, rubbing his eyes.

That didn't stop Yoona, though. She walked confidently to the bathroom.

“Wait- I was here first. So I’m gonna take a shower first.” Luhan stopped her.

“But I’m late and I’m in a hurry. I promised I’ll be quick.” Yoona locked her hands together and gazed up to Luhan.

“Says the girl who insulted me to her friend last night. I’m in a hurry too; I need to meet up with Sehun and Kai in 15 minutes.

“15 minutes? I need to see Yuri and Minho now! I’m sure Sehun and Kai won’t mind, whoever they are.” Yoona guaranteed him.

“I’m sure Yuri and Minwoo won’t mind!” Luhan fought back

“It’s Minho not Minwoo.”

“It’s okay. No one is keeping scores. Now, move.” Luhan shoved Yoona to the side, a bit too harsh.

Yoona fell to the side.

“Ow, my foot.” Yoona rubbed her right foot.

Luhan immediately rushed to her side, “Are you okay? Does it hurt? I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be so harsh on yo-” before Luhan could finish his sentence.

Yoona elbowed his stomach and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

*Victory!*

Luhan just sat on the floor, astonished.

*She’s a smart little demon. Note to self; never fall for her tricks again.*

He rubbed his sore stomach. *She’s pretty strong too.*

 

***

 

“Yoona,” Luhan cooed by the bathroom door.

“What?” Yoona responded.

“HURRY UP, WILL YOU?!” Luhan barked.

Inside the bathroom, Yoona was flabbergasted.

*That baby-faced Byuntae has a short temper? I thought he was just irritating.*

Yoona was wrapping herself with a towel when Luhan was bothering her with his constant knocking.

When she opened the door, Luhan’s back was facing her.

*Did he bump the door with his the whole time? That would explain the different sound.*

She kicked his which made Luhan react.

Once again he ended up falling flat on the floor.

*How can a girl as petite as her, could be so strong!* Luhan wondered as he raised up from the floor.

He was going to yell at Yoona but when he turned to her door, he could only get a glimpse of her milky slender calve.

He was dazed for a few seconds then he remembered his meeting with Sehun and Kai, he quickly dashed to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

By the time he finished, Yoona had already left.

After putting on some fresh clothes and shoes, he made his way out.

 

***

 

“Hi, sorry I’m late.” Yoona bowed to her two friends.

“It’s okay, we ordered you breakfast.” Minho smiled to her.

“So Yoona, how have you been? Any plan on dating anyone?” Minho brought up.

Yuri chuckled.

“What so amusing, Yul?” Minho asked his girlfriend.

“Well, our dear Yoong here recently just got a new roommate, and-” before Yuri could continue, Yoona kicked her leg under the table.

“That topic has no connection what so ever with ‘dating’.” Yoona stated, making quote signs with her fingers.

“But it is ironic.” Yuri took a sip of her morning coffee.

“How is it ironic, Yul?” Yoona questioned.

While the two girls were having their ‘question and answer’ session, Minho was left alone, totally dense of what was going on, and with no one was filling him any information, he separated with an imaginary barrier.

“It is ironic if you ever to date any man when you are currently being a temporarily man-hater.” Yuri specified to the naïve Yoona.

“Okay. One, I still can’t see the irony. Two, I’m not a man-hater; I don’t hate him, even though he is getting there, but he is not, he just bothers me a lot, even though we met not long ago. Plus, I have guy friends; Minho-” Yoona pointed to Minho who was stuffing his blueberry muffin into his mouth. “- Taemin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and list goes on. And three, I can date.” Yoona answered.

Yuri leaned forward, “If you have so many guy friends, why don’t you have a boyfriend? You just said that you are not a man-hater.”

Yoona was silent.

Yuri smirked. Gotcha.

“Um, can you explain to me what’s going on now?” Minho raised up his hand.

 

***

 

“Hyung!” Sehun beamed.

“Hi Sehun, miss me?” Luhan joked.

“Yes. Oh, you would’t believe what Kim Jong In did last night.” Sehun emphasized Kai’s name.

Kai darted out of his room after hearing his name.

“What did you do, Kai?” Luhan asked his dongsaeng.

“What? That kid couldn’t stop nagging. He just had something to say about everything I did yesterday, so shoving a pair of socks into his mouth was necessary. They were clean, don’t worry.” Kai explained, putting his hands up, as if that would help to clear his name.

“Socks, hyung. Not good.” Sehun snarled.

Luhan just patted Sehun’s head. Even though Sehun was taller than him by a few centimeters.

With their crazy everyday tactics, Luhan just couldn’t help thinking that he and Yoona were a lot like these two friends, minus the sock incident.

*I wonder if Yoona thinks that I’m as overwhelming as how Sehun is to Kai?* Luhan questioned himself.

*I bet Sehun and Kai are so much worst. Besides, I’m not as whiney as Sehun is.*

 

~~~

 

Another update for you all. :D

Hello to the new subbies :))

I don't know if any of you realised this but; I've been mixing American english with British english, I'm sorry for confusing you. ><