Taking Yoona Out part 2 / Vague Request

Im Yoona; My Roommate

~~~

 

 

“Oh! There it is! Umma didn’t change a thing except, she repaint it or because of the flowers she planted here. Didn’t know umma was into gardening, new hobby maybe.” Yoona mumbled as she skipped to the front door, ringing the bell and knocking on the door, “UMMA! Yoona is here!” She yelled, Luhan fake-coughed, “Oh, with Luhan!” she added.

“Yoon, I doubted that she even knows me,” Luhan pointed out.

“Yea, she does. I told her about you.” Yoona casually shrugged.

Luhan had his eyes widen and gulped, “What exactly did you tell her?” Luhan nervously asked.

Yoona turned to him and smiled, “Only the good stuffs; like how lazy you are, how we almost got busted at the supermarket, and the time when we-”

“Yoon!” Luhan whined.

“Just kidding, except for the supermarket part. That I told her. I got to, I mean, looking back, I feel like a cartoon character! Plus umma needs to know what kind of delinquent I’m stuck with,” Yoona’s smile had gotten wider when the door open, revealing a lady who looked not a day above 40. By looks

“Umma!” Yoona threw her arms widely and hugged her ‘umma’ which Mrs. Lee welcomed warm-heartedly. Mrs. Lee shed a drop of happy tear that was running down her cheeks, “Yoona, how are you? What brings you here? - Oh, come inside, both of you. Come on,” Mrs. Lee ushered them in, inviting them inside with a welcoming smile on her face.

“Umma, I miss you.” Yoona hugged her umma from the side. Luhan could feel the mother and daughter connection they had, seeing the two of them having their small talk as they led Luhan to the family room just across the hall. With Yoona basically being her umma’s tail like she had been before, made Luhan see the other side of Yoona, the spoilt –but not too spoilt- side, where she would act like a child again. Then again, it was understandable. The fact that they haven’t seen each other in a long time, and the only way for them to communicate was through phone, it was good for a change now and then.

“Umma, this is the guy that I talked about at the phone.” Yoona whispered to Mrs. Lee, but loud enough for Luhan could hear.

*Im Yoona, are you doing this on purpose?*

Luhan could feel every cell in his body went all alert. Luhan wanted to make a good- no, fantastic impression to her umma, that was how committed Luhan was to their relationship. Her family and friends were the people who Luhan really wanted to get along with, for Yoona’s sake.

“Him, he brought you here?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Yes, he planned everything. Isn’t he sweet?” Yoona giggled girlishly, like the typical schoolgirl who had a crush on the school’s kingka. Only in her case, Luhan was her boyfriend, and she would never let him go. Same goes with Luhan.

“Hmm, he seems like a good boy. I approve him for now. Besides, it’s amazing of him to keep up with you. Handful as ever, I suppose?” Mrs. Lee joked, sitting down on the soft couch, while Luhan and Yoona sat at the couch next to hers, together.

“What brings you guys here?” Mrs. Lee asked, again, but this time to the both of them.

“I brought Yoona here because I know how much she misses you,” Luhan answered,

Luhan mentally slapped himself, *Where is your introduction Luhan?! Introduce yourself to the lady for goodness sake*

 “I’m Xi Luhan, Yoona’s… errr…-”

“Boyfriend, its okay, I know. She talks a lot about you, y’know.”

Luhan just stared at her, smiling, nervously.

Hoping that his nervousness wasn’t as transparent as what he thought. Prayed that he was accepted and blessed with her gratitude for their relationship.

“Luhan, you look so much more handsome than what Yoona describe you through phone,” Mrs. Lee compliment, “Thank you for bringing Yoona here. I miss her dearly, hearing her voice could not be compared to see her in person,” Mrs. Lee bowed her head slightly in appreciation.

“It was my pleasure. Yoona’s happiness is my number one priority,” Luhan answered humbly, locking Yoona’s delicate hand into his larger ones. Nervousness level lowered as he looked at Yoona who was touched by his answer, never knew how much she meant to him. She desperately needed to tell him that she appreciate all the things he did for her and that she loved him, more than words could ever say, but Yoona was still wonder how.

“Yoona was always a lovable child. I think I still have a few family albums- we took some pictures of Yoona back then. Oh little Yoona was so small, and look at this girl now, all grown up and beautiful. I’ll be right back with those albums!” Mrs. Lee exited enthusiastically.

“Umma, no,” Yoona whined, but there was no use of stopping her umma from getting the albums full of pictures of Yoona’s childhood memories.

“Aww, are you scared that I might laugh at you?” Luhan asked with his brow raised in mischief.

“Yah, you better don’t.” Yoona clarified.

Luhan chukled darkly, “No promises,” Luhan sang, staring at the ceiling, jokingly.

A while later, Mrs. Lee came back with a cream colored album that was titled as ‘Lovely memories,’

“I couldn’t find the other albums but at least I found this one; full of pictures of Yoona, her sister, Taemin and his brother- my eldest son.”

Luhan placed the album on his lap and turned the cover gently, not wanting to ruin the binding.

As they flipped page after page, Yoona and her umma filled Luhan with information and explaining the picture briefly, and once in a while they would laugh at the funny memories and the story behind every photo. Luhan had to admit, seeing Yoona’s changes over time was truly something. From a cute little girl- with a scarf around her neck, mittens in her hand, holding onto her father’s coat to the pretty high school girl with a long straight black hair, the same smile but younger aura and finally this girl who sat beside him- the same alluring brown doe eyes, fair skin, only now she had golden brown locks running down her shoulder, and had a womanly glow and not forgetting breathtakingly beautiful.

 His girl, Im Yoona.

“Oh, look I remember that necklace; I took it from a jewelry box before we moved. I’ve always thought that it was pretty, I wonder where it is now.” The second Yoona's sentence ended, Luhan just happened to shift his gaze to Mrs. Lee.

Her face went pale, in terror. Her eyes were blinking and swinging from one gaze to another. Her fingers were fidgeting and her lips pressed to a thin line, made Luhan wonder; why was she so uneasy?

“Excuse me, I need to take this. Its Taeyeon unnie calling.” Yoona said as she raised from her seat and out to the hallway.

Luhan just pretended not to see her uneasiness and kept flipping through the pages, until the silence was broken,

“Luhan, do you really care about her… my Yoona?” Mrs. Lee asked in a hush tone, there was no question that she was dead serious about the question, no matter how short and simple it may sound.

Luhan nodded, “Very much.” Luhan kept up with the soft tone.

“I know that she told you about her birthmother, am I right?” She asked, again.

Luhan hated where this was going, why was the topic suddenly changed to Yoona’s birthmother?

But, he answered with his second nod.

“If you really love her, make sure she doesn’t hurt herself. Please, she had enough pain.  Sometimes something’s just had to be remained unsaid; I hope you respect this request.” Mrs. Lee ended.

And so was the whole conversation about Yoona’s birthmother. That topic was never once brought up by anyone as soon as Yoona had entered the room, smiling to them both.

This time Luhan felt uneasy, like how Mrs. Lee had felt a while ago , only he got it under control, he hid it professionally, not wanting Yoona to sense anything from him.

He just wanted to continue the scene where they were enjoying their time together, laughing and talking casually with no sense of negativity lingering the air. And that was exactly what happened next. 

 

~~~

 

I might have ruined the whole cute concept with this chapter, slightly. 

But don't worry that doesn't mean, that i won't stop writing fluffs about these two cuties! ^^

I don't feel very well and since tomorrow is sunday, and i want to get up early and exercise, and i sleep early... 

Night! 

Oh yea, it's night time here! Hehehe... :P

Anyways~ comment, subscribe and enjoy! ^^