Paris Day 1

Im Yoona; My Roommate

~~~

 

 

Luhan sprinted and collapsed on the bed, “so soft, unlike those seats in the plane.” He said, with his eyes closed.

Yoona could only giggle at Luhan’s lazy figure on the bed, shaking her head while at it. She took off the jacket which Luhan gave her a while ago –when she said that she was cold– and sprinted to the bed, hopped a little before landing on the bed with a soft thud.

“Wow, nice choice of hotel, dad.” Yoona thought.

“We should get some sleep,” Yoona said, playing with Luhan’s hair. Luhan nodded, “I’m trying to do that right now,”

“Aren’t you going to change first?” Yoona asked him, poking his arm.

“I want to but...” Luhan trailed on until Yoona hit his arm.

“Luhan, you have to change now.” Yoona said, but Luhan shook his head.

She got off the bed and rolled up her sleeves till they reached her elbow and inhaled. Luhan was caught off guard when Yoona started to pull his legs, “Okay. Okay!” Luhan cried.

He marched down to where threw his luggage to when he first entered the hotel room.

“You can change here; I’ll go freshen up in the bathroom.” Yoona said, closing the bathroom door.

Luhan mumbled an ‘okay’ and started to take off his shirt and swiftly put on a fresh T-shirt and pulled on a pair of long pj pants. *All done* Luhan stumbled to the bed. His knees hit the bed’s side which made him to fall and snuggle his head to the soft pillow.

After a while he could feel someone –Yoona– rested next to him, Luhan gestured her to his arms, still with his eyes closed, “Come here,” he whispered. And Yoona did.

“Sleep Yoon.” Luhan started to hum a soft lullaby for her. The gentleness of his voice was very soothing to her, it made her feel safe. That was what she wanted in a man –her man. She didn’t know if she was just lucky or blessed to meet and have Luhan by her side at all time –metaphorically speaking.

Truthfully, she couldn’t stop thinking about her the possibility of meeting her birth mom, but knowing that Luhan was with her, she knew she would survive.

*Luhan, thank you.* She thought,

Still listening to Luhan’s soft voice, Yoona unconsciously smiled.

That night, she slept more comfortable than any other night she had.

***

 

“Wake up, Yoon. I’m gonna order us some breakfast,”

There it was again.

Luhan’s voice.

The melodic voice which only made Yoona’s heart fluttered.

But in this situation, it made her eyes opened, sleepily.

This was weird, and not to mention, seemingly out of character. Luhan was the first one to wake up…?

How was that even possible?

“Yoona. You call me a lazy pup once, but funny how the table is turned now. Wake up and take a shower.” Luhan continued.

“You go first,” Yoona murmured, rubbing her eyes.

“I’ve already did.” Luhan replied.

Huh?

Yoona blinked until her vision was clear enough to see Luhan shirtless, only a pair of fade-colored jeans on and a towel hanging around his shoulder. Her cheeks were blazed from pink to scarlet red.

“Y-yah, put on a shirt, will ya,” Yoona said, giving a hint of weakness.

Luhan tilted his head to the side, arching his brows, “But, you’re my girlfriend. Why are you so shy around me now that I’m shirtless?”

Yoona kept quiet, head hung low in embarrassment.

A sly smirk stretch on Luhan’s lips, “Am I that gorgeous?” Luhan wiggled his brows.

“Oh baby, didn’t Hyoyeon warned us not to do anything naughty,” Luhan teased.

“Yah, we didn’t even do anything.” Yoona protested.

“But you’re thinking of it, aren’t you?” Luhan tested.

And Yoona’s silence marked his victory.

“I-I… err….” Yoona started and Luhan gestured for her to continue, but she quickly dashed to the bathroom.

Luhan chuckled, “My girl is so cute.” He commented.

He walked to the bathroom door and knocked.

Yoona jumped slightly inside but replied, “What?”

“What do you want for breakfast? I’m not in the menu, just reminding you.” Luhan began to again.

“Will you drop that? And you choose for me, I can’t think of anything right now.” Yoona answered.

***

“So what’s the plan for today, Yoon?” Luhan set his fork down and pat his stomach. Yoona took a quick sip of her morning tea and placed the saucer to the table and drummed her chin, “I think we have to wait for Yeonhee, cause we both don’t know how to speak French fluently, right?” Yoona pointed out.

“You can’t speak French fluently but, darling, I can,” Luhan smugly held his head up high and smiled proudly.

“Oh really? Talk to me in French then,” Yoona challenged.

“Okay then, wait.” Luhan cleared his throat and leaned forward so Yoona could hear his voice clearly.

“Allo, je m’appelle Luhan.” Luhan said with an obvious accent of his home language which made Yoona to roll her head back in laughter.

“Hey, I did well. Let’s hear you talk in French. Excuse me, miss what is your name?” Luhan’s attitude suddenly changed to a well mannered fashion.

Yoona tried to hold back her laughter and breathed in before replying Luhan, “Salut, Je suis Yoona,”

“Okay, your accent is better than me, that I have to admit.”

“Yeonhee taught me a little, y’know.” Yoona told him, talking a piece of Luhan’s hash brown.

“But I didn’t even take lesson from anyone, so hah!” Luhan leaned back, victorious smile plastered on his lips but quickly curled to a pout when Yoona jokingly stuck her tongue out at him.

“That wasn’t nice,” Luhan’s furrowed his brows.

Yoona smiled and got up from her seat and went over to her ringing phone.

“Who is it?” Luhan asked.

“Yeonhee, she just sent me a text,” Yoona answered.

“What did she say?” Luhan asked back, he took a sip of Yoona’s tea without her knowing, while waiting for her reply.

“She’ll come by sometime today, she said there was something she wanted to tell me. I wonder what’s wrong; she would usually add a smilie or at least a short dorky message at the end, that’s so unlike her.”

 “She sounded kinda serious too,” Yoona added.

“I’m sure it’s nothing,” Luhan assured her even though he was feeling slightly nervous himself.

 

   ~~~

 

Hello to my readers!

Comment and subscribe!

I hope this story is enjoyable so far...

:D 

With love, Saph